Roids during late puberty ?

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
I have been thinking if I wouldn’t have dimorphism in late puberty , I could go in roids and develop more. And I feel like estrogen is caused by anything in this planet. Look at examples here:

Loox obv

Only problem it will make growth plates fuse faster , so maybe take Prohormones like HGH , GHRP , etc before doing and get 6ft + but those could be cope will make a separate thread and see opinions

Best stack was thinking about Test or a test derivative sarm , Anavar , Aromasin and PCT supplements.

What do you guys think , any people tried in this forum ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, cell0xide and Deleted member 23359
its retarded don't do it

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon
HGH is not a pro hormone.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
300-400mg of test plus var should probably work or test plus a strong sarm.

• +1
Worth to become Chadlite+
roids won't make you chad, the people you posted were all chads before

you will end up with raped hair, acne, non working penis and low t at the end of the cycle

you will end up with raped hair, acne, non working penis and low t at the end of the cycle
Depends on genes

• +1
1g tren a weak lets go

look at the example of ryeley palfi what height he was after taking steroids in normal doses at such an age despite controlling his hormones, but he was huge

You can prevent everything, but yes i think at such an age it's hard to get well examined yourself to check your hormones and it's $$$ too

look at the example of ryeley palfi what height he was after taking steroids in normal doses at such an age despite controlling his hormones, but he was huge
I dont know what was his height

94D1FCDB 49A6 44C4 ACBC 40659251FDF3

Roids change your face brooooo :feelswah:

I have been thinking if I wouldn’t have dimorphism in late puberty , I could go in roids and develop more. And I feel like estrogen is caused by anything in this planet. Look at examples here:

View attachment 2404790

View attachment 2404791

View attachment 2404824View attachment 2404827
Loox obv
View attachment 2404830 View attachment 2404831

Only problem it will make growth plates fuse faster , so maybe take Prohormones like HGH , GHRP , etc before doing and get 6ft + but those could be cope will make a separate thread and see opinions

Best stack was thinking about Test or a test derivative sarm , Anavar , Aromasin and PCT supplements.

What do you guys think , any people tried in this forum ?
bro no dont wtf

Don’t take roids during puberty because you don’t know how good your genetics are. If you aren’t super underdeveloped, have super good hair genes, and have great collagen and non-existent acne, I don’t recommend it.

You are taking the risk when on roids at that age, the choice is yours.

i wish i did. I had great everything and when puberty ended at 18 all i had was low t.

You can prevent everything, but yes i think at such an age it's hard to get well examined yourself to check your hormones and it's $$$ too
you can't prevent norwooding if you have AGA
you can't prevent testicular atrophy, goodluck having kids
you can't prevent shit liver enzymes and lipids while fucking up your methylation and aging too

if you're going to take steriods don't take the harshest shit.
try the safest options only and in the normal dosages for cruising

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro