SayNoToRotting- Lord of unconventional looksmaxxing methods.

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
1.5 gallons of skimmed milk a day.

Temporalis chewing.

I am quite the back-worldly innovator.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel and (deleted member)

Temporalis chewing.

I am quite the back-worldly innovator.
282884B8 8794 4A74 B8CA 5136C3889038

Add bonesmashing to your routine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6129
After doing 365 days of NoFap, NoPilllow, Drinking 3 galllons of milk a day, supplementing vit d niacin and k2, and smashing my chin with a wrecking ball, facepulling and standshitting I will become gigachad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Htobrother, THEMOGEE and 1 other person
for what? if you're doing it for the growth factors, there isn't any evidence to support the claim.
The majority of the frail peptides will be broken down and metabolized in the GI tract.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and (deleted member)
for what? if you're doing it for the growth factors, there isn't any evidence to support the claim.
The majority of the frail peptides will be broken down and metabolized in the GI tract.
19% increased plazma content of IGF1 for 1 litre of skimmed dairy.

But those fantastic levels were only associated with skimmed milk.

• +1
19% increased plazma content of IGF1 for 1 litre of skimmed dairy.

But those fantastic levels were only associated with skimmed milk.
Oh right, sure it might increase IGF-1 endogenously, but you could do a study on consuming strawberries and you would get the same results.
milk would obviously produce a better result as it's full of minerals, vitamins and the perfect ratio of fats/carbs/proteins.

• +1
didnt knew that

Does milk not raise estrogen?

"After the intake of cow milk, serum estrone (E1) and progesterone concentrations significantly increased, and serum luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone and testosterone significantly decreased in men. Urine concentrations of E1, estradiol, estriol and pregnanediol significantly increased in all adults and children. In four out of five women, ovulation occurred during the milk intake, and the timing of ovulation was similar among the three menstrual cycles."

Oh right, sure it might increase IGF-1 endogenously, but you could do a study on consuming strawberries and you would get the same results.
milk would obviously produce a better result as it's full of minerals, vitamins and the perfect ratio of fats/carbs/proteins.
Well I just told you that these results in the study were only associated with skimmed milk.

Not with regular milk, beef, or whey protein, which are all a tad bit closer to skimmed milk than most other foods.

These levels are unique to skimmed milk, and they are also quite decent, even if it is only endogenously.

I don't expect the levels to go up linearly with each litre of milk, but surely after a gallon+ it would be more than a 19% increase.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
jfl if u dont wreck ur face with hammer. dogbones are good, but this is final level
less than 100 k2 mk4=volcel

Chewing = a natural thing to do

Bonesmash = Forum autism

keep forcing an equilibrium, you feeble rats.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
I think chewing with incisors and the surrounding teeth because it makes the most stress on the bones
I was hoping it was a way to hypertrophy the temporalis muscles. Would help me greatly

I was hoping it was a way to hypertrophy the temporalis muscles. Would help me greatly
well, I may have misinterpreted him

feel up your temps and try to grind your teeth, especially on the molars

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
well, I may have misinterpreted him

feel up your temps and try to grind your teeth, especially on the molars
Ive been doing that as well as chewing mastic gum with my molars. Hasn't made a difference yet but I guess I need to keep at it

milk is disgusting and chewing is a looksmin for most people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Ive been doing that as well as chewing mastic gum with my molars. Hasn't made a difference yet but I guess I need to keep at it
I dont know OPs method
I guess it is kind of clenching or as I said using his incisors
OP is a high IQ genius evil hunchbacked at-home-Alchemist

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Incoming
I think chewing with incisors and the surrounding teeth because it makes the most stress on the bones
That was the only benefit I assumed there to be at first.

But as it turns out, you also activate the temporalis better that way, and the temporalis happens to have its own unique benefits for bone morphology.

Incisor stress distribution = Maxilla doesn't rotate downwards
Temporalis = Orbitals and zygos widen and become more compressed.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9670, forwardgrowth and 1 other person