Self defense weapon?

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
As blackpilled mfs we need to be able to defend the bitch from assault and/or disrespect.
What weapon is the best in order to annihilate the enemy without the risk of injury or kill? Needs to be something badass and not a cringe pepper spray toy.
Was thinking about a taser shotgun or smth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao, TheDragon, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
gun dude if you arent strapped then you're closer to death than every you need muscle more than anything for intimidation factor and a gun bro little to nothing beats gun irl unless they have superpowers or a tank LMFAO just take gun safety class and get background checks or private sale and make sure you aren't mentally ill enough to not own one and own one for a good reason not to hurt but to defend you know that we aren't killers here we just wanna protect the lady so yeah gun is the best weapon if u want something good and its intimidating and is better than knife because its actually really hard to stab someone and u have to reach best thing tbh that's non lethal would be a taser flashlight tbh it works well you can charge it and it last many hours and has two safeties https://www.karatemart.com/stun-gun-flashlight it wont kill but it sure will do a lot of fucking damage and knock the fucker on his ass but that's worst case scenario most people never have to use this honestly just avoid all confrontations like im a mediator and a peaceful person just try to not be in ghetto areas and be around good people who respect and care about u and u wont even need to worry about these weapons and shit honestly

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and pneumocystosis
op carrying around a shotgun in public

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Torero and ArcticStorm
op carrying around a shotgun in public
i don’t give a shit, maybe i would take a big taser shotgun in the car and a small one in the pocket

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oxygen, zyMOGenic, Hueless and 2 others
gun dude if you arent strapped then you're closer to death than every you need muscle more than anything for intimidation factor and a gun bro little to nothing beats gun irl unless they have superpowers or a tank LMFAO just take gun safety class and get background checks or private sale and make sure you aren't mentally ill enough to not own one and own one for a good reason not to hurt but to defend you know that we aren't killers here we just wanna protect the lady so yeah gun is the best weapon if u want something good and its intimidating and is better than knife because its actually really hard to stab someone and u have to reach best thing tbh that's non lethal would be a taser flashlight tbh it works well you can charge it and it last many hours and has two safeties https://www.karatemart.com/stun-gun-flashlight it wont kill but it sure will do a lot of fucking damage and knock the fucker on his ass but that's worst case scenario most people never have to use this honestly just avoid all confrontations like im a mediator and a peaceful person just try to not be in ghetto areas and be around good people who respect and care about u and u wont even need to worry about these weapons and shit honestly
All of europe is slowly becoming a shithole, you are not safe anywhere

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, BoneDensity and Deleted member 16133
Defend Foid :soy:

Stopped reading
I would genuinely love the mother of my sons, don’t care if you’re a legit autistic nihilist psycho.

Furthermore i need the babymaker to be alive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, zyMOGenic and ArcticStorm
I would genuinely love the mother of my sons, don’t care if you’re a legit autistic psycho
I wouldn't give a shit about The Mother Of My Sons
Emotions and Morals = Zoomer Soy Traits

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Oxygen, ALP and john2
ok this is the brutal truth but if you literally cant fight barehand's/ have High T and athletic performance it's pretty much over...

but if you are a low T incel subhuman then a KABAR knife will do the job good, If your looking for something not messy then brass knuckle's or if you live in the U.S then a good old handy M1911 45 acp defensive round will do the job.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I wouldn't give a shit about The Mother Of My Sons
Emotions and Morals = Zoomer Soy Traits
whatever mate, have fun living a life without emotions and morals

• +1
Reactions: ALP
All of europe is slowly becoming a shithole, you are not safe anywhere
ig bro is it hard to get guns in europe? u probably just need tazer then dude but why get weapons just love be a lover not a figher

ig bro is it hard to get guns in europe? u probably just need tazer then dude but why get weapons just love be a lover not a figher
I want people i love to feel safe around me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
At this point I really hope Russia invades. Too much house comfort is killing our people, we are not even able to hang out in the city center without being harassed in western europe. brutal

Here in Austria we can't even carry knives

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Torero and john2
Watch Gore Videos , one unlucky day and it's all over such as a car accident
I already do mate. I don‘t care if a car snaps her body in pieces, i just want to be able to protect ppl as much as possible if shit happens

At this point I really hope Russia invades. Too much house comfort is killing our people, we are not even able to hang out in the city center without being harassed in western europe. brutal
Where are you from ?

