Ruined foid that started the fight by cutting her hair

SpiritualCel

SpiritualCel

Everything that will or has happened is predestiny
Her looks. I ruined the total most important thing in her life. She won't get any validatipn from talking anymore. She will feel bald, she will feel incel. She will feel how LDAR feels. She will be going for her looksmatch now the heavenly incels. I did cry afterwards from adrenaline and also anger from the fact i had to do this. I didnt want to do this from the highest ppont of view

The story:
At 9 am or somethin i made my posts about how she was annoying me,
9 to 11 am i learnt java setters getters shit
At 11am to 4.pm i ldared.
At 5 pm i went to the piblic bathroom, for some reason she wasn't wearing glasses. I felt like my natural Alpha Neanderthaler instincts kicked in. I felt the need to kill her im not joking. S9 much adrenaline. Anyways i tackled her to the ground like this

@Chad1212 @Chadeep @
Giphy 1
I wanted to rip her face then leave but what then kicked in was like enlightenment, what did blackpill teach me? It was that looks is life. Without looks is no life, i was on top of her she was crying (Fuck u simps of u say why u do this op why why,she talked behijd my back lies, she would reject all of u) from shock. I wanted to hit her but siemthing hit me, it www the fact i felt something in my pants (no it wasnt my boner) it was a scissor. Then i rememnered what my initial plan waw, it was to cut her hair and make her ugly! So i held bitch down (she is older thsb me). I cut her hair off it wad hard af she has like those how do i call it those uhm uhmmm round kind curly hair and then i started cutting until she ugly af. Now shes crying. She might tell the ppl here and i might get sent out (live orphanage) just know that i made memories today for myself, im depressed af. Imm happy if i rope tjat i did this. Idc if u call me low iq in ur tagging posts. Im enlightened one here

Only thinfg that sbothering me is:
Bitch broke me glasses after got mad and scratched me.

Shoutout
@6ft5manlet (dont hak her i kinda alrdyf eel guilty bout this)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2403, karbo and 9 others
Fuck man Are You That Low Inhib. 😳Also How She didn't accuse you of sexual assault or something like that. Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
Gave bitch a haircut for free and she cried

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Gazzamogga, Pillarman and 4 others
Are you @Jimsonbobson505 's alt? you seem more low IQ than him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Chadeep
Fuck man Are You That Low Inhib. 😳Also How She didn't accuse you of sexual assault or something like that. Fuck
Cos i didnt sexually assault might get trhle later. Bro im depressed so im low inhib
Are you @Jimsonbobson505 's alt? you seem more low IQ than him
U mad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
cope, she's still cute

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and SpiritualCel
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 4991
Her looks. I ruined the total most important thing in her life. She won't get any validatipn from talking anymore. She will feel bald, she will feel incel. She will feel how LDAR feels. She will be going for her looksmatch now the heavenly incels. I did cry afterwards from adrenaline and also anger from the fact i had to do this. I didnt want to do this from the highest ppont of view

The story:
At 9 am or somethin i made my posts about how she was annoying me,
9 to 11 am i learnt java setters getters shit
At 11am to 4.pm i ldared.
At 5 pm i went to the piblic bathroom, for some reason she wasn't wearing glasses. I felt like my natural Alpha Neanderthaler instincts kicked in. I felt the need to kill her im not joking. S9 much adrenaline. Anyways i tackled her to the ground like this

@Chad1212 @Chadeep @
View attachment 342596
I wanted to rip her face then leave but what then kicked in was like enlightenment, what did blackpill teach me? It was that looks is life. Without looks is no life, i was on top of her she was crying (Fuck u simps of u say why u do this op why why,she talked behijd my back lies, she would reject all of u) from shock. I wanted to hit her but siemthing hit me, it www the fact i felt something in my pants (no it wasnt my boner) it was a scissor. Then i rememnered what my initial plan waw, it was to cut her hair and make her ugly! So i held bitch down (she is older thsb me). I cut her hair off it wad hard af she has like those how do i call it those uhm uhmmm round kind curly hair and then i started cutting until she ugly af. Now shes crying. She might tell the ppl here and i might get sent out (live orphanage) just know that i made memories today for myself, im depressed af. Imm happy if i rope tjat i did this. Idc if u call me low iq in ur tagging posts. Im enlightened one here

Only thinfg that sbothering me is:
Bitch broke me glasses after got mad and scratched me.

Shoutout
@6ft5manlet (dont hak her i kinda alrdyf eel guilty bout this)
What did she do you op

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Gunna
In title she talked lies behind my back very harmfil ones in hardest time pf my life. She also tries to make fin of my appearance

I wws super depressed slso
You did the right thing if you really wanted to break her ego you could have just punched her

• +1
You did the right thing if you really wanted to break her ego you could have just punched her
Bro. That was the thing tho, i want to have long lastinf effects not short ones. Hitting her is very temporarily. Ruining her looks means she will feel like incel thousand times worse.

• +1
Bro. That was the thing tho, i want to have long lastinf effects not short ones. Hitting her is very temporarily. Ruining her looks means she will feel like incel thousand times worse.
Should if made her mouthbreathe to recess her maxilla back 40mm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Inscol
Nah you gonna want to assert your dominance that shit last forever

• +1
Should if made her mouthbreathe to recess her maxilla back 40mm
I lied to her before. She has no allergies i know of so couldnt make her npse stuck. I sakd nose breatjing eas unnatursl
Bro i l
Nah you gonna want to assert your dominance that shit last forever
Bro i lvie in orphanage. Might get sent back to home

• +1
Iam indeed proud of you,I dont really belive you becuse you told us that you are in quarantine.But if this is true than congratulations bro,I hope you dont get in any trouble....also why did you mentioned me?

• +1
Iam indeed proud of you,I dont really belive you becuse you told us that you are in quarantine.But if this is true than congratulations bro,I hope you dont get in any trouble....also why did you mentioned me?
This guy CLEARLY has a mental disorder or is a really good LARP

He was posting a lot of suicidal shit on here a few weeks ago.

• +1
if this is true, good job that bitch deserved it

• +1
This guy clearly has a mental disorder or LARPING

He was posting a lot of suicidal shit on here a few weeks ago. Guess he was too much of a pussy to see it through.
He seems schizophrenic.Indeed very schizophrenic or autistic.I can see it in the way he types his threads.He needs some help,but he seems like a good guy to me....he is good poster actually

• +1
He seems schizophrenic.Indeed very schizophrenic or autistic.I can see it in the way he types his threads.He needs some help,but he seems like a good guy to me....he is good poster actually
I was 100 percent sure it was autism but you're right.

His typing patterns do seem like those of a shizophrenic.

• +1
I was 100 percent sure it was autism but you're right.

His typing patterns do seem like those of a shizophrenic.
Yeah indeed man.Also there is something off with his grammar idk what.Wait do we know how old is he?

• +1
Good job, try to not get in trouble and make it seem like it's her fault so you don't get severely punished

• +1
Yeah indeed man.Also there is something off with his grammar idk what.Wait do we know how old is he?
16 i think.
Who cares, let him live his weird life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, SpiritualCel and 1 other person
She's like the female Samson and you took away her powers

• +1
the disorganized thought pattern and the redundant statements lol. Low inhib god regardless.

• +1
  • +1

• +1
Gay larp if no pics

• +1
THIS IS A OBVIOUS LARP LMAO @ WHOEVER FELL FOR THIS SHIT

• +1
Never said that. Idk why but clinic is open while quarantie no bs
Not larp
THIS IS A OBVIOUS LARP LMAO @ WHOEVER FELL FOR THIS SHIT
Not larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Disabledcel
tell people her hair was on fire and you had to cut them off to save her life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SpiritualCel, Chadeep and 1 other person
Best schizophrenic greycel on this site.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401