Sandcelmuttcel is a 28 year old kissless, handhold-less virgin that cries about greek women fucking non-greek men over PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro litreally like 30 ppl have dmd me in the past 2 weeks asking for your private pics and then mocking you after they see you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
post them , i want to see

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
bro litreally like 30 ppl have dmd me in the past 2 weeks asking for your private pics and then mocking you after they see you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
So u sent them the pic? Lmfao😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Deleted member 13787
A0461762358 10 1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
dude you just attacked half the forum

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Inb4 banned rip clouder
nah i didnt send them the pics, never said that
i just refer them to someone who can send them the pics :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer, gamma and WontStopNorwooding
Cant stop caging to sandcel 2489769 jpg 1 1 2054942 628A8580 2D20 4210 80B3 1FD8CD311DE5

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
keep projecting your tranny fantasies onto me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you would be better off as a woman since you are literally 2.5psl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
your neck is unironically as thick as my wrist. pretty sure ive fucked women with thicker necks than you

since youre a girl this isnt gay: cant you imagine getting your back blown out by a big strong bwc? or having a giant ripped jacked 6'4 bwc holding you on your throat while youre on your back?

im sure youve had that in your head many times and thats why you run from the bwc crew so much. stop pushing it down. accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
LOL brutal @sandcelmuttcel

• +1
your neck is unironically as thick as my wrist. pretty sure ive fucked women with thicker necks than you

since youre a girl this isnt gay: cant you imagine getting your back blown out by a big strong bwc? or having a giant ripped jacked 6'4 bwc holding you on your throat while youre on your back?

im sure youve had that in your head many times and thats why you run from the bwc crew so much. stop pushing it down. accept it.
Unnamed   2021 11 22T204410836

KEEP PROJECTING YOUR RETARDED GAY FANTASIES ONTO ME :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, MrGlutton, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Haven
  • +1
Bro why you posted your pics to this site fr? The biggest subhuman i ever saw in this site
someone doxed him idk who tho

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Introvertednarc, gamma, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
I will doxx this video of you pale ass rat this is you when you see ethnic male

Go cry to mods @sandcelmuttcel

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, oldcelloser, Deleted member 17311 and 5 others
Bump

• JFL