Deleted member 3902

Ah
JFL
9D71B543 FBBE 401A 8326 77125751A8C9

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Zeta ascended, middayshowers and 13 others
NORMIES WILL FIND SLAYERS.ME, AND THEN ALL OF IT'S MOST PROLIFIC POSTERS WILL UNIRONICALLY BECOME CELEBRITIES JFL.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Incoming, BigBoy, stuckneworleans and 7 others
we already had that post earlier frozone

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2205, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
Status maxed

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and EthnicelAscension
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, Alt Number 3 and EthnicelAscension
@Ritalincel thoughts?

He also got attributed this quote despite the fact that it was originally here. It seems they just comb incels.is with no regard for what is posted on looksmax
“I hate ch*nkwhores with a burning desire,” posted one user called Ritalincel on incels.is, one of the largest incel websites in a Rage-Fuel thread. “I want to lock this soulless cunt in a jail cell, set her on fire and watch her scream her lungs out in pure agony. I hope all ch*nkwhores die in the most excruciating way imaginable and when they are dead I will walk up to them and take a shit on their ugly gook corpse.”

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2205, BigBoy and 2 others
honestly black pilled facts coming out from our boy ritalincel

I wanna b famouse w my 2.5 reaction ration

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3328 and Deleted member 3902
He also got attributed this quote despite the fact that it was originally here. It seems they just comb incels.is with no regard for what is posted on looksmax
“I hate ch*nkwhores with a burning desire,” posted one user called Ritalincel on incels.is, one of the largest incel websites in a Rage-Fuel thread. “I want to lock this soulless cunt in a jail cell, set her on fire and watch her scream her lungs out in pure agony. I hope all ch*nkwhores die in the most excruciating way imaginable and when they are dead I will walk up to them and take a shit on their ugly gook corpse.”
tfw one of Ritalincel's copypasta posts gets attributed as his own and he gets put on the FBI list

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, stuckneworleans, PenileFacialSurgery and 3 others
tfw one of Ritalincel's copypasta posts gets attributed as his own and he gets put on the FBI list
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad ....and i think u saw some one else i dont rape animals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and RichardSpencel
lol keep coping subhuman my first rape victim was u alarico ....how can u forget that night ....when i whooped ur tiny fucked up ass 5 times simultaneously and u were crying like a whore bitch help help help i am getting raped oh. My ass is hurting how am i going to take a shit now pex plz stop oh but still i for some unknown reasons i am like this to get rapped by a chad ....and i think u saw some one else i dont rape animals
WSJ: "User of incel rage forum makes allegation of rape, gets tracked to India. What does this kind of behavior tell us about incel youth and their hate against society and women?"

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and PenileFacialSurgery
HOLY SHIT IM MIRIN @Ritalincel GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 3902
Published:April 26, 2018

Attachments

• 1581236754301.png
    1581236754301.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, stuckneworleans, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
ETERNAL GLORY TO RITALINCEL. MAY THE SAVIOUR ELLIOT RODGER THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN GUIDE HIS SPIRIT

• +1
Reactions: Unmoggablegingercel and Deleted member 3902
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
its not even Ritalincels post View attachment 260746

Apr 7, 2019
Jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, LookistWorld and Deleted member 3902
@Ritalincel You're famous boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
Fuck ritalinsel

Jfl

• +1