Saturday night

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
Soon it will be Saturday night and women are getting ready for chads by now. Remember that the girl you like, even the one with that pretty angel face, this night will be pounded by a 190 centimeters tall slayer with 20cm dick, inside the filthy toilet of a nightclub. This night 90% of women will have sex either with the chad they just met or with their boyfriend (obviously hot). Women have been doing this since they were fifteen/sixteen. Meanwhile we are getting drunk in a dive bar together with other incel firends, or rotting at home as twenty years old virgins talking about plastic surgeries that no one will ever undergo (even if you guys do them it will be too late since you will never experience intimacy with a hot sixteen girl). Remember if you all did not experience intimacy before 20 years old, you will have permanent regrets, a damaged mind, you will never be normal. Who thinks it's not over is miserably deluded.

the text is an italian copypasta, which is repreatedly shared every saturday in italian redpill forums
the gif with italian language caption shows how saturday night happens in a nutshell

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Slayerino, Deleted member 6403 and 10 others
And you are happy about it

I went to the club to fling around my arms like a spastic, while 1,90m medium-ugly banged stacey on the toilette :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Lorsss, Lmao and 5 others
thx bro for the daily depression dose:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 3828
you must not have got the memo.

• JFL
Reactions: Lmao, aBetterMii, ChristianChad and 3 others
Muh 190 cm slayer, I'm 188 cm and I see that 175 cm chadlets take the girls, heightpill is a meme tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, aBetterMii, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Muh 190 cm slayer, I'm 188 cm and I see that 175 cm chadlets take the girls, heightpill is a meme tbh
being maskio is everything, even more importante than height

maskio = hookup material
not maskio = beta provider material

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and gamma
You will rot behind your screen moderating incel aspie 12 year olds

the question is why are you using "you" not "we"?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234, Deleted member 16194 and 8 others
Sad Cry GIF

If you haven't lost your virginity by 20 = game over. Nothing screams "I am an abused dog turbosubhuman" then being a virign after 20 years of age.

I am a virgin at 22 and I have to ask myself what the fuck is my problem? I have wanted something for so long but I have failed to get it. No wonder virgins get roasted so hard irl, because everyone else is thinking the same thing.

If your a virgin after 20 it means your ugly as fuck or your mentally ill. This is why people hate old virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, AlwaysHaveQuestions and goat2x
Sad Cry GIF

If you haven't lost your virginity by 20 = game over. Nothing screams "I am an abused dog turbosubhuman" then being a virign after 20 years of age.

I am a virgin at 22 and I have to ask myself what the fuck is my problem? I have wanted something for so long but I have failed to get it. No wonder virgins get roasted so hard irl, because everyone else is thinking the same thing.

If your a virgin after 20 it means your ugly as fuck or your mentally ill. This is why people hate old virgins.
I don't care.
If I'm 22 and still a virgin I will continue to struggle because I choose to.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
You will rot behind your screen moderating incel aspie 12 year olds

the question is why are you using "you" not "we"?

I have had a satysfying social life since I was 19.
In particular, since I left my grilfriend (she had an unbearable quarrelsome overbearing personality and 23-24% bodyfat) in September, I started enjoying and using my free time much better.
Obviously I am not masculine and I cannot have sex unless I settle down for an LTR with a mediocre girl, so in social occasions, just like everyone I envy chads who attract women.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and mulattomaxxer
Sad Cry GIF

Cope akhi im a based islammaxer people look at me as a high t warrior for not losing my virginity by 34 and following the words of the prophet !

also look at tom brady he was virgin until 31 people say i resemble him

81D69446 91E8 4FEE 9B70 D73F3869B0E3
Tom brady time 100 2021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234, datboijj and 5 others
Soon it will be Saturday night and women are getting ready for chads by now. Remember that the girl you like, even the one with that pretty angel face, this night will be pounded by a 190 centimeter tall slayer with 20cm dick, inside the filthy toilet of a disco club. This night 90% of women will have sex either with the chad she just met or with her boyfriend (obviously hot). Women have been doing this since they were fifteen/sixteen. Meanwhile we are getting drunk in a dive bar together with other incel firends, or rotting at home as twenty years old virgins talking about plastic surgeries no one will ever undergo (even if you guys do them it will be too late since you will never experience intimacy with a hot sixteen girl). Remember if you all did not experience intimacy before 20 years old, you will have permanent regrets, a damaged mind, you will never normal. Who thinks it's not over is miserably deluded.

View attachment 1418499

the text is an italian copypasta, which is repreatedly shared every saturday in italian redpill forums
Reality often doesn't align with your "muh blackpill"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, aBetterMii and goat2x
My Saturday night is gonna be spent eating pizza and playing GTA San Andreas. :Comfy:

Sad Cry GIF

Where are you from bro? If you’re mixed and in the UK for example you have pretty high status just by that alone so if you’re decent looking that’s even better

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Reality often doesn't align with your "muh blackpill"
it's a damn copypasta.
I perfectly know a lot of mediocre guys are happy for their LTR with a decent girlfriend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, mulattomaxxer, ChristianChad and 1 other person
I never thought that this copypasta would make it to this site

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
it's a damn copypasta.
I perfectly know a lot of mediocre guys are happy for their LTR with a decent girlfriend
In reality there's nothing wrong with that if you're attracted to her and she's attracted to you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
being maskio is everything
What does it mean? Masculine? When girls are simping for a feminine prettyboy like this

It's just being good looking or not

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Toth's thot
What does it mean? Masculine? When girls are simping for a feminine prettyboy like this

It's just being good looking or not
yes maskio is the italian doublet of the spanish macho. and it's a meme in italian redpill forums:redpill:

italian redpill forums
I've never seen so many schizo mentally deranged retards like in the italian forum ilforumdeibrutti
Even this forum, despite being full of niggers, is better

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lorsss
I never thought that this copypasta would make it to this site

Funny GIF
it my favoririte copypasta, I like how it's spammed every saturday and subject of parodies

I've never seen so many schizo mentally deranged retards like in the italian forum ilforumdeibrutti
the rational side of italian redpill content is Redillatore. I really want to translate in english all his high effort articles

• +1
Reactions: gamma

:love::love::love:

the rational side of italian redpill content is Redillatore. I really want to translate in english all his high effort articles
Why italians use the word redpill to speak about blackpill?

Redpill is be confident, hit the gym, hold frame, approach many women etc

Redpillatore is about blackpill not redpill

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Where are you from bro? If you’re mixed and in the UK for example you have pretty high status just by that alone so if you’re decent looking that’s even better
My pics are in here, rate me :). Other info 6ft 3, 82kg 12-15% BF.

I live in the UK in Northwest england. My teeth are goofy but I look normie tier. If I would swap my brain with a well adjusted slayer, he would get my body laid :lul::lul:. Unfortunately I am stuck with my abused dog INTP brain.

She looks toothless
2C566152 BF92 40CA BC8A 236AA902FC70

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss