Self hating black women don't exist. Should be water

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Self hating ethnic women in general don't exactly exist

But, for black women specifically as an example,

They are only insecure because they have the lowest SMV so they commonly say things like "how do guys like white girls? They are flat and have like no eyelashes lmaooo" and "I don't even like white boys or even lightskins. I love me some darkskin dick" to cope with the fact that most of them will never be able to even get a lightskin boy. If they were the most attractive, they would insantly go for white men

"Self hating" black girls are just non coping black girls that are not willing to sacrifice their true preference for white men for their strong desire to feel a cock inside of them and ride it

Every black girl wanted boys of white or at least light skin before they realized they did not have the SMV for it

Then once they're so horny, they just settle for black guys

There is also the social ramifications of a black girl dating a white guy because her female friends and family would be insecure about how they weren't able to get white guys and her male friends and family would be insecure about getting brutally mogged to a galaxy far far away by white men in attractiveness

There is no biological programming for them to be attracted to their own race. It's all about creating children with good genes. Why do you think asian women love white guys so much?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: darkness97, Xangsane, Deleted member 32423 and 10 others
Every black girl is fascinated by mixed children and finds them beautiful

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 17430, Deleted member 18694 and 4 others
No shit, but trying to put race and color in it instead of socioeconomic status is cope tbh. Its common sense that historically and publicly, every powerful man has for the most part been portrayed as white. Comics, cartoons, animes, oldschool movies, mainstream films, history books, presidency etc. Forget the ethnicity's, but skin color wise, its common sense that a generation raised on seeing this will obviously be accustomed to that halo. WM are like white women. They have extreme media halo which makes up for their lack of physical superiority (when it comes to smv).

I can also make a long post about white women and black men also. Like how in recent times they just started to give AA men good media halo instead of mr. popo. Now you see more and more white women revealing their true colors. Specifically western BM having top SMV in Latin areas. This is just with a little bit of halo. Europeans crying about it even though they are the most halo'd out of every race. Im not BBCpill, but the thing is, BBC has long been a thing. All those roman princesses and queens who kept those BBC men as sextoys. Even racist white women using BBC slave men. History repeats itself. Instead of the media push of subhuman bootlicker rappers, or tribal unintelligent blacks, if there was as much halo as they are for WM, the positions would literally be reversed within a few generations. Water.

I also think biggest reason AA men have such a love hate relationship with AA women is because of this. They know that the woman are sold, but at the same time they know that out of all the other races BW don't have any solid halos or good representatives either. BW are also in a backwards state where i feel as if AA men are overcoming their literal negative halos, while it seems like BW with the little halo they have are moving towards being more sold. Mulattos don't count, they cuck both WM and BM.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung, LooksOrDeath, SemMoney and 9 others
This is literally the opposite of the truth

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, AscendingHero, lil truecel and 1 other person
No shit, but trying to put race and color in it instead of socioeconomic status is cope tbh. Its common sense that historically and publicly, every powerful man has for the most part been portrayed as white. Comics, cartoons, animes, oldschool movies, mainstream films, history books, presidency etc. Forget the ethnicity's, but skin color wise, its common sense that a generation raised on seeing this will obviously be accustomed to that halo. WM are like white women. They have extreme media halo which makes up for their lack of physical superiority (when it comes to smv).

I can also make a long post about white women and black men also. Like how in recent times they just started to give AA men good media halo instead of mr. popo. Now you see more and more white women revealing their true colors. Specifically western BM having top SMV in Latin areas. This is just with a little bit of halo. Europeans crying about it even though they are the most halo'd out of every race. Im not BBCpill, but the thing is, BBC has long been a thing. All those roman princesses and queens who kept those BBC men as sextoys. Even racist white women using BBC slave men. History repeats itself. Instead of the media push of subhuman bootlicker rappers, or tribal unintelligent blacks, if there was as much halo as they are for WM, the positions would literally be reversed within a few generations. Water.

