seduced a repressed muslim girl 8000 miles away and degraded her while she masturbated on discord vc and let me watch

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
she originally wanted to be friends but i knew what i had to do when she said this :soy::soy:
5711AC77 6D03 4106 B319 92375EF19CCD

didn’t even show my face, only vc’d once and blocked her when she showed her punjab face:feelsgood: she dmd me on an alt a day later. asked why she was still interested in being friends despite me being an asshole just for the fucks. not surprised as egirls simp for mah mogger voice all the time 😎😎:
36D75F03 8091 455A 9E58 C18DF6CF412C

voicepilled again :lul: even when there’s no face or anything, physical traits > my shit personality :blackpill::blackpill:
anyways she was getting fucking annoying so i blocked her again

only for her to dm me on an alt again begging to be unblocked W

told her i’d unblock her if she sent a masturbation vid :feelshah::feelshah:

593183F5 E63B 4A9D 90D0 868394DD3E78
the beginning of the corruption arc. i basically did her a favor tbh
A9EA805A 61D7 42D3 A6FD 7E248ABCC083

94FB7146 4425 4AA8 8753 3653C56D990E

3FF8D615 FAE3 45CA AEAF B40526173705

ggs :lul: not even muslim foids are safe and untainted at the ripe age of 16 (i’m 17 before y’all say shit)

currently ghosting her so she doesn’t dm me on an alt cuz it’s lowks boring helping her out and the timezone difference isn’t good for my sleep schedule.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Enlil, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 17694 and 26 others
tales from the basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Deleted member 17676, spark and 6 others
your going to hell op

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, Mewton, ArdaxHG and 7 others
To much internet

Yeah this is the post that made me realize why did I even come back to try to share information deuces

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 20370, Mewton and 12 others
You're 17? Cunt go inject HGH instead of corrupting sandniggerettes

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mewton, Copexodius Maximus and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton
Do you resemble your avi?

I joined at 17 too wish I fucking did it back then im a doomed high inhib curry faggot
my plates are closed im gonna spend hundred of dollars for like less than an inch

I hope every coping muslimcel on this site sees this and realizes:

Millions of years of evolutionary biology> a few thousand years of man made fairytales.

• +1
Reactions: not insane, Gaia262, Deleted member 20370 and 15 others
How is the foid Muslim and blond

she originally wanted to be friends but i knew what i had to do when she said this :soy::soy:
View attachment 1522339
didn’t even show my face, only vc’d once and blocked her when she showed her punjab face:feelsgood: she dmd me on an alt a day later. asked why she was still interested in being friends despite me being an asshole just for the fucks. not surprised as egirls simp for mah mogger voice all the time 😎😎:
View attachment 1522344
voicepilled again :lul: even when there’s no face or anything, physical traits > my shit personality :blackpill::blackpill:
anyways she was getting fucking annoying so i blocked her again

only for her to dm me on an alt again begging to be unblocked W

told her i’d unblock her if she sent a masturbation vid :feelshah::feelshah:

View attachment 1522354the beginning of the corruption arc. i basically did her a favor tbh
View attachment 1522356
View attachment 1522357
View attachment 1522358
ggs :lul: not even muslim foids are safe and untainted at the ripe age of 16 (i’m 17 before y’all say shit)

currently ghosting her so she doesn’t dm me on an alt cuz it’s lowks boring helping her out and the timezone difference isn’t good for my sleep schedule.
Where do you find girls like this? From discord servers?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
Should I eat pizza today? The Asian receptionist recommended it. I am hungry for Italian and it’s nearby. What do you guys think? Hmm.

