Saw legit DOM STACY at uni today holy shit (story)

PapaGremlin

PapaGremlin

Dravidian bloodline
Couldn't take a picture cus of class + I'm already perceived as a bit of a creep n have been caught staring at foids in class.

But holy shit she was the first girl I've seen irl with A REAL FOID WARRIOR SKULL. Her jaw was giga robust yet in harmony with her face. She actually looked like she could fight and kill all recessed truecel faggots in the vicinity.

I looked around internet to find a similar side profile to hers and this is an exact match.

Imagine this exact pheno on a black haired, pale skinned curry girl.

I could NOT take my eyes off, I was being drawn in the more I looked. It was like witnessing a superior being that radiated power through mere presence of SKULL.

This has to be legendary Pokemon tier rarity..
She now lives rent free in my head:feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, the BULL, Lihito and 6 others
shes probably aborginal full blooded dravidian then

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Life is all about the shape of your skull

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17763, thereallegend and 2 others
Arent you Indian? Lol women are becoming masculine here thats not a surprise but even the most recessed estrogenic twink dravidian can kill her with one hand stop being delusional.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Couldn't take a picture cus of class + I'm already perceived as a bit of a creep n have been caught staring at foids in class.

But holy shit she was the first girl I've seen irl with A REAL FOID WARRIOR SKULL. Her jaw was giga robust yet in harmony with her face. She actually looked like she could fight and kill all recessed truecel faggots in the vicinity.

I looked around internet to find a similar side profile to hers and this is an exact match.
View attachment 1666836

I could NOT take my eyes off, I was being drawn in the more I looked. It was like witnessing a superior being that radiated power through mere presence of SKULL.

Met one foid like this back at uni, but was a hapa HTB.

• +1
Reactions: PapaGremlin
Ideal

I don’t want cute bitches anymore I need a dommy mommy who can birth slayer sons

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, PapaGremlin and Deleted member 15827
Arent you Indian? Lol women are becoming masculine here thats not a surprise but even the most recessed estrogenic twink dravidian can kill her with one hand stop being delusional.
Cope. If you saw her irl you wouldn't say this.

Also aren't u Indian too? wht is this strange impression of Dravidians u have?:unsure: they r subhumans not just aesthetically but also physically from what I've seen in real life.

Most of South Indian student sports union w dravidian n abo guys get BTFOD in every single sport by the Native Tribals from places like Jhabua and Jharkhand. From football to hockey to basketball.

Cope. If you saw her irl you wouldn't say this.

Also aren't u Indian too? wht is this strange impression of Dravidians u have?:unsure: they r subhumans not just aesthetically but also physically from what I've seen in real life.

Most of South Indian student sports union w dravidian n abo guys get BTFOD in every single sport by the Native Tribals from places like Jhabua and Jharkhand. From football to hockey to basketball.
Lol opposite here Im Nord Indid Brachid but Dravidians BTFO every JK guy, North Indian guy for fun in football etc. only sport North has benefit in is tennis

View attachment 1666836

Bikini Bottom Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Season 1 Water GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
need GIF

• JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin

View attachment 1666836

Currys have this bone structure regularly especially in homeland srs