Sarms,yay,nay or fucking gayyyyyyy?

RichardSpencel

RichardSpencel

Suck my mog
Anyone have knowledge/been on sarms?
Are they safer then gear and what side effects did you get from them?

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Swolepenisman
Some are ok in low doses like rad, mk677, gw, s4, and few others. I noticed some effects but I don't know if it's worth it in the long term.

This might help you. I wrote a diet and supplement plan here:

Only eat fruit, vegetables, nuts, beans, seeds, seafood, healthy oils, and natural sweeteners, and take vitamin D3, vitamin B12, beta-carotene, iodine, calcium, dandelion root powder, milk thistle powder, and turmeric powder. You can drink sugar free energy drinks, dark coffee, and tea. You can take an anti-depressant and a heart rate slowing medication if you need it. Vaping weed and doing other drugs you're familiar with might be ok too. Then after a few months of following this diet you can start light exercising and build up from there.

Meat takes the longest to digest and it comes from sick birds and mammals pumped with growth hormones and live in bad conditions, and it increases your cholesterol. There are some natural sweetners that make me sick but most of them are ok, a lot better than white sugar and high fructose corn syrup. Supplements help me out a lot and every year I get a blood test to make sure all my readings are in range. You can make an account on https://cronometer.com/ to see if your diet is missing any vitamins.

And I made a thread on here about what drugs I looked into.

https://looksmax.org/threads/otc-and-prescription-medications-for-low-inhibitionmaxxing.306/

Zesto had some good recommendations too.

Vitamin C (2000mg dose) - which is good for skin and also lowering cortisol. most vitamin c has an acid base and is derived chemically (artificially) but I specifically chose a calcium ascorbate base as this is much healthier for the stomach and there is evidence to suggest better absorption rates of this kind compared to the chemical acidic vitamin c

I then have Vitamin D3 5000mg - this is a natural anti depressant and for me who avoids the sun to try to remain youthful as possible (all contact with the sun is cancer, wear sunscreen everyday and limit exposure, it ages you like nothing else) I need to sup vit d to get my daily dose

Next is Magnesium Glycinate - this is very good for men, and more than half of USA population is magnesium deficient, not all magnesium is the same most magnesium is not very absorbable (especially the cheap kind) but glycinate is highly absorbable by the body as well as very light effects on the stomach, this vitamin is good to help sleep, and also to lower cortisol

I have Omega 3 Fish Oil, the important part with this is making sure you have very high EPA and DHA concentrations as well as high overall Omega 3 concentration. another sup good for CalmMaxxing

Then I bought Ashwagandha this is an oriental medicine herb. It's supposed to be natural anti-anxiety. There are scientific studies that prove it has cortisol lowering effect with control groups given placebo and up to 30% cortisol reduction in comparison.

Lastly I have L-Theanine 200mg, this is the main compound in tea that provides anti-oxidants. This is good for CalmMaxxing because in tea you will get 25-50mg maybe and this is much easier to take one of these.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
If you're going to eat eggs fry them in coconut oil, don't use butter or margarine. Canned soups are ok if they're made out of good ingredients, they don't have to be organic as long as it doesn't have any weird stuff in it. You can go to taco bell and order three black bean tacos with lettuce and nothing else for about 4 dollars. Here are some of the foods I can eat almost every day that are easy to prepare.

20130924 1
Screen Shot 2018 10 22 at 111228 PM

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and RichardSpencel
If you're going to eat eggs fry them in coconut oil, don't use butter or margarine. Canned soups are ok if they're made out of good ingredients, they don't have to be organic as long as it doesn't have any weird stuff in it. You can go to taco bell and order three black bean tacos with lettuce and nothing else for about 4 dollars. Here are some of the foods I can eat almost every day that are easy to prepare.

View attachment 2729View attachment 2730View attachment 2731
My diets already pretty good tbh,definitely need supplements tho.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman and RobticaI
good for cutting imo

My diets already pretty good tbh,definitely need supplements tho.

The thing that turned me off was the cost. It's cheaper to do actual Steroids, and those work better.

Gay.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
been on ostarine and ibutamoren about a month now, put on id say like 5+ pounds, and my bench went up by like 30 pounds. i went from barely hitting 155 for one rep on incline bench to repping that within 2 weeks lol.

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman