russia is gonna win

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
ukraine stand no chance

hate for russians is national idea for ukrainians, while most russians dont give a shit about ukraine
its a sign of superiority

like chinks making constant threads on this site about their vietnam/ korean race superiority ( which isnt true of course)

goal is to make russian people care about the war, its very hard

moscow and peterburg live their lifes not caring that stalingrad happens in bordering country

but guys like my avi make it possible, every person will care. russia will win.

@Ketamine @Marsik

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TURK-KUN, Deleted member 28541, n0rthface and 10 others
@Ketamine i see so many good news on telegram compared to 6 months ago, i thought it was over back then

russia is not falling

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 28691
see, i don't care what happened in Russia.

i know piter moskva mog hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
nas mnogo

• +1
this bozo overdosed on zaliznyak yanki pill yesterday and is having a withdrawal.

this bozo overdosed on zaliznyak yanki pill yesterday and is having a withdrawal.
yanki is turbo low iq

i admire zaliznyak, warrior he is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691
total ukrop death

• +1
yanki is turbo low iq

i admire zaliznyak, warrior he is

@JackTheKnife look at this turbo Nazi SS mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife and Deleted member 23239
i see guys with his pheno everyday

crazy how he was born in тюмень
and his father supported russian and ukraine alliance

what if he didnt move back to ukraine, he would probably be russian nazi and fight against ukraine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife
  • +1
Ahh i didn't know.

This pheno is very common in volyn.
i listened to all his audios on telegram , watched dozens of shorts on yt
i hate when he speak ukrainian i barely can understand shit

• JFL
@Makhachev he looks like Shuhevich.

West ukrainians + belorusians + poles are pure slavs

• +1
i listened to all his audios on telegram , watched dozens of shorts on yt
i hate when he speak ukrainian i barely can understand shit

Ukr is a mogger language

бахажник

Російська мова важче звучить, українська просто легше виходить.

Російська мова важче звучить, українська просто легше виходить.
я по украiнски не размовляю cкажi мне тi когда пишешь букву i ты меняешь клаву с рус на инглиш или у тебя укр расклад

@Ketamine будь ласка
вы так говорите

• +1
No they wont
Ukraine is getting way too much support and they are just defending and are digging trenches and rigging everything
They have so much people and weapons at their disposal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
russia has utterly collapsed and cant even take the poorest country in europe.

you are living in denial delusion.

"worlds second strongest military, to second strongest military in ukraine" a public laughing stock humiliation.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, It'snotover and 3 others
я по украiнски не размовляю cкажi мне тi когда пишешь букву i ты меняешь клаву с рус на инглиш или у тебя укр расклад

Ні я знаю російську мову на 100 відсотків і можу нею говорити вільно.

Ну когда пишу по русски то конечно надо переключать клаву.

Every russoid is schizophrenic until proven otherwise.
"This war is existential to us, we will commit genocide, use nukes, blow up dams and nuclear power stations—but don't expect us to do mass mobilization or spend more than 5% of the GDP for the military".

• Hmm...
No they wont
Ukraine is getting way too much support and they are just defending and are digging trenches and rigging everything
They have so much people and weapons at their disposal
they are not taking zaporozhiye back ,not taking melitopol and not takling crimea
thats impossible

@Ketamine

• +1
Ты понимаешь, русские слова тупо тяжелее сказать нежели украинские.

Какая нахуй разница, muh sophisticated language and shit.

Я с пацанами хочу говорить по понятному языку, а не по литературной хуйне.

Я книжками жопу подтираю.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23239 and wificonnector
they are not taking zaporozhiye back ,not taking melitopol and not takling crimea
thats impossible

@Ketamine

Bro there's no point in arguing...

• +1
russia has utterly collapsed and cant even take the poorest country in europe.

you are living in denial delusion.

"worlds second strongest military, to second strongest military in ukraine" a public laughing stock humiliation.
wow bro u told me some crazy news! first year of war is a complete fuck up! i didnt fucking know

anyone who bought in pre war putin propoganda about might of russian army was indeed retarded and dont care about the topic

putin didnt do shit when turkey shot their airplane in 2015

ukraine is motivated country, biggest in europe country. with ideology and massive support from nato

its getting better tho, counteroffensive of ukrops is failing. russians start to care about war more since the coup. we have a lot of reserves , and people

Я книжками жопу подтираю.
Че у вас с продовольствием все прям настолько плохо?

