Saw a 5'5 brother today, go pray for him

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
He was a fatty, and ethnic as well. He tried to thugmaxx by wearing a cap and adidas jacket but it didn't work:lul:

Seriously I felt bad for him tho. Living as an ethnic midget in a tall nordic country is utter suifuel, with 6 foot stacies all over the place, he looked fucking depressed and defeated, you could tell by the slow walk and his empty stare into nothingness..

Let's dedicate him a prayer to allah so he can get his 72 virgins once he ropes

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, bossman, Deleted member 7056 and 10 others
Brutal. Average height is lower in the UK so 5ft 5 isn't a death tier failio for a man.

But I went out clubbing last week and I saw a complete turbomanlet on the dance floor by himself. He must have been 5ft tall maximum, but I think he was probably a little shorter at 4ft 10 or something. My normie friend commented on his turbomanletism.

The problem with his height is that he wasn't so short where it was comedic and he could inflitrate dwarf communities, he was at the worse possible height, turbomanlet but not dwarf. He was also overweight, aging and balding. It never began for this man, I felt extremely bad for him. No amount of surgery could ascend him in the UK. He would have to get surgery then locationmaxx in SEA but he is probably an abused dog.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard, Boldandbeautiful and 3 others
Brutal. Average height is lower in the UK so 5ft 5 isn't a death tier failio for a man.

But I went out clubbing last week and I saw a complete turbomanlet on the dance floor by himself. He must have been 5ft tall maximum, but I think he was probably a little shorter at 4ft 10 or something. My normie friend commented on his turbomanletism.

The problem with his height is that he wasn't so short where it was comedic and he could inflitrate dwarf communities, he was at the worse possible height, turbomanlet but not dwarf. He was also overweight, aging and balding. It never began for this man, I felt extremely bad for him. No amount of surgery could ascend him in the UK. He would have to get surgery then locationmaxx in SEA but he is probably an abused dog.
I feel very bad for people like this. Turbomanletism isn't a joke, it's worse than the majority of disabilities.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Danish_Retard, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
allah also make me tall....Allah please make me 6'5 with 25' inch shoulders..

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and mulattomaxxer
BOYO if he ropes he goes straight to hell

also 72 virgins is an islamophobe meme

• So Sad
Reactions: .👽.
I saw an ethnic fat unatractive 4'11 guy some months ago, but at least he didn't try to cope and looked normal.

I'll hold a pray for you op don't you worry

I have 160 cm friend slayer with huge social circle, giga NT personality

He was a fatty, and ethnic as well. He tried to thugmaxx by wearing a cap and adidas jacket but it didn't work:lul:

Seriously I felt bad for him tho. Living as an ethnic midget in a tall nordic country is utter suifuel, with 6 foot stacies all over the place, he looked fucking depressed and defeated, you could tell by the slow walk and his empty stare into nothingness..

Let's dedicate him a prayer to allah so he can get his 72 virgins once he ropes
hes not incel yet u are :ROFLMAO:

appreciate the prayers

im actually 5'4 and a half bro but thanks for your prayers

My observation is 5’5” with a Chad face keeps you alive. And White, NT and very fit. I know several from work. All do fine with women. Below that height...:(