Rome mogs Greece

Do you understand what racism means or do you just throw that word around whenever you feel like it
You just called non whites savages. That's racist. This thread isn't about shitting on ethnics.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 17791
You just called non whites savages. That's racist. This thread isn't about shitting on ethnics.
No i didn't you fucking moron. I said the masses who are currently flooding europe are savages. I never said anything about their skin color. Who's racist now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
No i didn't you fucking moron. I said the masses who are currently flooding europe are savages. I never said anything about their skin color. Who's racist now?
You are. We both know you're referring to ethnics. You can keep side stepping if you like but I'd rather not have an argument like this in a Rome vs Greece thread.

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax
And it was conquered by savages just like europe now
Rome never lost a real field battle againist Germanic tribes, Germanic tribes only took shithole parts of Roman Empire and didn't touch the East, even Italy itself and other important parts got conquered by Byzantium after like 60 years

Rome getting conquered by Germanic tribes is such a meme lol, Germanics were literally feeing the Huns and just took advantage of chaos, it was not a such a dramatic event too

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 17791
You are. We both know you're referring to ethnics. You can keep side stepping if you like but I'd rather not have an argument like this in a Rome vs Greece thread.
The people i am reffering to happen to be ethnics, but funnilly enough, you are the one who brought that up and keep trying to spin my words around and make them about race. You're a dirty fucking racist do you know that? Sounds like you don't

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Rome never lost a real field battle againist Germanic tribes, Germanic tribes only took shithole parts of Roman Empire and didn't touch the East, even Italy itself and other important parts got conquered by Byzantium after like 60 years

Rome getting conquered by Germanic tribes is such a meme lol, Germanics were literally feeing the Huns and just took advantage of chaos, it was not a such a dramatic event too
Byzantium didn't even hold italy for very long though and west rome was BTFO by germanics. They took Spain, France and Italy. The Romans (greeks) would never permanently push back the barbarians.

The people i am reffering to happen to be ethnics, but funnilly enough, you are the one who brought that up and keep trying to spin my words around and make them about race. You're a dirty fucking racist do you know that? Sounds like you don't
Okay man.

Byzantium didn't even hold italy for very long though and west rome was BTFO by germanics. They took Spain, France and Italy. The Romans (greeks) would never permanently push back the barbarians.
Rome felt at 476 and got reconquered after ~50 years, they held it well into uo to ~800, France was a shithole, so is Nothern Spain (Byzantium took back the South region)

those events got romantized by soy histoians 1000 years later muh Byzantium not Rome muh dark ages ( :soy: )noo fell of Rome so sad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Rome felt at 476 and got reconquered after ~50 years, they held it well into uo to ~800, France was a shithole, so is Nothern Spain (Byzantium took back the South region)

those events got romantized by soy histoians 1000 years later muh Byzantium not Rome muh dark ages ( :soy: )noo fell of Rome so sad
Did latin language only become widely spoken by plebs in France and Spain much later?

Did latin language only become widely spoken by plebs in France and Spain much later?
Greek was always the most common lamguage tbh but idk about this

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 17791

battle of adrianople
east romans brutally got destroyed by the goths
muh germanic tribes never won a battle
just look through this and you find plenty of battles rome lost against barbarians

• Woah
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17791
It comes naturally, when you with me baby.
We can watch barbarians get btfo by roman chad on netflix together?

• +1
Reactions: Acee
We can watch barbarians get btfo by roman chad on netflix together?
Were watching Gladiator. Can`t believe you didn`t watch it.

• So Sad
Were watching Gladiator. Can`t believe you didn`t watch it.
I donno man but I've grown more shocked by violence lately.

I used to not be that phased by violence, now I get emotionally bothered by it. Everything is more moving for me now.

I used to not be that phased by violence, now I get emotionally bothered by it. Everything is more moving for me now.
I'd be there to calm you down. You can cry into the mic.

I'd be there to calm you down. You can cry into the mic.
u are Asian so 4" femboys like op are 7" plus only

• JFL
  • JFL
Cope i would crush ur skull with one punch
jfl thinking I would fight anyone with my pretty face. But just in case, I would kill you. I have a top tier body. Mirin?

• JFL
Not tales. Huggies mog s*x
Sad that u are probably suicidal and gonna rope like most trannies ngl
jfl thinking I would fight anyone with my pretty face. But just in case, I would kill you. I have a top tier body. Mirin?
Asian men can't have good bodies tbh

• JFL
Sad that u are probably suicidal and gonna rope like most trannies ngl

I'm suicidal but I don't think I'll rope.

