Scleral show success stories?

Cristiano88

Cristiano88

Bronze
Hello!

Has anyone corrected lower scleral show? I searched this forum but did not find any transformation.
I have a planned consultation on wednesday with the best eye plastic surgeon in the country, some guy who worked 20 years in the US and then a couple more in France. He should be very good. The only problem is that i sent him some pictures and he said his solution for my scleral show should be fillers.
However my scleral show is 2-2,5mm and from what i read fillers only help if the show is less, like 1mm or so.

Please reply if you have actually corrected your scleral show, and post pics if yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and JizzFarmer
Hello!

Has anyone corrected lower scleral show? I searched this forum but did not find any transformation.
I have a planned consultation on wednesday with the best eye plastic surgeon in the country, some guy who worked 20 years in the US and then a couple more in France. He should be very good. The only problem is that i sent him some pictures and he said his solution for my scleral show should be fillers.
However my scleral show is 2-2,5mm and from what i read fillers only help if the show is less, like 1mm or so.

Please reply if you have actually corrected your scleral show, and post pics if yes.
Scleral show id ideal. if u have positive canthal tilt , good pfl , perfect ipd , good eyebrows and colored eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Oh wait you said success stories

just squint a bit lmao how is this even an issue