Rich first world thot who has enough $$$ to rent supercar at age 22 being a "real estate agent" dies doing an illegal u turn, immediate gofundme

D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
was on the night of halloween can't wait for the toxicology report to see how drunk she was

pics of her thotting on thotter from 2017(age 18 max)
DL1XjICW4AATYNn
DL1XjJ9W0AM1EjT

even with all the facts of how rich she was because of connections or just being a GL first world golden vag or growing up in a rich town poorcels have already donated almost 60k

Honestly enjoy Rob Spaghetti, and although he made a simp tier gofundme he did kind of call her out, but if she was drunk that nigga lost me and the simping is off the chart

if she wasn't drunk honestly donate her SMV mogs this entire forum and her death is worse than if everyone here died and their incel tier familys perish along with them

pics of her privledged ass life(all from before 2015 so pre aged 16)

CHqxXcsVEAEESOC.jpg
CHqxWwAUkAEC6-Z
CHqxXKSUwAAwNn8

Her privledged ass mustang at age 15, shame she never learned to drive :lul:
B5bkxUQCEAM2fmC

bonus based 4chan thread

Bonus Shoutout To Robertp Spaghetti For Being Maximum Creepy And Pathetic For Being 41 Yo Married Man And Saying A 22 Year Old He Isn't Fucking Is His Best Friend

Shoutout To Thot For Being Smart Enough To Hangout With Him For Clout + Wealth, kek

Also want to point out him doing the gofundme is a good way to try to get the family not to sue his ass and have his insurance pay out millions for wrongful death out of thankfulness since he was the one who rented her the car. Lmao :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 6403 and LastHopeForNorman
Women have it hard.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: fras and turkproducer
wrong tag this is Lifefuel

Bonus Based Didn't Age Well TimeStamp

Who is this? Women die in car crashes all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899
been saying this for ages. if a good looking man or any girl dies, theres newspapers, everyone posting on their insta story, immediate gofundme with 10k raised within minutes.

but if an average/below average man dies. its crickets, no one cares. its almost like our actual lives are worth less money just cos we are ugly/short/ethnic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, oldcelloser, Deleted member 15899 and 3 others
, no one cares. its almost like our actual lives are worth less money just cos we are ugly/short/ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope
been saying this for ages. if a good looking man or any girl dies, theres newspapers, everyone posting on their insta story, immediate gofundme with 10k raised within minutes.

but if an average/below average man dies. its crickets, no one cares. its almost like our actual lives are worth less money just cos we are ugly/short/ethnic
its the same with that white girl that was killed by her boyfriend in some US national park or some shit.

That shit was broadcasted even in the netherlands JFL.

Gabby_Petito_-_fair_use_image_%28cropped_and_resized%29.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, hairyballscel, fras and 1 other person
its the same with that white girl that was killed by her boyfriend in some US national park or some shit.

That shit was broadcasted even in the netherlands JFL.

Gabby_Petito_-_fair_use_image_%28cropped_and_resized%29.jpg

my god i remember her she looks better in video had a cute face and nice tight sexy body, she looked crazy as cat-shit thou.:ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:

my god i remember her she looks better in video had a cute face and nice tight sexy body, she looked crazy as cat-shit thou.:ROFLMAO::forcedsmile:
she had no under eye support and looked like a starved manlet nerd but with estrogen, def mogged baldy tho

its sad.

- But it also shows 1 the American driving lesson system is shit. No 15 year old should drive
- Women can't drive

• +1
Reactions: fras
She lived a longer and more fruitfull life at age 22 with tons of memories to remember then most of us will in our entire lives

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
She lived a longer and more fruitfull life at age 22 with tons of memories to remember then most of us will in our entire lives
this ; only thing that matters is the "quality" of your life , not the quantity; some ppl live lives by 25 that msot at 70 could only dream of

Where's my gofundme? Filthy damned rats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back