• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, Primalsplit, Arcturus and 1 other person
Attraction to bumbum over boobies is for low t men

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 31445 and 5 others
remember back when you were a kid and one of your friends would moon you and you'd be like "eww, gross, a butt?" i had a friend who was a girl when i was like 7 and one day she mooned me, and i remember laying in bed that night and i couldn't stop thinking about it, like "okay, i know butts are gross, but like there was something really alluring about her butt." and i started fantasizing about how i could make it happen again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 18522
remember back when you were a kid and one of your friends would moon you and you'd be like "eww, gross, a butt?" i had a friend who was a girl when i was like 7 and one day she mooned me, and i remember laying in bed that night and i couldn't stop thinking about it, like "okay, i know butts are gross, but like there was something really alluring about her butt." and i started fantasizing about how i could make it happen again.
High T

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 27511
Attraction to bumbum over boobies is for low t men
Men that obsess over boobies never got out of their oral stage and still mentally children

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus, AscendingHero, Aladin and 3 others
Mirin high iq and insightful input to my thread

You deserve Reddit gold

Mirin high iq and insightful input to my thread

You deserve Reddit gold
your thread is fucking garbage. i did you a favor sharing my musings on my own prepubescent sexuality, you worthless cunt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Any skin on her body besides face exposed in public is gross. Only in the bedroom is she allowed to expose her body parts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, It'snotover, Primalsplit and 3 others
your thread is fucking garbage. i did you a favor sharing my musings on my own prepubescent sexuality, you worthless cunt
I wasn’t being sarcastic. It was good input

I wasn’t being sarcastic. It was good input
oh, my bad dude. i was bullied as a child. your thread is excellent, and i appreciate the candid look into your person.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
ass wworks best when she is fully naked btw i will never see a naked girl in person lol

you can't possibly be serious

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
The same thought enters my head whenever i think about male ass too, other than that of a smooth twunk tbh

Any skin on her body besides face exposed in public is gross. Only in the bedroom is she allowed to expose her body parts

unless trolling, please get euthanized

• Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme
you can't possibly be serious
Idk man seeing really short denim shorts or ass crack just really looks low class

When I see girls in thongs just walking around I wonder what tf happens when they sit on a chair

Bikinis are fine if beach setting though but I prefer the ones that cover the cheeks

FDCA32D0 6EDF 45EC B1A0 61BDEDE90F5A

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme, Deleted member 21735 and Deleted member 18522