Science ftw

ugly-but-optimistic

ugly-but-optimistic

Bronze
I haven't been here long but noticed a lot of threads focusing on the wrong things.

Like: chads always win, bigger jaw better, lower third is critical, surgery is awesome, bonesmashing / mewing / etc etc.

You need to take an holistic look at yourself:

- If you have a soft babyface at 20 it hurts, but 30+ you'll look younger and better than a guy with chisel jaw who slayed previously

- 15 year old guys asking if they should shred up and get bone implants wtf? I think this speaks for itself..

- Game makes a difference for eveyone. Even a total fugly guy will eventually get some girl with game, but if he's ugly & no game guess what?

- There is a lot of low hanging fruit. Why give a shit about your jaw when fashion and hair / grooming can add major points?

- Chads with poor social / pickup skills don't do well, I've seen it. These stories from Tinder and Bumble are sometimes untrue.

- Build a social circle. I've seen even fairly ugly Indian guys get with OK-looking (becky is the term?) girls through circles

- Getting massive at the gym is diminishing returns. As soon as you get a nice flat chest and wider shoulders, that's it. Unless you wana hang out with gays at the gym all the time haha

- Status helps. Unless she's under 25, looking rich and put together will definitely help. Even some 18 year old girls like rich guys.. go figure

- Target your market. When I was shooting for young white girls I had a mohawk & tank top. Moved cities and switched to asians.. nice black conservative hair and suit / fake rolex

- Biggest help on face: fix complexion and fight wrinkles.. salicylic acid / collagen peptides amino / hydroquinone. you can make or mix these yourself to ultra high concentations and save big money

Don't focus on drastic expensive options or tinkering around the edges when you can make simple changes in many areas for more success.

Maybe you're a short ugly ethnic guy, so keep your expectations in check. You can't fuck an ultra-hot white girl but with work you'll get a 6 or 7 for long term relationship.

Having a string of short term encounters with hot girls all the time is reserved for maybe top 5% of guys. But they usually paid for it in the IQ dept if my experience is anything to go by.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Solidcoin, Celexawer and 2 others
Bunch of mumbo jumbo.

Why give a shit about your jaw when fashion and hair / grooming can add major points?

Fashion ain’t gonna make up for the lack of a shitty jaw. You gotta fix your base before adding these enhancements.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, adotsdot, Solidcoin and 5 others
Uhh.. I'm 175cm with a very soft jaw. But I perfected the complexion and topped out testosterone with raw fenugreek seeds. girls can feel the attitude and when you dress impeccably & have good social skill, it makes a drastic difference.

I know for a lot of guys on here it's hard because they're coming from a low base. Maybe they had 100 rejections from girls and hate it now. But I've probably had 1000 rejections no joke (in person, not swipe left lol). Still here. You need to internalise the right thought pattern. Maybe you've been dealt a shit hand, but everyone ends up with someone. All those people out there got married and had kids eventually.

It's only a problem when younger guys want success that hotter guys have, or some shit they saw on the internet.

Like many young Chinese guys I met wana fuck white girls. Well, some of them do, but don't expect it will be a reality for everyone.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad and Solidcoin
Uhh.. I'm 175cm with a very soft jaw. But I perfected the complexion and topped out testosterone with raw fenugreek seeds. girls can feel the attitude and when you dress impeccably & have good social skill, it makes a drastic difference.

I know for a lot of guys on here it's hard because they're coming from a low base. Maybe they had 100 rejections from girls and hate it now. But I've probably had 1000 rejections no joke (in person, not swipe left lol). Still here. You need to internalise the right thought pattern. Maybe you've been dealt a shit hand, but everyone ends up with someone. All those people out there got married and had kids eventually.

It's only a problem when younger guys want success that hotter guys have, or some shit they saw on the internet.

Like many young Chinese guys I met wana fuck white girls. Well, some of them do, but don't expect it will be a reality for everyone.
The only thing girls can feel is your genetic quality. I'm assuming you're white, asian women will go for any white guy regardless of face, the race is your "genetic quality" in this case. Try to go for your looksmatch white chick, and you will realize what these guys are going through with every chick.

And if you are asian, then you understand that white girls simply reject you cuz of ur "genetic quality" ie, you're short and asian.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6
It's rather a simplification, and you might be missing the forest for the trees.

Only genetic quality? No, not in real life. I've seen tall handsome guys get shot down, and I've seen short unattractive (genetically) men do OK.

I've spoken with girls from all different races, every single continent. Except antarctica haha. Both things contribute - looks and game.

Well, all women only want hot guys, good genetic quality? Well what do we want. We all want to fuck hot chicks. But most guys get average girls and most girls get .................. average guys !!!

You're joking about asian women right? Maybe thai or SE asia girls love whites. But east asians can be some of the most exacting and selective girls. It's much much easier to get with a top tier white than top tier asian.

This is empirical not just something i saw on youtube one time...

Haircut matters more than jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Celexawer and Deleted member 12669
yea. keep it clean and nicely structured, modern look and good grooming. unless you're deformed there's something to work with..

Baby face guy may age well if he keeps his hair but I have never seen a babyface slayer IRL unless it was just a chubby face and they lost the fat finally and had good bones.

Game usually will only do something if you meet her minimum looks standard. Otherwise you are the creepy guy approaching her. Also if other females see you being shot down it will lower your status in their eyes.

back to reddit

Fuck off redpill retard

Baby face guy may age well if he keeps his hair but I have never seen a babyface slayer IRL unless it was just a chubby face and they lost the fat finally and had good bones.

Game usually will only do something if you meet her minimum looks standard. Otherwise you are the creepy guy approaching her. Also if other females see you being shot down it will lower your status in their eyes.

Baby face != slayer. But you need to be slayer ? It goes to my original point.

I'm happy with new gf each year. So just need to be good enough to find a girl after, say, 200 or 300 real life approaches.

Even kinda ugly guy can get a good looking girl after 1000 approaches (3 months talking to 10 girls a day).

So, isn't statistics lovely? Hmm it makes me feel warm and good to know that physical basis of universe supports my worldview :D

Baby face != slayer. But you need to be slayer ? It goes to my original point.

I'm happy with new gf each year. So just need to be good enough to find a girl after, say, 200 or 300 real life approaches.

Even kinda ugly guy can get a good looking girl after 1000 approaches (3 months talking to 10 girls a day).

So, isn't statistics lovely? Hmm it makes me feel warm and good to know that physical basis of universe supports my worldview :D
Dude wtf after 200-300 approaches?
I directly never approached a girl lol

You owe it to yourself to try. But remember, it's just feelings. If you're already ugly then expect all 200 to reject you, and you won't be disappointed.

However if you get some numbers or some even sex you.. then wow! Will you still spend countless hours and money on maxxing?

Of course I still try to look good but not gonna waste $15,000 on facelift when I can just work harder for same result

I haven't been here long but noticed a lot of threads focusing on the wrong things.

Like: chads always win, bigger jaw better, lower third is critical, surgery is awesome, bonesmashing / mewing / etc etc.

You need to take an holistic look at yourself:

- If you have a soft babyface at 20 it hurts, but 30+ you'll look younger and better than a guy with chisel jaw who slayed previously

- 15 year old guys asking if they should shred up and get bone implants wtf? I think this speaks for itself..

- Game makes a difference for eveyone. Even a total fugly guy will eventually get some girl with game, but if he's ugly & no game guess what?

- There is a lot of low hanging fruit. Why give a shit about your jaw when fashion and hair / grooming can add major points?

- Chads with poor social / pickup skills don't do well, I've seen it. These stories from Tinder and Bumble are sometimes untrue.

- Build a social circle. I've seen even fairly ugly Indian guys get with OK-looking (becky is the term?) girls through circles

- Getting massive at the gym is diminishing returns. As soon as you get a nice flat chest and wider shoulders, that's it. Unless you wana hang out with gays at the gym all the time haha

- Status helps. Unless she's under 25, looking rich and put together will definitely help. Even some 18 year old girls like rich guys.. go figure

- Target your market. When I was shooting for young white girls I had a mohawk & tank top. Moved cities and switched to asians.. nice black conservative hair and suit / fake rolex

- Biggest help on face: fix complexion and fight wrinkles.. salicylic acid / collagen peptides amino / hydroquinone. you can make or mix these yourself to ultra high concentations and save big money

Don't focus on drastic expensive options or tinkering around the edges when you can make simple changes in many areas for more success.

Maybe you're a short ugly ethnic guy, so keep your expectations in check. You can't fuck an ultra-hot white girl but with work you'll get a 6 or 7 for long term relationship.

Having a string of short term encounters with hot girls all the time is reserved for maybe top 5% of guys. But they usually paid for it in the IQ dept if my experience is anything to go by.
what is this cope?

you mean coping strategy?

how can it be coping strategy when i went from zero girls to one new ok-looking girl each year?

im being realistic. im not superhott so can't get ultra good looking babes on the regular... oh well maybe next life

but this time - making realistic and pragmatic changes incrementally to have a good sex life

of course, if you have any actual feedback about the points i made then we can discuss them. but if you just say "thats crap" etc then it's not useful at all