Ritalin is a holy drug sent by gods

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
@TsarTsar444
Ritalin or Concerta was the best shit I could do on daily basis,it turned me into mega social butterfly
Benzos just made me numb and I didn’t gave a fuck to anything

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Indeed, they make me fearless and low inhib in a good way, i feel like beast ngl, but the comedown is brutal on them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chad69
Indeed, they make me fearless and low inhib in a good way, i feel like beast ngl, but the comedown is brutal on them
Idk if I got a genetic lottery or what but I never get any comedowns or hangovers no matter how much wasted I get on certain drug…..3 days of no sleep on speed?No problem with a crash,I would just feel sleepy and good sleep would help a shit ton….drinking an entire bottle of vodka alone?No hangover in the morning

• +1
@TsarTsar444
Ritalin or Concerta was the best shit I could do on daily basis,it turned me into mega social butterfly
Benzos just made me numb and I didn’t gave a fuck to anything
wow nigga you abused a lot of drugs at such a young age.

• +1
Reactions: Acnno, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
Wake Up Coffee GIF by good-morning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Ritalincel
@TsarTsar444 not to mention the good fatburning properties it gave to me,it felt like I was keeping my muscles (even building them) but also loosing fat at a rapid rate

• Love it
@Ritalincel what are your thoughts Rick?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69, gamma, itorroella9 and 1 other person
@TsarTsar444 not to mention the good fatburning properties it gave to me,it felt like I was keeping my muscles (even building them) but also loosing fat at a rapid rate
did you keep any muscle mass that you gained after rad140?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Have fun with long term damage.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Chad69
Fuck do you mean elab, all drugs cause damage to developing minds if you're under the age of 25, especially pharma shit.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Chad69 and Deleted member 5189
Fuarkk brocel, im doing a cut now and cant wait to start stimulants again, cut is brutal, while on Ritalin it was easy af

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chad69

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and datboijj