• +1
Reactions: Lmao, 5'8manlet, Arcturus and 3 others
I have been on both ends of this ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, MostGLSlayer and volcelfatcel
What a weird piece of video

I honestly don't find her attractive at all. She looks femcel in my opinion. Idk why everyone thinks she is stacy

She's narrating her life story but muh I'm not like other girls way.
Cringe...the stupid smile at the end jfl

she's cute tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Relatable. Makes me get the urge to go er on those utter retard abominations again. Even this fucking TikTok makes my blood boil

• So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel
find character development other ways after being blackpilled :forcedsmile:because usually bully victims are subhuman
black pill this incel that, lmao just go outside bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Arcturus and Adriana Lima
Relatable. Makes me get the urge to go er on those utter retard abominations again. Even this fucking TikTok makes my blood boil
You got this shit as well in your school?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Adriana Lima and volcelfatcel
Yeah middle school, foids gassing up the popular dudes as they mock and humiliate me
brutal, I can see why school shooters are formed now jfl
too many shit experiences in hs, nothing like this but definitely others.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Adriana Lima
brutal, I can see why school shooters are formed now jfl
too many shit experiences in hs, nothing like this but definitely others.
poor chadpreet getting bullied by latina stacies :lul::lul:

• So Sad
True, bullies are never the ones who suceed in the end :soy:
I was a part time bully, I only bullied to impress my friends at the time.
Basically they would bully someone and I would feel obliged to partake in the bullying. Peer pressure is some crazy shit bruh...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455 and volcelfatcel
I was a part time bully, I only bullied to impress my friends at the time.
Basically they would bully someone and I would feel obliged to partake in the bullying. Peer pressure is some crazy shit bruh...
I can't imagine doing it even with peer pressure, bullying subhumans is not something i'd do anymore after blackpill

you look back on this shit and see how much damage you cause to those people jfl, probably formed some introverted schizo personality

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Jason Voorhees
true I was a bully and I have no gf no job and 10k posts on an incel website
If you were a good looking bully you’d be fine

even from a young age I knew bullying girls was just better anyways, but I didn’t realize that you had to be good looking and a bully so I’d just call them mean names and make them cry and they just ended up shunning me jfl.

I saw one of my victims today who I had a crush on back in the day and she just kinda caged the whole time jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Adriana Lima
I can't imagine doing it even with peer pressure, bullying subhumans is not something i'd do anymore after blackpill

you look back on this shit and see how much damage you cause to those people jfl, probably formed some introverted schizo personality
I have since apologozed to one of my victims, a curry boy by the name of umar. He seemed to have taken it well and we was cool afterwards. He was just a loud mouth fatass who made himself a target so he kinda brought it to himself.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and volcelfatcel
If you were a good looking bully you’d be fine

even from a young age I knew bullying girls was just better anyways, but I didn’t realize that you had to be good looking and a bully so I’d just call them mean names and make them cry and they just ended up shunning me jfl.

I saw one of my victims today who I had a crush on back in the day and she just kinda caged the whole time jfl
you bullied white gals as a curry??

Never got bullied tbh. I was usually too big for the bullies. I did used to get picked on by my seniors but other than a few bitter experiences not much. I had a very secure childhood for the most part and I'm thankful for that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14455, Chadeep and Arcturus
you bullied white gals as a curry??
Yes, I just thought it was funny but it kinda worked since some girls found it hot but like the ones I wanted never did :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Adriana Lima
I was always nice to everyone 😇

I only once verbal bullied a guy way bigger than me, i had tons of friends at the time so he couldn't do anything. everyone did that and i was a dumb kid, later on we were friends...actually i was his only friend.

I have since apologozed to one of my victims, a curry boy by the name of umar. He seemed to have taken it well and we was cool afterwards. He was just a loud mouth fatass who made himself a target so he kinda brought it to himself.
I permamently suffer from abused dog syndrome cus of it, can't imagine giving this to another person jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
I permamently suffer from abused dog syndrome cus of it, can't imagine giving this to another person jfl
Did you fight back? I was also teased and tried by some niggas but I always fought back. I usually call out their bluff and most aint really gonna fight you.
Some dude tried to make a fool of me by talking shit about my hair in front of my class and smacking my head. I retaliated by sticking him in the throat that he had to wheeze for air. The teacher gave us both detention but he never messed with me again.

• +1
Did you fight back? I was also teased and tried by some niggas but I always fought back. I usually call out their bluff and most aint really gonna fight you.
Some dude tried to make a fool of me by talking shit about my hair in front of my class and smacking my head. I retaliated by sticking him in the throat that he had to wheeze for air. The teacher gave us both detention but he never messed with me again.
Cannot fight back guys at 5'6-5'7 when i was 5'0-5'4 they were also together, only tallfags can do this shit jfl

she's basically bragging and doing it in a really cringy way