Saw a chubby PSL 4 Black woman all lovey-dovey with a PSL 6 white chad outside the hospital

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
While I was out for my lunch break today in the hospital I saw a slightly chubby but professional-looking PSL 4 Black woman who looked to be in her mid or late 30s and wearing a wig with a tall, leanly muscular PSL 6 - 6.5 white prettyboy-masc Chad who also looked to be of the yuppie type. He looks around early 30s, no Norwood, good tan and very tall. The two were clearly in love and were showing clear PDA.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, thecel, aBetterMii and 3 others

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
Pda? What's that?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, thecel, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
biggest tales ive ever seen unless shes paying.

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
biggest tales ive ever seen.
I recommend reading his posts. Dude has better imagination than the guy who wrote Star Wars or some shit

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I recommend reading his posts. Dude has better imagination than the guy who wrote Star Wars or some shit
The day i see a jacked tyler maher having a family with an old obese black woman is the day im richer than jeff bezos

• JFL
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Men who do this shit only have themselves to blame

He could easily hook up with hot girls if he just made a tinder account

why what nigga?

this dude is making love to someone who is below his looksmatch. 🤦‍♂️

why dont he just get a hot girlfriend? hypergamy is a meme btw

why what nigga?

The woman looked like she was more in charge than the guy. The guy looked submissive.
Woman had huge truck tire fat rolls, guy had barely any fat around his stomach. I'm assuming he has abs given his build.

why what nigga?

Hes just making shit up as he goes. There was a fat ugly nigger girl who tried to pull shit on this htn nig who was the assistant manager. Really he was just being nice and when people thought there was something going on he lowkey said she was the ugliest girl hes seen in awhile and showed us the girl who he was dealing w lmao. OP is projecting into his stories. He literally
gets fucked as a submissive cuck by his own gf.

Xangsane
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back