Rural places are ideal

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
Thinking about slaying, getting IOI's and competing in big cities? Forget it, there is just too much competition. Every girl is used to see attractive guys everyday. They won't notice one unless he is legit top tier.

There are many beautiful girls in rural places and they are only used to see fat farmer boys, nerds and normies. If you are above average and just ride your bike through a rural place any young female that walks by will notice you and look at you. I have first hand experience. I live in a very, I mean very, big town and whenever I spend time at the outer corners or beyond, I'll have girls actually noticing me, sometimes even smiling at me, it's ridiculous.

Girls that live in places like that are also more likely to not be sluts (although some really are, even worse than city sluts) and are actually worth the effort.

Spend time in rural places, it's relaxing and way better than in cities. If you see a beauty noticing you just talk to her, girl that live there are bored af. Idc if you invent a story to talk to her, just do it in a very nt way.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 6423 and Mongrelcel
The fuck are you talking about?

Young people are in big cities, universities and not dead rural towns full of boomers and dying gen X ers

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, never_lucky, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
The fuck are you talking about?

Young people are in big cities, universities and not dead rural towns full of boomers and dying gen X ers
The majority, sure. There are a lot in rural places too though, at least where I live.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
opposite for me. people from rural country suburbs are moggers with big frames and good forward growth from rural lifestyle, they all have big wrists from manual labor and have a good tan along with a good diet and have low body fat from being out all day and they all have good personalitys, suburb and city people are mostly normies and lower

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 6423, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Cities > anything else.

Cities is where it is.