Saw a group of German guys today

Deleted member 14303

Deleted member 14303

Solstice
Currently staying in Mexico and about 5 German guys were visiting the city, we talked to them and we changed out their tires and during that time I saw how subhuman they are, I thought Germans were supposed to be taller on average like everyone says, not the case they were around 5’7 to 5’9 I am 5’10 and I was height mogging then hard, complete framelets aswell with blonde hair and weak jaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Chadeep and Deleted member 6403
tales from taco land

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
5'10? Lol. You would suicide yourself if you ever went to germany

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks, Mouthbreath and .👽.
Jbw strikes again, bunch of white guys get their tires fixed by a bunch of ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770 and .👽.
selection bias, tbh

Currently staying in Mexico and about 5 German guys were visiting the city, we talked to them and we changed out their tires and during that time I saw how subhuman they are, I thought Germans were supposed to be taller on average like everyone says, not the case they were around 5’7 to 5’9 I am 5’10 and I was height mogging then hard, complete framelets aswell with blonde hair and weak jaws.
must be a reason these guys go JBW maxxing in Mexico.. they dont get girls in germany where everyone is 6'1 minimum

Jbw strikes again, bunch of white guys get their tires fixed by a bunch of ethnics
Better for us we charge them twice the price in dollars that I use to go spend in America for white women to make me food

Better for us we charge them twice the price in dollars that I use to go spend in America for white women to make me food
White women cooking food? Good joke, maybe 60 years ago