Robbed nigga and fucked latina after

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
Brutal blackpill for Low-VIP cels today.

This low VIP 4psl white manlet nigga was talking shit about me to a mutual friend because apparently i gave him less weed than i was supposed to for what he paid for.

He said he wants me dead.

So i text him and ask him if he wants to buy more. He says yes but this time to put it on a measuring scale to make sure it’s the right amount. I said ok and pulled up in front of his house.

He walked up to my curtain-ed VIP window and gave me the money then he asked where the weed is, i acted like i was checking my glove box and then i hit the gas fast af. i was out that neighborhood in 2 seconds

few moments later the low VIP cuck texts me. but i had already scheduled a link with a thicc high vip high psl latina so i blocked him so he’d stop bitching and i pulled up and scooped the bad latina.

Meanwhile this cuck got robbed, humiliated, I got my VIP cock sucked in my VIP car. If this isn’t a VIP pill, what is? VIP always wins

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17829 and 14 others
How can he cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 18840, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
Would you take my side unconditionally if I were to engage in a forum beef. Cuz there’s this one faggot who been Pissin me tf off lately :Comfy:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justadude, Deleted member 16369 and prettyboislime
Brutal blackpill for Low-VIP cels today.

This low VIP 4psl white manlet nigga was talking shit about me to a mutual friend because apparently i gave him less weed than i was supposed to for what he paid for.

He said he wants me dead.

So i text him and ask him if he wants to buy more. He says yes but this time to put it on a measuring scale to make sure it’s the right amount. I said ok and pulled up in front of his house.

He walked up to my curtain-ed VIP window and gave me the money then he asked where the weed is, i acted like i was checking my glove box and then i hit the gas fast af. i was out that neighborhood in 2 seconds

few moments later the low VIP cuck texts me. but i had already scheduled a link with a thicc high vip high psl latina so i blocked him so he’d stop bitching and i pulled up and scooped the bad latina.

Meanwhile this cuck got robbed, humiliated, I got my VIP cock sucked in my VIP car. If this isn’t a VIP pill, what is? VIP always wins
Brutal country boy vip pill

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
lil nigga in a lil charger thinkin he somebody jfl

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
I’m extremely confused

this is a larp you have to be some lame

shit been like that for corny ass young bulls. i did the same shit when i used to work the block. this man tried to finesse me and i punched on that fool and then fucked his bitch after. thick lil redbone jawn.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Yo I kinda dig Latina women

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime and Zylk
You realize that man going to get his revenge right?

What u gonna do when he spray on you? Some ppl got nothing to lose

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach and prettyboislime
Would you take my side unconditionally if I were to engage in a forum beef. Cuz there’s this one faggot who been Pissin me tf off lately :Comfy:
just tag me you fucking pussy

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath