Reactions: BigBoy
They have a match making culture sort of like arranged marriage
I can’t give you the whole spill but it’s like 95% hispanics

every old couple is 2 short mestizos and mestizas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
I can’t give you the whole spill but it’s like 95% hispanics

every old couple is 2 short mestizos and mestizas
I see chubby Latinos with cute Latinas, it’s crazy. They were in hs too.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 27452
I see chubby Latinos with cute Latinas, it’s crazy. They were in hs too.
that’s exactly what happened, I see wayyyyy too many couples like that it makes me wanna KMS

these sub 5 manlets don’t deserve stacie’s they should be reserved for Tall HTNs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BigBoy and autistic_tendencies
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
If you were to put in effort in real life approaching then its going to pay off.
Nigro, i’d rather go 0-1 than 1-30 because atleast I know I didn’t go through heartbreak 28 more times

Nigro, i’d rather go 0-1 than 1-30 because atleast I know I didn’t go through heartbreak 28 more times
Getting rejected Is part of being a man. Even chads online these days get brutally flaked. You can see multiple threads about it where slayers have gotten flaked, unadded , blocked suddenly before dates. So if they are even getting rejections why should you feel bad about it.

And if your not a chad online isn't really going to work anyways. So what choice do you really have. Just grow and die old

Being a HTN is a starter pack . Build some muscle and maybe some cute HTB could occasionally give you the chance of the day . But its gonna be a brutal numbers game.

That's how I got my first fwb , and later on another one from the gym. Just approaching . The first fwb I had no IOI. The second one I had an IOI the foid looked at me often. You can start off with just trying to talk to foids that give some IOI.

I used to be low inhibition till I got brutally ghosted and dumped twice and then had a series of legal cases against me along with being blackpilled. After rotting for years I went out the past few weeks and did some approaches. Hypergamy definetly is more worse then before but if you spam approach like some blacks did in the bar and club ( but I did not ) you can get something. So if you just approach a lot of high quality its likely as even a HTN you could get something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, Oueyy and autistic_tendencies
that’s exactly what happened, I see wayyyyy too many couples like that it makes me wanna KMS

these sub 5 manlets don’t deserve stacie’s they should be reserved for Tall HTNs
This is why they are the most based race when it comes to foids. 99% of us wouldn’t be incels on here if we were spics as we’d have ourselves some taco El de peso pussy

Just be lucky theory.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
This is why they are the most based race when it comes to foids. 99% of us wouldn’t be incels on here if we were spics as we’d have ourselves some taco El de peso pussy
Their the only race where I actively see men get women out of their league.

ethnic=deathnic in greece

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
@FailedNormieManlet explain yourself

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and House Lannister
Their the only race where I actively see men get women out of their league.
I see curries with girls who brutally mogg them. Curries and spics are a truly blessed race to be able to be 5’2 uglt baldinf and get 7/10 girls of their race

I seen this about 50 times lol at this point. Good for them I guess

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
I see curries with girls who brutally mogg them. Curries and spics are a truly blessed race to be able to be 5’2 uglt baldinf and get 7/10 girls of their race
Good point about the arrange marriage maxxing they got but tbh that trend is dying quickly these days as they get westernized.

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
@FailedNormieManlet

@RichardSpencel can u link the shoes and lifts u use bro?Thanks

Getting rejected Is part of being a man. Even chads online these days get brutally flaked. You can see multiple threads about it where slayers have gotten flaked, unadded , blocked suddenly before dates. So if they are even getting rejections why should you feel bad about it.

And if your not a chad online isn't really going to work anyways. So what choice do you really have. Just grow and die old

Being a HTN is a starter pack . Build some muscle and maybe some cute HTB could occasionally give you the chance of the day . But its gonna be a brutal numbers game.

That's how I got my first fwb , and later on another one from the gym. Just approaching . The first fwb I had no IOI. The second one I had an IOI the foid looked at me often. You can start off with just trying to talk to foids that give some IOI.

I used to be low inhibition till I got brutally ghosted and dumped twice and then had a series of legal cases against me along with being blackpilled. After rotting for years I went out the past few weeks and did some approaches. Hypergamy definetly is more worse then before but if you spam approach like some blacks did in the bar and club ( but I did not ) you can get something. So if you just approach a lot of high quality its likely as even a HTN you could get something.
What kind of legal cases brootal

@RichardSpencel can u link the shoes and lifts u use bro?Thanks
For causual setting;

Link won’t load but this is what it is:

IMG 1990

Formal;

Lifts;

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
What kind of legal cases brootal
Some bitch tried to falsely accuse me of harrassment when I was talking to random bitches on campus while a uni student their . Only cold approach without any relation to the women

She was a pyscho sjw bitch despite looking like a fit latina gym foid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Some bitch tried to falsely accuse me of harrassment when I was talking to random bitches on campus while a uni student their . Only cold approach without any relation to the women

She was a pyscho sjw bitch despite looking like a fit latina gym foid.
Brutal obv no consequences on her part for being wrong

Brutal obv no consequences on her part for being wrong
Basically the dumb bitch posted on Facebook that I was pushing for a date when she had a boyfriend and bitched about me sending a shirtless pic to her. She gave her snapchat no problem didn't mentioned the boyfriend at that point. When she mention that I just said that their could be two of us as a joke, and she didn't like that joke so I then ended things their. The crazy bitch then ended up posting it on Facebook that I was pushy and was trying to fuck her.

I had talked to some other random bitches at the lounge area or sitting on a bench and then these bitches who I got a fews snaps ended up also chiming on the Facebook that I approached and said hi to them. JFL . Dumb crazy college bitches think a man saying hi to them was a crime, and its funny because they had NO PROBLEM and were replying back and snapping me till this dumb SJW latina whore makes a big deal.

So then guess what, 3 white knight CUCKS call the campus EMERGENCY LINE to report a Sexual harassment case ON BEHALF of the FOID.

So the crazy foid ended up NEVER filing a complaint, just wanted to attention whore on Facebook. None of the white bitches also said shit. So after a MONTH I suddenly get a email accusing me of harrsasment.

Long story short 4 months later they get rid of the more serious accusations against me of sexual assault and attempted rape ( JFL at the kangaroo court for even proposing it , the roastie claimed I tried to get her to a bathroom to fuck, fucking idiot such a easy claim to dismiss.....).

My punishment was a 4 page essay and I remember I was so stressed I couldn't sleep for days thinking I was gonna get expelled. But when your super innocent you can still get a solid fighting chance.

As for the other legal bullshit I got accused of cheating when I made a group me for this bullshit elective class in the astronomy field. We had to take some science electives as part of our general university graduating requirement. Giant waste and a scam to get universities to last 4 years.

Without elective classes and general classes university would be on average a year to a year and a half longer. And if you took summer classes then 2 years. But they scam you to doing it in 4 years.

I knew some people who managed to graduate a year / year and a half ahead. One even graduated in 2 years. So I would have done either really well in AP ( which is hard ) or Dual credit ( a lot easier ) it would have worked. Just graduate in 2-2.5 years, then get a decent job , then take a gap year after a year of working to geo max.

Instead I took 5.5 years in a environment I deeply disliked. Its funny that when I went to the bars and parties nearby briefly before the blackpill depression hit me hard, men were way more pushy and literally feeling up and trying to make out with drunk foids they never got accused of harassment , just got cursed out and sometimes slapped or pushed by the foids . This just goes to show certain environments u gotta be careful of, and if your going to cold approach on campus never actually be the student.Just be a random guy on campus who happens to be their .