ScarfMaxxing (Snood) (ArabMaxxers GTHIH)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I just got this scarf called a snood.

I was so excited I grabbed the package on the way to class and threw it in my car and opened it up as I was driving (both because I was running late and also because I wanted to wear it immediately).

I didn't even know how to put it on but I think I figured it out now. I'm wearing it right now.

Here's how it looks like.

original_personalised-supersoft-silver-star-snoods.jpg

This is an important part of my BoyMaxxing because wearing this feminine scarf makes me come across as especially innocent and soft.

I will be wearing it every day now that the weather's colder until the spring time and even then I'll probably still wear it a lot.

There's some BadBoyMaxxing with this too because I'm pretty sure terrorists like these as well and it gives off a muslim vibe which is good for some contrast with the CuteMaxxing.

* Had to edit title from GTFIH to GTHIH and have to reset my NoSwear streak now. Darn.

@11gaijin if you were still a muslim I would recommend you get one of these.

I was so excited I grabbed the package on the way to class and threw it in my car and opened it up as I was driving (both because I was running late and also because I wanted to wear it immediately).

I didn't even know how to put it on but I think I figured it out now. I'm wearing it right now.

This is an important part of my BoyMaxxing because wearing this feminine scarf makes me come across as especially innocent and soft.

I will be wearing it every day now that the weather's colder until the spring time and even then I'll probably still wear it a lot.

There's some BadBoyMaxxing with this too because I'm pretty sure terrorists like these as well and it gives off a muslim vibe which is good for some contrast with the CuteMaxxing.

Send a pic, you can blur your face if you want to hide it

Send a pic, you can blur your face if you want to hide it

I will upload this publicly and delete it later.

Trustworthy members can PM me for full pic if they're curious.

* Pic snipped.

Last edited:
Dude, a scarf is for faggots and women, men wear this if you want to cover their neck:
iconic-belted-trench-raincoat-original-188874.jpg

Stop being a fag mane

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and 11gaijin

* Had to edit title from GTFIH to GTHIH and have to reset my NoSwear streak now. Darn.

You have to be Chaddam to pull this off

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Dude, a scarf is for faggots and women, men wear this if you want to cover their neck:

Stop being a fag mane
Zesto has expressed his desire of cross dressing. You shouldn’t even be surprised now.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Zesto

Stop being a fag mane
This also looks gay. Get coats that construction workers wear. Warm and masculine

@Zesto this is your one boymaxing thread of the day

Yes

I'm sending two pics I just took of me wearing this scarf in class right now to @Nibba @11gaijin @Tricky and @averageblokecel because I trust you guys.

Check your PMs and feel free to reply to the thread with your feedback if you want.

As always keep confidential and never share.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
This also looks gay. Get coats that construction workers wear. Warm and masculine

It should be called girlmaxxing tbh.

Like the one I wear. You've seen it in the group chat on snap

Large+handsome=good option

Goes for most pieces of clothing

Oh yeah, this right?

Imagine this manly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@Zesto Having seen your photo, you look too fucking gay, nothing like a kid, you can't pull this shit off, stop it, stop for your own. Believe me, this train is going to get wrecked, YOU.CAN'T.PULL.THIS.SHIT

damn i want one D:
Btw zesto are you willing to pm a pic? I’m new though so the only fact that i count as trustworthy is that i still posted my ugly face on here instantly

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Imagine this manly :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@Zesto Having seen your photo, you look too fucking gay, nothing like a kid, you can't pull this shit off, stop it, stop for your own. Believe me, this train is going to get wrecked, YOU.CAN'T.PULL.THIS.SHIT

Lies I look like I'm still in high school and will keep looking this way until I'm like 40. Don't spread misinfo!

Angry4

You can't properly analyze Asians anyway, you only have meds to base your opinion off and all Asians look gay in comparison to those hairy beasts.

damn i want one D:
Btw zesto are you willing to pm a pic? I’m new though so the only fact that i count as trustworthy is that i still posted my ugly face on here instantly

No.

Happy

Definitely get one of these scarfs though, they're sugoi.