Roiding after Bimax: effects on facial muscle hypertrophy and Bimax stability/relapse ?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
I'm about to have Bimax/CCW early August, what about starting a cycle of roids about two-three months after the bimax procedure ?

My main concern is the effects it could have on hypertrophying facial muscles (especially the masseters), and as a result the effect bigger, larger facial muscles could mean,

for the stability of the Bimax operation, as mucles also have an effect in shaping bones ?

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, Gaia262 and Mongrelcel
normally there's no impact it could even improve and speed up the recovery (facial bones and muscles tissues recovery) but personnaly i would check with the doctors before doing that

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Please tell me you are lifting since a least a year with established DIET and PROGRAM by just imagining doing steroids ?

Otherwise you are just plain stupid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Please tell me you are lifting since a least a year with established DIET and PROGRAM by just imagining doing steroids ?

Yes

normally there's no impact it could even improve and speed up the recovery (facial bones and muscles tissues recovery) but personnaly i would check with the doctors before doing that
Main concern was that I get light CCW with it surely, therefore how I see the masseter muscle interacts in the area, don't want bigger masseters to kinda drag the mandible backwards and forwards, back towards the original position.

I'm about to have Bimax/CCW early August, what about starting a cycle of roids about two-three months after the bimax procedure ?

My main concern is the effects it could have on hypertrophying facial muscles (especially the masseters), and as a result the effect bigger, larger facial muscles could mean,

for the stability of the Bimax operation, as mucles also have an effect in shaping bones ?

Interesting, it's something I want to know tbh

• +1
i would do absolutely nothing

anything bad happens and you lose the right to complain to the surgeon (if a complain could do anything at all)

let it heal naturally

As long as you understand how to diet and train there's something to be said for the exact opposite tbh. I agree with the above if you're gonna hop on and stay on, but if you're gonna cycle then come off completely there's not much point to blowing up for X weeks only to lose nearly all your gains, and you will lose them if you were close to your natty limit pre cycle. Conversely if you just use a small dose to recomp or get closer to your natty limit, you can save a lot of time and energy.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Its really good question

I don't think it matters
Even on steroid u will not gain muscle by doing nothing so don't use ur face muscl try to always be relaxed

Honestly if the surgery makes your face chaddy don’t even bother roiding just have a lean physique and a maxed out face and hair.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Its really good question

I don't think it matters
Even on steroid u will not gain muscle by doing nothing so don't use ur face muscl try to always be relaxed
I mean every time you chew foods, it's a good workout for the masseters as well.

I mean every time you chew foods, it's a good workout for the masseters as well.
I take 500mg test/week i have no change in my face

Also i know people roiding tren and test and more and 0 change

You are unlikely to get facial change with roid unless you abuse them or take HGH

I take 500mg test/week i have no change in my face

Also i know people roiding tren and test and more and 0 change

You are unlikely to get facial change with roid unless you abuse them or take HGH
didn't your masseter got larger also ? Do you mew, or chew gum ?

didn't your masseter got larger also ? Do you mew, or chew gum ?
No i do neither

I mew since 1/2y, now it's my natural position , no change at all

for the stability of the Bimax operation, as mucles also have an effect in shaping bones
Any facial muscle hypertrophy from roids should be negligible unless you're running serious shit. Even then you should be more concerned with stopping any bad "active" habits involving the facial muscles, like clenching, etc.

Testosterone is beneficial for bone growth and nerve repair and it should speed up/enhance the healing process a bit overall. Anecdotally, I ran T and a few other compounds after MLF3 and saw full return of function/feeling quite a bit faster than what's typical. Also testosterone induced improvements in bone mass/density might even be beneficial for preventing relapse.

i would do absolutely nothing

anything bad happens and you lose the right to complain to the surgeon (if a complain could do anything at all)

let it heal naturally

Any facial muscle hypertrophy from roids should be negligible unless you're running serious shit. Even then you should be more concerned with stopping any bad "active" habits involving the facial muscles, like clenching, etc.

Testosterone is beneficial for bone growth and nerve repair and it should speed up/enhance the healing process a bit overall. Anecdotally, I ran T and a few other compounds after MLF3 and saw full return of function/feeling quite a bit faster than what's typical. Also testosterone induced improvements in bone mass/density might even be beneficial for preventing relapse.
do you have pic result if your MLF3?

use hgh after bimax to accelerate bone growth

do you have pic result if your MLF3?
Nothing really to share since it's hard to anonymize photos while showcasing the upper midface. If you have any questions feel free to pm though.