ScandinaviaCels, can a manlet survive there?

Chadullahlite

Chadullahlite

If I don't get to 6'3 at 20, I will rope
Everybody knows Scandinavians are so tall. Google says the average height for a man there is 5'11, but someone from Sweden told me 6' is a manlet there.

Anyway, I'm 5'11 manlet, and I wanna move to Scandinavia, maybe Sweden or Finland, or Germany. Do you think I can survive? And what's the height cut off to be treated as a man there?

You’ll be treated the same way a man who is 5’10 is treated in the US. Unwanted by women but not officially a manlet.

You’ll be treated the same way a man who is 5’10 is treated in the US. Unwanted by women but not officially a manlet.
so youre from scandinavia?

never move to places where you get sistematically heightmogged

5’11 is minimum average, so many many people will be taller than that. I’m 6’ and get regularly mogged by women even

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Deleted member 14077
5’11 is minimum average, so many many people will be taller than that. I’m 6’ and get regularly mogged by women even
You dont get mogged by women regulary

no its brutal af. SOOOO MANY PRETTY BOYS I SWEAR MAN SO SO MANNYYY AND SO SO MANY TALL PEOPLE. To have any chances avoid stockholm or big cities

Someone from Sweden told me yesterday that he gets heightmogged by foids at 6'6:feelsohgod:, at FUCKING 6'6:feelsrope:. I will probably get LL and ascend to 6'3, and with lifts to 6'7 hopefully. I like your bio btw.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Someone from Sweden told me yesterday that he gets heightmogged by foids at 6'6:feelsohgod:, at FUCKING 6'6:feelsrope:. I will probably get LL and ascend to 6'3, and with lifts to 6'7 hopefully. I like your bio btw.
He is lying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474 and Deleted member 13787
You dont get mogged by women regulary
Maybe once or twice a day. Female equivalent my height is about a 6’4 man. Of course most women are shorter, but many are tall too. Just an hour ago I got heightmogged by 6’2 woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Chadullahlite
Maybe once or twice a day. Female equivalent my height is about a 6’4 man. Of course most women are shorter, but many are tall too. Just an hour ago I got heightmogged by 6’2 woman
I am just talking about when the women is taller and that never happen to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
6'8 average height in scandinavia, Kill yourself you manlet!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Chadullahlite and hebbewem
I am just talking about when the women is taller and that never happen to me
Weird, I live in a larger city so maybe it’s more likely to happen there. I’m 183 barefoot at night so I definitely know when a woman is really tall

• Hmm...
Reactions: hebbewem
kys if if sub 7' in scand

I used to live in Rio de Janeiro, I saw a lot of Scandinavian tourists there, they were tall but not super tall, most of the men were in the 1.85m range. One time I was at the mall and there were these teen tourists from some scandinavian country(at least they seemed to be) from some school, most of the girls were in my height range, 5'10'', some maybe a little bit more, i think most were a little bit less, like 173cm. There were very tall dudes, but they were just a few. There was this giga tall teen dude he was like 2.15m, very tall, but looked like a nerd jfl, he was with three girls checking the mall map.

• Woah
Reactions: Chadullahlite