Attachments

• 965B268C-5BC9-4B85-9DD8-F1D08FB409DA.jpeg
    965B268C-5BC9-4B85-9DD8-F1D08FB409DA.jpeg
    860.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Entschuldigung, Kroker and 4 others
Where do you find girls like this? From discord servers?
you can, but i found this one from roblox. if ur over 18 no ones gonna be ur age range in the social games

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and ElySioNs
you can, but i found this one from roblox. if ur over 18 no ones gonna be ur age range in the social games
I am 16, which Roblox game did you find her from?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
but-but.. muslim girls are righteous and pure!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not insane, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Mewton and 5 others
I am 16, which Roblox game did you find her from?
u have to go to the social games, i’ll dm you because ik the pedos on here are gonna fucking go wild

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Hueless, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Lmao
u have to go to the social games, i’ll dm you because ik the pedos on here are gonna fucking go wild
Holy shit this forum :lul:,using roblox to get foids. Hey as long as it works :feelshah:.

caged at thread title

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Lihito and Deleted member 15302
  • +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
use discord to talk to people you don't know irl = subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, UglyGod360, Deleted member 14774 and 1 other person
use discord to talk to people you don't know irl = subhuman
i know :feelswah::feelswah: i’m a nichemaxxed chadlite/htn turbo manlet so i cope with lying abt being 5’9 however haven’t had too many problems lately telling my real height either

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Is there a medical reason for it or just a pure genetic low roll?
idek, was bluepilled/didnt care abt anything but games until 6 months ago. was basically just a malnourished gamer with a shit sleep schedule for years on end so maybe that contributed? bad environment + bad genes. i have high t features so maybe my high t converted to estrogen and fused them early. could’ve been anything,

imma cope and say my high t dark triad face was the reason :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
idek, was bluepilled/didnt care abt anything but games until 6 months ago. was basically just a malnourished gamer with a shit sleep schedule for years on end so maybe that contributed? bad environment + bad genes. i have high t features so maybe my high t converted to estrogen and fused them early. could’ve been anything,

imma cope and say my high t dark triad face was the reason :lul::lul::lul:
Did your doctor say anything about when growth plates in the spine usually fuse? What’s the typical age that was expected.

i know :feelswah::feelswah: i’m a nichemaxxed chadlite/htn turbo manlet so i cope with lying abt being 5’9 however haven’t had too many problems lately telling my real height either
have u considered leg lengthening surgery srs? no offence

Did your doctor say anything about when growth plates in the spine usually fuse? What’s the typical age that was expected.
no. they said they were fused because i was actually there to check if i had scoliosis. i asked if they were open and they specifically mentioned because they’re fused, my minor scoliosis can’t get much worse. that is why they mentioned it

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Send a picture of her face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
"Her" messages scream that they were written by a penis haver

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 15917
muslims are the biggest jokes out there so are the other religious

muslims are the biggest jokes out there so are the other religious
Anyone unironically believing in a religion in 2022 is a joke

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
chad can make girls cum even if he's 8000kms away:hnghn:

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Smoke Fanboy
I agree you either are deist or atheist thats all to it.
I opt for agnostism tbh. We really dont know if there is a deity/creator entity out there or not

I opt for agnostism tbh. We really dont know if there is a deity/creator entity out there or not
No matter how much we discuss we wont know anything, its limited to us we cant know

I mean its common sense that we dont know if there is a creator or not lmao

• WTF
Reactions: Hector
No matter how much we discuss we wont know anything, its limited to us we cant know

I mean its common sense that we dont know if there is a creator or not lmao
Depends on your concept of creator. I consider the possibility of a force that is not related to the any beliefs in world too, so thats why im agnostic. But you can easily go for atheism if your concept of deity is limited to the tales written by ancient people idk

I reckon that technology will answer these questions in the future

Depends on your concept of creator. I consider the possibility of a force that is not related to the any beliefs in world too, so thats why im agnostic. But you can easily go for atheism if your concept of deity is limited to the tales written by ancient people idk

I reckon that technology will answer these questions in the future
Well there are too many ideas of how a creator is and should be and on its just retarded

i say we dont know what God wants and what or how God is or works, but believe that doesnt interfere with humans the way religion tells us like praying, hell, heaven and so on

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Smoke Fanboy