Where did you get this idea from?:lul: He's not asian

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
5be21abd302a64b2aaf95ab3bebc748d.jpg

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 15338 and Deleted member 17791
I live in Japan. Half Jewish Half Japanese.
Lol what kind of abomination you are

U should have good smv in Japan tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 15338
  • +1
  • JFL
Imagine living in Japan ans postinf here, i would be a nt high tea monster there
I have the best possible brain combination in the world, 6'1, pretty, masc, speaking the most beautiful language in the whole world. Stay mad.

@Leonardo DiCaprio We mog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 17791
I have the best possible brain combination in the world, 6'1, pretty, masc, speaking the most beautiful language in the whole world. Stay mad.

@Leonardo DiCaprio We mog.
Fucking retard i don't even bark for u

How is sexual market in Japan btw

Lets stop the cope. Rome mogs greece hard.

Rome built an empire that lasted for 2000 years. Greece invaded persia and then everything collapses into seperate fiefdoms after Alexander died.

The point for best empire building goes to Rome. Greece gets a point too because they did it very quickly

Developed the aqueducts and built hundreds all across the empire providing roman cities with clean water. The ancient greeks had pipes (so did rome) but their water transport systems were far less advanced and impressive.

Rome also had free bread for the plebs, to keep them fat and not angry. Rome was far richer and invested far heavier in their people.

Point for amenities goes to Rome.

Both cultures are highly influential, Rome is the primary contributor of modern Language, French, Spanish, Italian are all descendants of Latin. Around half of english words have their roots in Latin. Greece has influenced language but mostly in scientific names but so is latin. Western culture is extremely influenced by Rome, christianity was also adopted by Rome and spread into Europe.

Modern western philosophy has its roots in greece. That is without doubt, even Rome owes the greeks for the development of highly sophisticated government that allowed the empire to exist in the first place.

This is a close one but Rome takes it.

Rome: 3
Greece: 1
Rome was just Greece but souless. Rome is basically the prototype for America

Lets stop the cope. Rome mogs greece hard.

Rome built an empire that lasted for 2000 years. Greece invaded persia and then everything collapses into seperate fiefdoms after Alexander died.

The point for best empire building goes to Rome. Greece gets a point too because they did it very quickly

Developed the aqueducts and built hundreds all across the empire providing roman cities with clean water. The ancient greeks had pipes (so did rome) but their water transport systems were far less advanced and impressive.

Rome also had free bread for the plebs, to keep them fat and not angry. Rome was far richer and invested far heavier in their people.

Point for amenities goes to Rome.

Both cultures are highly influential, Rome is the primary contributor of modern Language, French, Spanish, Italian are all descendants of Latin. Around half of english words have their roots in Latin. Greece has influenced language but mostly in scientific names but so is latin. Western culture is extremely influenced by Rome, christianity was also adopted by Rome and spread into Europe.

Modern western philosophy has its roots in greece. That is without doubt, even Rome owes the greeks for the development of highly sophisticated government that allowed the empire to exist in the first place.

This is a close one but Rome takes it.

Rome: 3
Greece: 1
And the aquaducts are Eturian (Etruscan) , so was the colosseum and they were were culturally more like the Greeks

So is the fasces - yes. I made that too.

Greeks gave us the bible. Nuff said.

Without Egypt, greece never would have developed as much scientifically.

See the flaw in this thinking? The precursor fallacy.
So Egypt mogs Greece & Rome. I concur.

If we are taking about pure economic influence and expansion sure Rome mogs, they built better and more expansive roads and were more developed partially simply due to having the advantage of time.

However, culturally speaking, maths, philosophy, and even architecture Greek set the foundations for the west.

As for the empire that lasted longer, you fail to take into account the Byzantine empire that spoke Greek instead of Latin and outlasted Rome

• Hmm...
Roman emperors had their lineage from Greece. Rome was more or less a continuation of Greek culture.

If we are taking about pure economic influence and expansion sure Rome mogs, they built better and more expansive roads and were more developed partially simply due to having the advantage of time.

However, culturally speaking, maths, philosophy, and even architecture Greek set the foundations for the west.

As for the empire that lasted longer, you fail to take into account the Byzantine empire that spoke Greek instead of Latin and outlasted Rome
Well you can use the same argument that greece set the foundations for the west on Byzantium. That was literally the Roman empire with no broken line of succession. So you'd still have to give credit to Rome if we accept that Greece helped create the west.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel