Ronald Ead's MSE progress

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
This was his face prior to MSE:

and this is him now, after having undergone MSE treatment for about 2 months:

Screenshot 2019 10 09 Myofunctional Tongue Posture Advice for AGGA Patients   YouTube

Screenshot 2019 10 09 Demonstrating MSE and Facemask   YouTube

Notice how much wider his face looks?
His eye spacing?
His zygomatic arch?
How much less of a "lightbulb" head he is now?

All of this at age 29 within only 2 months.

This is for everyone who plans to get surgery done, and hasn't considered yet to invest all of that money into a procedure that has a much more severe effect on the overall facial structure instead. With less recovery time, risk of failure, etc.

Also for everyone who still denies that changes in facial structure can be made past 18.

This is not for me personally though, since I am way too poor for it. I would have to save up for that procedure for at least 3 years.

https://i.imgur.com/dO26hGo.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, SteveRogers, JizzFarmer and 10 others
Where can I find ortho that does this in Uk? I email Won Moon asking for the list of providers but he hasnt responded

• JFL
Reactions: mewcel_
PS: open the images in different tabs and switch from one tab to the other to really see the differences.

Last edited:
niggas be like : LEFORT 4

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, BackFromTheMogging, IWantToMax and 1 other person
niggas be like : LEFORT 4
I mean it basically works like a Lefort 4 because- as everyone can see- his entire facial structure changed.

And all of that for the price of something like a simple double jaw surgery.

I mean it basically works like a Lefort 4 because- as everyone can see- his entire facial structure changed.

And all of that for the price of something like a simple double jaw surgery.
all this by just palate expansion?

all this by just palate expansion?
Yes. Not ordinary palatal expansion though.

Instead of wrapping an appliance around your teeth, the appliance gets screwed directly into the roof of the mouth, into the maxillary structure.

That way the sutures get split apart. Pretty much any other appliance just drags the teeth through he alveolar bone, creating disproportionate width differnce between palata and actual maxilla. (The alveolar bone is way softer than the maxilla, so it expands much faster)

With MSE, both palate and maxilla expand evenly.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ILoveFortnite2011, randomguy1235, Hades and 3 others
"Perlen vor die Säue werfen", as they say in german...

He legit went from cuck to non cuck vibe

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2227
I don't see any difference he just has retard teeth now and slightly better zygos

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, Norwooder, Bibbysoka and 1 other person
i looked through his videos from old and recent and nothing substantial tbh. also yeah his teeth seem absolutely fucked

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
^
https://previews.123rf.com/images/andreypopov/andreypopov1511/andreypopov151100738/48226824-blind-man-walking-on-sidewalk-h%C3%A4lt-stick-tragen-armband.jpg

Also it's easy as shit to just fix the teeth. Braces only really hurt you if you are really young, in adulthood it doesn't affect the underlying skeletal structures at all if you move the teeth through the alveolar bone.

Last edited:

View attachment 130616
View attachment 130617

His eye spacing?
His zygomatic arch?

This is for everyone who plans to get surgery done, and hasn't considered yet to invest all of that money into a procedure that has a much more severe effect on the overall facial structure instead. With less recovery time, risk of failure, etc.

Also for everyone who still denies that changes in facial structure can be made past 18.

This is not for me personally though, since I am way too poor for it. I would have to save up for that procedure for at least 3 years.

ok so his maxilla and face are expanding wider but how will his mandible (lower third) grow to compensate?

doesn't it fucks the joints ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
doesn't it fucks the joints ??
No but it fucks your mom

ok so his maxilla and face are expanding wider but how will his mandible (lower third) grow to compensate?
It's the potruding front teeth that make him look overbite-ish.
In the first video he actually still had a wider lower dental arch than upper one, but the tilted front teeth create the illusion.

AGGA treatment did this to him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Norwooder, sloopnoob, 5'8manlet and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
"Since AGGA made my maxilla longer but did not make my mandible longer simultaneously, it got to the point that my maxilla was so much longer than my mandible that the only way my lower front teeth could meet my upper front teeth in proper occlusion was for my mandible to dislocate forward in the TMJ. "

so maybe to surpass this we need that surgery to project mandible forward
negro, this Thread is about the wonders of MSE.
No shit FAGGA is terrible.
what does this MSE does ??

