Sand - gel stones - crispy porcelain cracking harmony - "Is this really happening?"

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
girl-with-horseshoe-crab-picture-id108185579

"I can't breathe anymore. It's becoming more difficult with each breath." A woman lays on the beach talking to a dead horseshoe crab. " You're the only one that will listen." She scans her surroundings. "That's even around."

It's 1 am on Wilford Island. And Stinky the Sour Puss Vagina has a moment of clarity with a deceased crab.

"Like is this the end," she says as she pats the dead crab on its shell and gazes into the stars. "Like, is there another beginning?"

The horseshoe doesn't move. Nor replies to her. Because its a crab. And it's fucking dead. But that doesn't deter her from pondering the meaning of life as she takes her final gulps of air. Two days prior, she received her booster vaccination shot. And little does she know. No one gives a fuck.

The end.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and ChristianChad
girl-with-horseshoe-crab-picture-id108185579

"I can't breathe anymore. It's becoming more difficult with each breath." A woman lays on the beach talking to a dead horseshoe crab. " You're the only one that will listen." She scans her surroundings. "That's even around."

It's 1 am on Wilford Island. And Stinky the Sour Puss Vagina has a moment of clarity with a deceased crab.

"Like is this the end," she says as she pats the dead crab on its shell and gazes into the stars. "Like, is there another beginning?"

The horseshoe doesn't move. Nor replies to her. Because its a crab. And it's fucking dead. But that doesn't deter her from pondering the meaning of life as she takes her final gulps of air. Two days prior, she received her booster vaccination shot. And little does she know. No one gives a fuck.

The end.

"I can't breathe anymore. It's becoming more difficult with each breath." A woman lays on the beach talking to a dead horseshoe crab. " You're the only one that will listen." She scans her surroundings, "That's even around."

The crab doesn't move. Nor replies to her. Because it's a crab. And it's fucking dead. But that doesn't deter her from pondering the meaning of life as she takes her final gulps of air. Two days prior, she received her booster vaccination shot. And little does she know. No one gives a fuck.

The End.

This saga was just canceled due to severe autism.

lol-crying.gif

I just noticed that! Ugh. I threw this piece aside and thought it was abandoned....like what I do when a woman says she's pregnant. But good golly molly, Folly just fondled Sally, I already did shitposted this! Yikes. Aging faster than a crackwhore. Mentally, that is. The bod, ugh. Just ask the ladies about the bod:

girl-funny-face.gif
crazy-cuckoo.gif
girl-wasted.gif