Rhinoplasty morphs - thoughts?

Great improvement boyo, will get a rhino too.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Negligable improvement

• +1
Reactions: Tricky
Just don't. I don't get the obsession of men and noses. MEN NOSES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ROBUST, not fucking fragile like a woman's.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Negligable improvement

Agree with Nibba on this one. The issue is your Jaw TBH
Just don't. I don't get the obsession of men and noses. MEN NOSES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ROBUST, not fucking fragile like a woman's.

Says the guy with a proportional nose.
What about people like me with bigass noses?

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Nibba
The issue is his entire phenotype. Round baby face and ethnic features=death

• +1

Says the guy with a proportional nose.
What about people like me with bigass noses?

Real talk here, girls don't care if you have a robust nose. Unless your nose is really fucked up.
Download

If your nose looks like the one on the left, then yes, you should probably get rhino. Otherwise it's pretty much pointless.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and TakaRyo
Real talk here, girls don't care if you have a robust nose. Unless your nose is really fucked up.
View attachment 2111

If your nose looks like the one on the left, then yes, you should probably get rhino. Otherwise it's pretty much pointless.
Do u think my nose is good

View attachment 2111

Dude have u seen my nose from the side though? It is SUBHUMAN

This morph is combined with chin augmentation btw

Do u think my nose is good

What's important is not what I think, but what the opposite gender thinks. Because at the end of the day, unless you're gay, you need to be appealing to girls, not men.

Get rhino. Just don't fuck with the nose width.

• +1

Okay I take it back. You would look REALLY good with those two. Definitely worth rhino and genio
What's important is not what I think, but what the opposite gender thinks. Because at the end of the day, unless you're gay, you need to be appealing to girls, not men.
Well u tend to know what women like

• +1

Get rhino. Just don't fuck with the nose width.

This is weird, FACEandLMS told me that my nose looked fine from the side but I could make a change from the front. Even other looksmaxxing friends from /r/plasticsurgery etc said the same thing, most advised that i remove the gandy hump AND narrow the nose tbh

Btw barrett nose srs (was not even intentional)

Okay I take it back. You would look REALLY good with those two. Definitely worth rhino and genio

I agree, I always thought that people were making my face too MMA/brutish in morphs but it seems like if you fix the nose and add chin augmentation (not even anything to the jaw) my face is naturally like that.

My only fear is that I actually have qualms about looking too masculine because it doesn't support my weird, unathletic personality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Nibba
Your mandible is so underdeveloped wtf

• +1
Your mandible is so underdeveloped wtf

Yeah bruh I know. I'm happy that my eye area isn't too bad and my midface isn't david schwimmer tier though, because fixing those surgically would be a lot worse

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Btw barrett nose srs (was not even
My only fear is that I actually have qualms about looking too masculine because it doesn't support my weird, unathletic personality.

Dude it doesn’t matter what the fuck your personality is. You can be the biggest pussy on earth but if you have a masculine face you’ll slay.

This is weird, FACEandLMS told me that my nose looked fine from the side but I could make a change from the front. Even other looksmaxxing friends from /r/plasticsurgery etc said the same thing, most advised that i remove the gandy hump AND narrow the nose tbh

Btw barrett nose srs (was not even intentional)

I agree, I always thought that people were making my face too MMA/brutish in morphs but it seems like if you fix the nose and add chin augmentation (not even anything to the jaw) my face is naturally like that.

Your problem is your jawline, not your nose. Your face is too round.

Last edited:
View attachment 2111

Fuaark mine looks worse than his

Women don't focus on a single feature. They like everything COMBINED. As long as you have harmony, you don't need to focus on every single facial feature.

Women don't focus on a single feature. They like everything COMBINED. As long as you have harmony, you don't need to focus on every single facial feature.
Aight good news for me

• +1
Aight good news for me

Yup that's why people find Jordan Barrett, whose face has 0 harmony, attractive

iTs hArmOnY nOt FeAtUrEs

Harmony makes you look dull and boring, striking and sharp features like Tom Cruise's eyes or Brad Pitt's jaw or Jordan Barrett's cheekbones is what turns heads and makes you look like you are lively

or maybe not lmfao idk

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

iTs hArmOnY nOt FeAtUrEs

Harmony makes you look dull and boring, striking and sharp features like Tom Cruise's eyes or Brad Pitt's jaw or Jordan Barrett's cheekbones is what turns heads and makes you look like you are lively

or maybe not lmfao idk
Lmao yeah it's harmony AND striking features. Has anyone ever told u that u have Chico's eye area?

• +1
Lmao yeah it's harmony AND striking features. Has anyone ever told u that u have Chico's eye area?

Are u meming? Cuz I did post about that

Well, no, but I can tell you first time I saw chico was when a Brazilian girl in my history class had him as her wallpaper and I thought; "that guy has the same eyes as me"

Well, no, but I can tell you first time I saw chico was when a Brazilian girl in my history class had him as her wallpaper and I thought; "that guy has the same eyes as me"
Yeah he does. Maybe less thick eyebrows but same shape and eyebrow S H A P E

• +1
MEN NOSES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ROBUST, not fucking fragile like a woman's.
Your nose is fucking tiny. Thats what looks good.
Exactly, it's the kind of nose that Jude Law / Barrett / Tom Cruise etc have

But I don't know if I can pull it off with my wide face.
It looks better after rhino to me, tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo and Nibba
Yeah he does. Maybe less thick eyebrows but same shape and eyebrow S H A P E

I have to say I have the biggest conflict in whether to take photos from below (as it makes my jaw look less narrow and small but I have NCT) or from above (which gives me PCT but my jaw looks like shit)

It might be bias but when I look at myself in the mirror I see a neutral / positive canthal tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I have to say I have the biggest conflict in whether to take photos from below (as it makes my jaw look less narrow and small but I have NCT) or from above (which gives me PCT but my jaw looks like shit)

It might be bias but when I look at myself in the mirror I see a neutral / positive canthal tilt.
Bro just take videos in motion tbh and send em to me

iTs hArmOnY nOt FeAtUrEs

or maybe not lmfao idk

Jordan Barrett is attractive for young girls aged 15. I have a shitload of female friends, and when asked who do they find more attractive between Hugo Philip (average model in France) and Jordan Barrett; they all choose Hugo. Why? Because Jordan lacks harmony and looks like a teenage boy, while the other has a rugged manly look.

Women want men, not boys. They want to be manhandled and fucked till their brains shut down. Jordan doesn’t have that because of his clean school boy look.