Rob Paul is such a fucking joke

T

theblackestofpills

Banned
That coping Scottish dog from celebheights aka Rob Paul is honestly the most autistic cuck I've ever met. He is like the CEO of autism. And is supported by a lot of autistic, neck beards who argue over freaking millimeters of height. MILLIMETERS....

Rob Paul is honestly so autistic it's actually suicide fuel. He is so articulate with his height claims and I also want to avoid being a celebrity one day because he will come to my ends and take a photo with me and mog me with his large ass skull.

But I'm sure he does this shit because he can't cope with his 5'8 stature and that his head looks out of proportion with the rest of his freaking body making him look comical.

He also acts as if a cm is a huge difference in height. He even takes one freaking millimeter into account and makes it out to be such a big deal.

The autism is truly contagious on celebheights so enter at your own risk...

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: tombradylover, n9wiff, Pollorex and 14 others
hes a slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ
hes a slayer

• +1
Reactions: ๐€๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ซ
he's doing god's work exposing frauding celebs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, n9wiff, Inquisiting_Vitiate and 5 others
hes a slayer
I hope the day never comes that I become famous and he knocks on my door for a photograph. Fucking skull mogging, Scottish dog.

Rob Paul slander is not tolerated here

• +1
Reactions: Inquisiting_Vitiate
a Manlet obsessed with height? Water...

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Well I don't blame him. If I was 5'8 I'd create a website to cope about being a short king.
5โ€™8 is not that short if you are a legit one like 5โ€™8 barefoot at night. It is still manlet though of course.

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and horizontallytall