RTT (Roid-Tat-Tan) ascension for ethnic

Deleted member 2486

Deleted member 2486

Kraken
before

11263531 827571817330210 743799181 n 11265820 690647457706826 917019687 n

after

Michelle rodriguez jordan barrett vacation in italy 08nnb 47691766 2168246560091718 6391357732196563938 n 61878462 2450571318353744 610382043842584712 nff 49907381 1756065677832573 8926563645715391329 n

JUST A FELLOW REMINDER FOR ETHNICS, THAT MIDFACE PARANASAL IMPLANT AND MOST THINGS OF THAT SORT WON'T CHANGE HOW GIRLS PERCEIVE YOU. DOING WHAT THIS GUY DID WILL. HE'S FUCKING WHITE JBS WHILE YOU ARE WAGESLAVING FOR YOUR SILICONE INFRAORBITAL RIM :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 3270, oldcelloser and 33 others
Being big is great but that doesn't change that jb's want preetyboys.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: needtoascend420 and Deleted member 4562
can i ascend too ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 2846
RTT is the most efficient looksmax strategy out there. you will get drastically more results than getting a rhino or jaw implants srs. if you legitimately want to slay hot bitches, do RTT.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 4416, Schönling and 11 others
RTT is the most efficient looksmax strategy out there. you will get drastically more results than getting a rhino or jaw implants srs. if you legitimately want to slay hot bitches, do RTT.
and if you want halo effect and LTR is it good too ?

I might hop on SARMs i guess.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
and if you want halo effect and LTR is it good too ?
you’ll get lots of respect men and looks from slutty girls. it would be hard to LTR with RTT i would imagine because you would attract a certain type of girl
I might hop on SARMs i guess.
dude if you wanna slay like you say, roids and tats will benefit you so much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Jersey shore had it right

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 3142 and 1 other person
Jersey shore had it right
i went to the OG jersey shore boardwalk this summer and the amount of 5’10 meatheads with extremely tanned skin, tatts, backwards caps and/the slicked back hair with a 8/10 bimbo phenotype girl on their arm was insane.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, PrisonMike, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
To bad it causes balding

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and MandibularCel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 3701 and born2shitforced2wipe
you’ll get lots of respect men and looks from slutty girls. it would be hard to LTR with RTT i would imagine because you would attract a certain type of girl

dude if you wanna slay like you say, roids and tats will benefit you so much.
Ok shit as soon as I get a job ill run some SARMs cycles, see whats up, get some ink and a motorcycle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
looks like a freak, know lots of buff guys that dont slay only helps you with the boys

• +1
Reactions: iwasborntobealoser
Ok shit as soon as I get a job ill run some SARMs cycles, see whats up, get some ink and a motorcycle.
motorcycle is cope. get a BMW or second-hand BMW depending on your budget

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 3043
But what about me bro?

hot bitches? Hot jb's are with preetyboys or more masculine gl man, not rttmaxed subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
both subhuman NEXT

Legit but isn’t the guy in your post almost too muscular?

hot bitches? Hot jb's are with preetyboys or more masculine gl man, not rttmaxed subhumans
every post every thread you make you're thinking about your high school. life doesn't take place in your high school

this guy walks into a night club in tight black outfit and there are 16-17 years old hot girls there. do you think they wouldn't like him? :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, FreakkForLife, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
false.the amount of subhumans irl with décent foids is insane
Betabuxing and being emotional tampon doesn't count. I mean slaying
every post every thread you make you're thinking about your high school. life doesn't take place in your high school

this guy walks into a night club in tight black outfit and there are 16-17 years old hot girls there. do you think they wouldn't like him? :lul: :lul:
ahh 16yo in nightclub fucking roided 20 swomethng dude. ahh i just got whole red when i thought about that. ahh fuck that

• +1
both subhuman NEXT
uhm what do you mean "both"? it's 1 person

and if you mean he is still "subhuman" on the after, well you can argue his face is not good, but then again, he's the one slaying with an alleged subhuman face and you are the one posting on incel forum thinking you can change your face enough so your dating life takes a 180 turn. he wasn't that naive, so you could say he's smarter than you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
uhm what do you mean "both"? it's 1 person

and if you mean he is still "subhuman" on the after, well you can argue his face is not good, but then again, he's the one slaying with an alleged subhuman face and you are the one posting on incel forum thinking you can change your face enough so your dating life takes a 180 turn. he wasn't that naive, so you could say he's smarter than you :lul:
TOOK THE BAIT, NEXT

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 3043
TOOK THE BAIT, NEXT
i mean you say retarded things like this all the time full srs mode, so can't really know what's "bait" or not tbh

i mean you say retarded things like this all the time full srs mode, so can't really know what's "bait" or not tbh
you love having the last word don’t u :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
Plankton tier IQ if you deny RRT Theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 3701

What kinds of girls? Typical 3-4 PSL club sluts, I'm assuming?

tbh he looks decent his eyes are still ruining him which is why he wears glasses in all his pics, but i wouldn't doubt that he has much more success now than before, his profile is pretty good imo.

What retarded shit do I say tho?

thinking you can change your face enough so your dating life takes a 180 turn
I think I can change my face enough to finally get tinder matches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 3043
OP wdym ethnic? the guy in the pic looks white

I think I can change my face enough to finally get tinder matches
if u dont get tinder matches then u dont know how to take pictures

get good pictures, do a hard-reset, aka new phone, sim card, sign up email, etc. so u dont get ur old MMR and use new good pictures and u will get matches

• +1
like 7/10 hot bitches. i use bitches instead of women bc it describes their personality type. they look hot, can be a little washed up, very catty, cliquey, blond, big boobs, tanned, no collagen look.

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
no dude. absolutely not. a lot of high class looking girls are into this shit

this girls boyfriend is 30y+ old fat, bald, roided, bloated gypsy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 21620
  • Woah