Security Guard is the Ultimate NEETcel Job

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken
At my campus library we have security guards taking over at night. They literally do NOTHING and are on their laptops all night. NEETcels already have natural night shift sleeping patterns so what's to lose. You will get paid to shitpost on looksmax all night.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Gaia262, SkinjobCatastrophe and 2 others
Worst job ever. Doing nothing the whole day. Just ldar. I heard it pays decent tho

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 756
Worst job ever. Doing nothing the whole day. Just ldar. I heard it pays decent tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, SkinjobCatastrophe and .👽.
At my campus library we have security guards taking over at night. They literally do NOTHING and are on their laptops all night. NEETcels already have natural night shift sleeping patterns so what's to lose. You will get paid to shitpost on looksmax all night.
What qualifications do you need?

And is it the campus/stores/etc that hires you or are you loaned out to these places by a security company?

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and SkinjobCatastrophe
Security guard at the campus library would be good but security guard at other places would be more difficult. Most of the time security guards have to stand and they aren't allowed to be on their phone or laptop