[Rope] Ppl i look up to are happy

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I notice pretty much every influencer i look up to is in a happy relationship / marriage (even the ones that break up because they had enough intimacy / pleasure / love already so they can bounce back easy.. Life is very balanced for them.

They don't really need any cope...and they look weird at incels who need copes (ex. drugs)

From now on pay attention to your favorite influencer...also notice most have a gf / wife before their "career takes off" as well. Another proof of how a woman keeps man balanced to rise in his career. Its VERY rare to see a single man successful. Hes constantly battling trying to cope with loneliness...trying to constantly fill that void up...no cope can replace love.

I notice pretty much every influencer i look up to is in a happy relationship / marriage (even the ones that break up because they had enough intimacy / pleasure / love already so they can bounce back easy.. Life is very balanced for them.

They don't really need any cope...and they look weird at incels who need copes (ex. drugs)

From now on pay attention to your favorite influencer...also notice most have a gf / wife before their "career takes off" as well. Another proof of how a woman keeps man balanced to rise in his career. Its VERY rare to see a single man successful. Hes constantly battling trying to cope with loneliness...trying to constantly fill that void up...no cope can replace love.

Drug is the cope for literal retards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 470, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
FYI no woman can fill that void either. But if you can find what actually fills that void you will be happy with or without a woman. Otherwise you will always be relying on something external to fulfill you. And when that attachment goes away you will feel like a heroin addict that can't get their fix.

Also don;t forget that these influencer on youtube will always put on their best face. You don;t see them when they are weak.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Nibba
FYI no woman can fill that void either. But if you can find what actually fills that void you will be happy with or without a woman. Otherwise you will always be relying on something external to fulfill you. And when that attachment goes away you will feel like a heroin addict that can't get their fix.

Also don;t forget that these influencer on youtube will always put on their best face. You don;t see them when they are weak.
Honestly the best advice I can give is learn how to be happy with yourself, that way u aren't lonely

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle

cope

just be happy and loved theory

• +1

• +1