School is so blackpilling

Matthias8272

Matthias8272

Peter Pan syndrome
Recently started going again, learned a 16 yr old girl was expelled for fucking in the school bathroom. Every girl is 5'11 and always see gooks/ethnics with tall white guys. Also the gook exchange students you thought were nerds are actually getting fucked, it's over. Keep eating your chicken and broccoli while foids are getting brutally raped

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: YungStud, turkproducer, Over and 4 others
Every girl is 5'11
Feelswhere

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Recently started going again, learned a 16 yr old girl was expelled for fucking in the school bathroom. Every girl is 5'11 and always see gooks/ethnics with tall white guys. Also the gook exchange students you thought were nerds are actually getting fucked, it's over. Keep eating your chicken and broccoli while foids are getting brutally raped
Only the foid was expelled? What about the guy jfl? Where do u live btw

every foid is a gigawhore

• +1
Reactions: Over
“It’s a big club, and you ain’t in it. The table is tilted folks. The game is rigged.”

- George Carlin, talking about high school or something probably

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and Gaia262
Only the foid was expelled? What about the guy jfl? Where do u live btw
Idk about the guy, probably was too. Ofc people only care about what happens to the foid so she's all I was told about. A trucel manlet was the one who reported it, he's my hero. From New Zealand

• JFL
Reactions: Strafe and RAITEIII
Cope or op is 5'6
Obviously it's a hyperbole, but in last year hs and generally girls are similar height at 5'11. Maybe 5'9 or something

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Obviously it's a hyperbole, but in last year hs and generally girls are similar height at 5'11. Maybe 5'9 or something
Girls are shorter than ever because of estrogen imo , also only thing that makes sense is that they could be wearing those big ass shoes that give a lot of height like fila n shit

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
I think middle school is where I learned about the blackpill without even realizing it.

Think about it. In school, there are literally social classes based on your looks.

You don't have access to higher tier women unless you lookmax to ascend into higher classes, which seldom happens. I can only think of one based curry at my school who has ascended. He literally just jestermaxxed and picks on other kids to get popular but still struggles to date. I think he's only dated one girl since he ascended like 6 years ago. Your smv is determined early, it's literally over if you are known as unfit.

Then you have the athletes and chads, who grow up to become the CEOs and gods of the real world outside of school. High school is literally a microcosm of the blackpill in action and it's a cope to say otherwise.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Girls are shorter than ever because of estrogen imo , also only thing that makes sense is that they could be wearing those big ass shoes that give a lot of height like fila n shit

That's exactly the opposite of what I see walking in the streets.

Youngster are fkin giants. I'm 6ft1 and I feel like every 5ft7 girls mogs me hard.
Not talking about the guys. Fkin zoomers are literal diplodocuses, that's scary.

I think middle school is where I learned about the blackpill without even realizing it.

Think about it. In school, there are literally social classes based on your looks.

You don't have access to higher tier women unless you lookmax to ascend into higher classes, which seldom happens. I can only think of one based curry at my school who has ascended. He literally just jestermaxxed and picks on other kids to get popular but still struggles to date. I think he's only dated one girl since he ascended like 6 years ago. Your smv is determined early, it's literally over if you are known as unfit.

Then you have the athletes and chads, who grow up to become the CEOs and gods of the real world outside of school. High school is literally a microcosm of the blackpill in action and it's a cope to say otherwise.

Well I'm not from US but I was in high school from like 2008 to 2011 and it wasn't all about looks. It was about being cool, sociable and trendy. You just had to find the right clique, fit in, get invited to parties = several opportunities to slay drunk teenage girls.

Ofc you wouldn't Chad ur way through infinite fresh pussies, but you still could get ur shit done.

I think the true blackpill begins out of high school / college. Instagram and Tinder prob didn't help but main factor is girls getting less naive and more experienced as they age. They don't give a shit anymore about you being so deep, extraverted and popular. In fact, you aren't anymore.

Instead, they coldly analyze your SMV while thinking they deserve a Chad now they're much more skillful at being whores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and turkproducer
its like theire purposefully asking to be raped jfl

[/QUOTE]
Well I'm not from US but I was in high school from like 2008 to 2011 and it wasn't all about looks. It was about being cool, sociable and trendy. You just had to find the right clique, fit in, get invited to parties = several opportunities to slay drunk teenage girls.

Ofc you wouldn't Chad ur way through infinite fresh pussies, but you still could get ur shit done.

I think the true blackpill begins out of high school / college. Instagram and Tinder prob didn't help but main factor is girls getting less naive and more experienced as they age. They don't give a shit anymore about you being so deep, extraverted and popular. In fact, you aren't anymore.

Instead, they coldly analyze your SMV while thinking they deserve a Chad now they're much more skillful at being whores.
[/QUOTE]

I mean, I can kind of agree with that, but I think school is more blackpilled than what follows it. Sure, tinder and stuff is painful to deal with, without a doubt, but I remember people would not socialize with me because they were afraid of getting shunned by the rest of the grade. I was definitely not in a higher social class due to being ugly as fuck and honestly kind of annoying. Being rejected in middle school and high school was what started my looksmax and incel journey.

MEANWHILE I AM 24YO KHHV

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and nonserviam