I already do mate. I don‘t care if a car snaps her body in pieces, i just want to be able to protect ppl as much as possible if shit happens
Welll then good luck

honestly this is concerning your that worried about weapons bro r u ok?

like do you think you are a target or do you care that much ab self-defense or violence?

Yes. Assaulters are usually from north africa
Over for Italy , I'm glad here in Austria especially Rural Austria we are clean from all those illegal aliens

• +1
[redacted in case of fbicels]

Last edited:
just walk around with @The Grinch, people see his incel face and get empathy, they dont want to beat up ugly people and be responsible when he kills himself afterwards

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
It's the same here in Cuckstralia. You're only allowed to carry one if you're a Sikh with a Turban on your head, or if you're going on a picnic and you want to cut some apples. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm
Lol just have a gat

pepper spray and guns for anything more than hands. if it goes to the point where you will need a knife, then a gun would be much more efficient

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
pepper spray and guns for anything more than hands. if it goes to the point where you will need a knife, then a gun would be much more efficient
Yes but it needs to be small asf, how can i carry one?

Use a mini Pen 22lr or small flamethrower or 100000 lumen flashlight

100k lumen flashlight is the strongest
100k lumen is same amout of light sun releases at day at point blank range
If you use it at night you can light an entire city with it

100k lumen flashlight is the strongest
100k lumen is same amout of light sun releases at day at point blank range
If you use it at night you can light an entire city with it
should i buy that pen or the flashlight?

This is not legal advice

Hypothetically i would get one of those tactical pens, they can definitely kill someone if you needed to. I would only use if you are getting attacked by multiple people (with or without weapons) where you think your life is in danger and you can’t escape. (To clarify it’s similar to a knife, not that bullshit gun pen lol).

Realistically unless you are in America you will probably go to prison if you use it because law is cucked where they want you to just get killed basically.

Last edited:
  • +1
This is not legal advice

Hypothetically i would get one of those tactical pens, they can definitely kill someone if you needed to. I would only use if you are getting attacked by multiple people (with or without weapons) where you think your life is in danger and you can’t escape. (To clarify it’s similar to a knife, not that bullshit gun pen lol).

Realistically unless you are in America you will probably go to prison if you use it because law is cucked where they want you to just get killed basically.

how is it used?

Obviously a gun.... if you live in America

I want people i love to feel safe around me
i understand br okeep ur family and friends close bro
honestly this is concerning your that worried about weapons bro r u ok?

like do you think you are a target or do you care that much ab self-defense or violence?
why are u trying to incriminate me you weird mother fucker since when is it a crime to research self defense especially someone like me who has been beat up and jumped various times in life and am a smaller guy and have had no one to ever defend me fuck you
im not violent or anything if u read my shit dumb fuck i said it's better to not even get weapons im not a threat dude im literally just a highschooler who loves animals and gym

then build muscle that's your bestr weapon against anyone intimidation factor mogs hard dude are u even looksmaxxing if u arent gymming? u wont need weapons bc no one will mess w u if u are muscular

• +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm
then build muscle that's your bestr weapon against anyone intimidation factor mogs hard dude are u even looksmaxxing if u arent gymming? u wont need weapons bc no one will mess w u if u are muscular
Spot on bro , Gymmaxxing is a blessing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
The OP is cringe, but if you're wondering a boxcutter is good.

Yes but it needs to be small asf, how can i carry one?
most people carry micro compacts like this

c2022-CITY_WEB-2113-3.jpg

but if you're able, you should get a compact instead because it handles better:

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel