Second puberty or DEATH - how low pubertal testosterone can cuck you (for life)

Deleted member 11770

Deleted member 11770

Zephir
Some of you may wonder, why am I still boneless? Why do I have small browridge, barely any body hair and can't grow a proper beard at 20 years old?

You simply didn't have enough testosterone flowing through your veins in your critical growing years.

Even with the best genetics, without enough testosterone, your body will never realize it's genetic potential and complete the transition from childhood to adulthood.

You will forever look like an overgrown child, like a teenager that never developed, half a man. You won't be taken seriously.

Now what is causing this you ask?

You probably have the MTHFR mutation. What's that?

MTHFR is an enzyme responsible for many important biochemical reactions in your body. It converts Vitamin B9 into methylfolate, which is needed for methylation.

Methylation is everything. It's a simple biochemical process that creates neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin, which make you outgoing, fun to be around and motivated.

Methylation is also vital for thyroid function, because the thyroid depends on serotonin, dopamine, and glutathione, which are all dependent on having enough methylation in your body. Guess what the thyroid is essential for? Hormonal balance and testosterone production, and bone formation.

Now, with this MTHFR mutation, your body can't methylate enough, so you're deficient in all the hormones and neurotransmitters.

If you suffer from any of these symptoms:

Low energy
Introverted / High Inhib
Low T / Afraid of conflict
Looking underdeveloped for your age / not fully matured
Problems with thinking and memory / brain fog
Little emotions and empathy, you feel detached and like a robot

Then you need to supplement because you're probably suffering from MTHFR in some form.

Will this reverse the damage and make you complete your puberty and reach your full potential?

I don't know. I've been on the stack only for a week now and so far I noticed slight changes but it's too early to tell.

Some basic supplements you need to take are betaine and methionine (SAM-E), those are essential for methylation, but there are more.

I will post my full stack for creating a second puberty soon. Move this to best of the best.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, |Daddy_Zygos|, KraftDurchLeid and 36 others
Interesting post

thanks god i have full beard at 17 and hair on the back and chest. i must shave it
and still growing height
wtff
tanner stage is cope

good thread:ogre::ogre:

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj
Some of you may wonder, why am I still boneless? Why do I have small browridge, barely any body hair and can't grow a proper beard at 20 years old?

You simply didn't have enough testosterone flowing through your veins in your critical growing years.

Even with the best genetics, without enough testosterone, your body will never realize it's genetic potential and complete the transition from childhood to adulthood.

You will forever look like an overgrown child, like a teenager that never developed, half a man. You won't be taken seriously.

MTHFR is an enzyme responsible for many important biochemical reactions in your body. It converts Vitamin B9 into methylfolate, which is needed for methylation.

Methylation is everything. It's a simple biochemical process that creates neurotransmitters like dopamine and serotonin, which make you outgoing, fun to be around and motivated.

Methylation is also vital for thyroid function, because the thyroid depends on serotonin, dopamine, and glutathione, which are all dependent on having enough methylation in your body. Guess what the thyroid is essential for? Hormonal balance and testosterone production, and bone formation.

Now, with this MTHFR mutation, your body can't methylate enough, so you're deficient in all the hormones and neurotransmitters.

Low energy
Introverted / High Inhib

Then you need to try supplements because you're probably suffering from MTHFR in some form.

Will this reverse the damage and make you complete your puberty and reach your full potential?

I don't know. I've been on the stack only for a week now and so far I noticed slight changes but it's too early to tell.

Some basic supplements you need to take are betaine and methionine, those are essential for methylation, but there are more.

I will post my full stack for creating a second puberty soon. Move this to best of the best.
@Gargantuan @Alexanderr

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos

Low energy
Introverted / High Inhib

Then you need to try supplements because you're probably suffering from MTHFR in some form.

Some basic supplements you need to take are betaine and methionine, those are essential for methylation, but there are more.

Just inject T at 15 theory.
Good thread OP, however, I doubt supplementation of betaine and methionine will drastically change you dimorphically but worth a shot I guess. Also add SAM-e to your stack if the goal is prolonging DNA methylation.

• +1
Reactions: 189 and Deleted member 11770

Low energy
Introverted / High Inhib

Interested in this, Im on Test + letro + MK677 now at 16. height is 6"6.5 currently. just hop on t to raise test theory. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy and Edgar
thanks god i have full beard at 17 and hair on the back and chest. i must shave it
and still growing height
wtff
tanner stage is cope

good thread:ogre::ogre:
Beard at 17 equals bald at 30

• +1
Reactions: hopebfrascend, Incoming, Yerico7 and 2 others
Interested in this, Im on Test + letro + MK677 now at 16. height is 6"6.5 currently. just hop on t to raise test theory. :feelshah:
Documentstion of face changes? Larger brow ridge anything?

at now i have nw1 propably bald at 30 but my dad is nw3 at 45 so idk
yes it means high dht which also means big dick
18cm here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
at now i have nw1 propably bald at 30 but my dad is nw3 at 45 so idk
yes it means high dht which also means big dick
18cm here
Nice cock bro

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Yerico7 and Deleted member 7785
Good thread OP, however, I doubt supplementation of betaine and methionine will drastically change you dimorphically but worth a shot I guess. Also add SAM-e to your stack if the goal is prolonging DNA methylation.
Injecting is not a bad idea actually, but I would go for the supplemental route first to see if that's enough. Too much T can also stunt your growth if you inject too much.
And yeah SAM-e is basically the same as methionine, which also prevents your growth plates from closing prematurely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, lejend, Deleted member 9827 and 2 others
no pubertal T for my low pren T

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
  • JFL
Reactions: lejend, EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 7785
Documentstion of face changes? Larger brow ridge anything?
6 weeks in so far, have put on significant amounts of muscle but still to early in to notice drastic face changes. have taken videos of face before and will do when I'm 20 weeks in. my current dose is 250mgs test weekly (very generous trt/borderline cycle) 2.5mgs letro eod, and 30mgs mk677 a before bed daily.
I turned 16 in march, my current plans for the future are to continue test 250mgs for another 20 weeks then lower to 200mgs. ester is enanthate.
height is 6"6.5, weight is 193lbs, on the light size for my height however I will fill out my large frame more in time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210519-225645.png
    Screenshot_20210519-225645.png
    520.4 KB · Views: 320
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SolarWind, DatNibba11, Deleted member 11479 and 3 others
6 weeks in so far, have put on significant amounts of muscle but still to early in to notice drastic face changes. have taken videos of face before and will do when I'm 20 weeks in. my current dose is 250mgs test weekly (very generous trt/borderline cycle) 2.5mgs letro eod, and 30mgs mk677 a before bed daily.
I turned 16 in march, my current plans for the future are to continue test 250mgs for another 20 weeks then lower to 200mgs. ester is enanthate.
height is 6"6.5, weight is 193lbs, on the light size for my height however I will fill out my large frame more in time.
monster:ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo
this is all bullshit i dn rd fuck looking 30 at 17

@TakaTeo
Dick size?

Holy fuck bro mirin, That physique at nearly 6'7" is monstrous

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479 and TakaTeo
Gigachad in the making tbh, update us when your face changes brother

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo
@TakaTeo
Dick size?
i cant prove it for another two years, but its 8.8 x 7 at peak but varies from as low as 8.3 x6.8, I have a lot of issues with my sex life because of it, girth is far more of an issue with fitting then length, but combined is just a curse. i literally cannot fuck in any position but doggy and am going bankrupt myself on lube.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, gamma, SolarWind and 7 others
i cant prove it for another two years, but its 8.8 x 7 at peak but varies from as low as 8.3 x6.8, I have a lot of issues with my sex life because of it, girth is far more of an issue with fitting then length, but combined is just a curse. i literally cannot fuck in any position but doggy and am going bankrupt myself on lube.
idk if you are frauding or not
but if not you are 99,99% smv
you won at genetic lotttery
remember to have respect to your incel friends and dont bully them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Chad problems

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind, Deleted member 4946, Yerico7 and 3 others
lost with genetic mental health issues, already bipolar and schizoid runs in family, don't enjoy socializing either :whatfeels: incels are usually 10x as interesting compared to everyday people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 7785
lost with genetic mental health issues, already bipolar and schizoid runs in family, don't enjoy socializing either :whatfeels: incels are usually 10x as interesting compared to everyday people.
Being schizoid and avoidant is no joke and can even ruin your life, shit sucks man. But I don't believe that's fully genetic, unlike being bipolar people can actually become schizoid and withdraw themselves from trauma in early life, bullying or lack of validation.

It also runs in my family, I'll make a thread on it soon, already have some ideas on how to improve or even cure it.

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 7901 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 7785

Attachments

• tales#2.jpeg
    tales#2.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 191
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, gamma and 189
can it work after 18?

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
i had a beard at 16 chest hair at 19 started balding at 20 but stopped it with fin and min

They won't do jack shit if your past puberty stop coping and hop on jaw distractors nothing else will work not a cope under the sun

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and Deleted member 11370
I turned 16 in march, my current plans for the future are to continue test 250mgs for another 20 weeks then lower to 200mgs. ester is
They won't do jack shit if your past puberty stop coping and hop on jaw distractors nothing else will work not a cope under the sun
What if ur not past puberty

I think aromasin is enough for any teenager to guarantee healthy high T levels

• +1
Reactions: 189
This will do nothing once puberty is finished

Depends on your biological age I don't want to give you false hope. But if you're pretty hairless there's a good chance
Im the hairiest motherfucker on earth but I’m still boneless in the face. Stop with the cope. The moment the sperm reached the egg was the moment your fate was determined

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, TheEndHasNoEnd and Deleted member 2729
no one can be a complete stud all around, in a way we can all mog eachother

@ecstazy how's the stack going?

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin
fuck i need test + AI + dht gel ASAP

• +1