Wide palate ? maxila forward ?
where's the video where this motherfucker talks about why he jump to MSE ???
his channel is a fuckin mess
@SayNoToRotting
Isn't this shit what we all need to make greater bones??
I mea, look at this guy. He got so greater bones after these treatments.

Last edited:
what does this MSE does ??

Wide palate ? maxila forward ?
where's the video where this motherfucker talks about why he jump to MSE ???
his channel is a fuckin mess
@SayNoToRotting
Isn't this shit what we all need to make greater bones??
I mea, look at this guy. He got so greater bones after these treatments.
His blog post about why he stopped supporting AGGA:

AGGA is NOT the holy grail

What motivated him to continue his journey with MSE:

There are many more videos where he expresses his struggle
I would recommend to watch all of his videos. Very insightful

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, HighTierNormie and Eduardo DOV
Thankfully I'm already going after this.

• Woah
cope

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead

View attachment 130616
View attachment 130617

His eye spacing?
His zygomatic arch?

bracesshop has bimaxilar appliances for cheap

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth

How expensive is it? I believe Varbrah from The Great Work paid roughly $11k.

How long does getting a reference from Dr. Won Moon take?

i aint telling
Probably 15 from what I can tell.
Don't stain this thread with your stupidity.
Palate expanders other than MSE have little to no effect on the underlying skeletal structure in adults. Piss off.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, PubertyMaxxer and Ekeoma_The_BBC
Can you get mse if your upper palate is wider by 5mm. As far as i know, no other way to expand lower without surgery

Can you get mse if your upper palate is wider by 5mm. As far as i know, no other way to expand lower without surgery

Fds

(blue parts show the expanded regions from MSE)

The lower jaw does follow the upper jaw for the most part in MSE. Not perfectly though (Judging by this single piece of evidence I could find).

The biggest problem here is of course that it all happens too rapidly, MSE treatment rarely ever exceeds one year.

I have no clue, but maybe one can customize a specific, slowpasted treatment plan that allows the mandible to catch up better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and PubertyMaxxer
I feel like bumping this thread again.

Fuck you.

Could I get a normal palatal expander right now (I'm 16), and then get MSE + facemask? Or it would be useless to get the normal palatal expander?

Instead of wrapping an appliance around your teeth, the appliance gets screwed directly into the roof of the mouth, into the maxillary structure.
That is my next option, but for the moment I find my method to still be the most efficient regarding the money/time investment part.

• +1
AMAZING DEVICE

cooope @SayNoToRotting

why faggots here dont talk more about this shit
its fuckin legit

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 685, CopeAndRope and 3 others
answer my question nibba
Costs are between 10k and 17k dollars. This includes the followup braces.

Since I will probably never get MSE in my life I have not bothered to the do any research on the consultation times etc.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 685 and MewKing
Only guy I’d legit give my channel too. He’s actually studying for this and is a walking test dummy. He’s brave doing what he’s doing.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 685 and SayNoToRotting
Yeah I guess your are young enough to still get something simpler.
I have an overbite and some crooked/crowded teeth (both upper and lower teeth). What would fix these problems? IMDO maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
why faggots here dont talk more about this shit
its fuckin legit
It is not yet confirmed to give ccw rotation or forward growth. It does expand maxilla tho

He doesnt look that much different but there is some difference. This is how he looked a year ago:
3c6268fd582bc4902bef58b137230bfb.png

wtf happened to his teeth

wtf happened to his teeth
That's the natural consequence of getting your sutures split apart.

Not to worry, since fixing teeth alignment is easy as hell.

It is not yet confirmed to give ccw rotation or forward growth. It does expand maxilla tho
For that shit you need facemask. Even Ronald himself said this in the very video in the OP.

For that shit you need facemask. Even Ronald himself said this in the very video in the OP.
It is not confirmed though. I read on the great work, some say ortho said no you wont get ccw. Varbrah said he did. No proof so far.