Every russoid is schizophrenic until proven otherwise.
"This war is existential to us, we will commit genocide, use nukes, blow up dams and nuclear power stations—but don't expect us to do mass mobilization or spend more than 5% of the GDP for the military".
this war became existensital in the way lol

of course, if russia loses its gonna fall apart thats why all the talk about nukes

and jfl if you think russians blow up kahovskaja ges

russians dont believe in its military power, army is beyond corrupted and weak . but its not over for russia

wow bro u told me some crazy news! first year of war is a complete fuck up! i didnt fucking know

anyone who bought in pre war putin propoganda about might of russian army was indeed retarded and dont care about the topic

putin didnt do shit when turkey shot their airplane in 2015

ukraine is motivated country, biggest in europe country. with ideology and massive support from nato

its getting better tho, counteroffensive of ukrops is failing. russians start to care about war more since the coup. we have a lot of reserves , and people

Russia always won the attrition wars.

Even in 1941/1942 when nazis were close to Moscow, USSR stopped the advance by itself, there was no allied aid at that time.

+ Stalin was an idiot and let USSR be caught with pants down because he trusted Hitler.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 23239
Че у вас с продовольствием все прям настолько плохо?

Ты чё, я пиццу хавал сегодня + мороженое.

А книжки нахуй не нужны мне.

Я сотни перечитал когда был пездюком, а когда стал блекпиллед то понял что всё это инцел хуйня.

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
ukraine are cucked. russians are at least dying for russia's interets. the ukrainians are getting themselves massacred on behalf of nato/jews

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 23239
Ты чё, я пиццу хавал сегодня + мороженое.

А книжки нахуй не нужны мне.

Я сотни перечитал когда был пездюком, а когда стал блекпиллед то понял что всё это инцел хуйня.
я хочу почитать книги эрнста юнгера

Я не вру, мне всегда батя приносил по книжке в неделю и я так годами перечитывал.

Ну да, развил свой интеллект и багаж знаний, а был бы тупой лов айкью слеер.

Такая жизнь...

@wificonnector

• +1
Reactions: wificonnector
thats impossible

@Ketamine
A win is kinda proportional. Russia lost the war simply because of the expectations. If a grown man fought a 14yo but the fight lasted 12 hours and you got seriously damaged in the process, is that really a win? well technically, but not really..

I don't think that Ukraine (or their supporters) expected to actually annihilate Russia, the results are better than expected.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Bushman and Deleted member 28691
я хочу почитать книги эрнста юнгера

Бля у меня пиздатая книжка есть про первую мировую со стороны немцев, а если быть точным то флотские истории, про походы в тихий океан, индийский и т.д.

• +1
A win is kinda proportional. Russia lost the war simply because of the expectations. If a grown man fought a 14yo but the fight lasted 12 hours and you got seriously damaged in the process, is that really a win? well technically, but not really..

I don't think that Ukraine (or their supporters) expected to actually annihilate Russia, the results are better than expected.

Russia didn't technically "lose" but they sure as hell could have got much much better results.

I told makhachev months ago that counteroffensive will never suceed.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Bushman, JackTheKnife and 1 other person

yeah its gonna be a win

Russia didn't technically "lose" but they sure as hell could have got much much better results.

I told makhachev months ago that counteroffensive will never suceed.
Russia can't ACTUALLY lose. It's the expectations. If Justin Biber didn't fall after the first round with Mike Tyson (let's give him a round) Mike lost.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 28691
If Justin Biber didn't fall after the first round with Mike Tyson (let's give him a round) Mike lost.
who cares about that, its about human lives and history

not some boxing match

russia will become a completely new country if wins, that what matters

and all the westerners gonna be big mad and sad to see russian flag raising above kiyv

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 28691 and JackTheKnife
who cares about that, its about human lives and history

not some boxing match

russia will become a completely new country if wins, that what matters

and all the westerners gonna be big mad and sad to see russian flag raising above kiyv
I knew you would say that but it does matter if you look about it a bit more deeply than actually imagining a boxing match. Ukraine ain't going nowhere. US go nowhere, rest of EU ain't going nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Russia can't ACTUALLY lose. It's the expectations. If Justin Biber didn't fall after the first round with Mike Tyson (let's give him a round) Mike lost.

Putin got fucked over by years of lies told to him, telling him how it's gonna be eazy af, they're gonna be in and out in 2 weeks.

Just replace Zelensky with Medvedchuk and suppress any riots.

No shit russian vdv orcs got angry af and chimped out at people in Bucha ( who should have been evacuated and bridges to get there destroyed by ukr. government, which didn't happen ).

There's so much lies and fog of war it's insane, the real truth won't be known for many decades.

Last edited:
  • +1
Ukraine ain't going nowhere.
russian win would be end of ukraine existence

win would be insane, after all russians had to endure this years

we will not even celebrate it like stalin didnt make 9 may holiday because of 27 million losses

win is a win

Users who are viewing this thread

Back