I also think biggest reason AA men have such a love hate relationship with AA women is because of what you said. They know that the woman are sold, but at the same time they know that out of all the other races, they know that they done have any solid halo or good representatives either. Mulattos don't count, they cuck both WM and BM.
yes and the reason they are portrayed like that is because they're superior. keep coping

• +1
Reactions: wannaimprove
yes and the reason they are portrayed like that is because they're superior. keep coping
Like i said, history repeats itself. Better hope they taught you the right one.

Jesus gave a career to White people

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel
@PrinceLuenLeoncur thought?

Every black girl wanted boys of white or at least light skin before they realized they did not have the SMV for it

Nothing unknown. My younger half-cousin is darker than I am, despite having a White great-grandmother.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Download

Every non-white girl secretly wishes to be a french actress/yé-yé pop singer of the 50s

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Richard_Hungwell
Nothing unknown. My younger half-cousin is darker than I am, despite having a White great-grandmother.

They used to hit her often and denigrate her.

I recall the time my older half-cousin kicked her abdomen out of anger.

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
This is cope, ALL women's SMV is infinite. No way a black woman couldn't get a white normie if she wanted to. Many many white men who would date black women.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
This is cope, ALL women's SMV is infinite. No way a black woman couldn't get a white normie if she wanted to. Many many white men who would date black women.
the thing is normie white guys have no problem hooking up with black girls. most won’t tie one down though cuz they prefer white latina or east asian. that’s where black women anger of lighter men comes from and why they get so jealous seeing black guys with white girls (look at the reaction to bronny james going to prom with a white girl)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, enchanted_elixir and Growth Plate
I never said black women couldn't get a white normie...

They don't want white normies. No girl wants normies even though they have the SMV to get it. They would want at least white HTN

Most white HTNs would avoid black women. Do you not already see on this forum how 99% of the men here are disgusted by black women like most white guys are? :ROFLMAO: Same for the normal white HTN and above

Yeah, it still would be technically possible for them to find an attractive white guy that fetishists them if the black girl is even attractive herself, but it is obviously not common and the black girl would face social backlash by her black family and friends

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Richard_Hungwell, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
the thing is normie white guys have no problem hooking up with black girls. most won’t tie one down though cuz they prefer white latina or east asian. that’s where black women anger of lighter men comes from and why they get so jealous seeing black guys with white girls (look at the reaction to bronny james going to prom with a white girl)
exactly...

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
yeah some men wont settle down with black girls but it's not like a black woman would have to look hard to find a white guy if she wanted one. she's a WOMAN, what don't you understand.

They don't want white normies. No girl wants normies even though they have the SMV to get it. They would want at least white HTN

Most white HTNs would avoid black women. Do you not already see on this forum how 99% of the men here are disgusted by black women like most white guys are? :ROFLMAO: Same for the normal white HTN and above

Yeah, it still would be technically possible for them to find an attractive white guy that fetishists them if the black girl is even attractive herself, but it is obviously not common and the black girl would face social backlash by her black family and friends
Cope, girls date normies all the time. Most white girls date white normies, so a black girl who only liked white guys would also accept white normies, it wouldn't be difficult for a black WOMAN to find a white MAN.

Black women unironically like black men and seethe extremely hard when a black guy doesn’t like them back

Middle eastern women also prefer the goodlooking men of their kind

It’s the southeast Asian women that hate themselves

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia, babouchelelouche, closedplatecel and 6 others
This nigga just loves writing essays @Serial Mogger

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger and AscendingHero
Black normies have an wiser time hooking up with white women though stats even prove white women prefer black men more than blsck women prefer white men. So what you wrote is bullshit, black foids are just less self hating than other women. Curry and East Asian women will date a Whire guy soley based off his race and nothing else a black woman wouldn’t do this.

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Richard_Hungwell and enchanted_elixir
Black normies have an wiser time hooking up with white women though stats even prove white women prefer black men more than blsck women prefer white men. So what you wrote is bullshit, black foids are just less self hating than other women. Curry and East Asian women will date a Whire guy soley based off his race and nothing else a black woman wouldn’t do this.
Yeah black women are not as self hating compared to black men tbh

Most of the things they do are so that they can look good for black men, and not just any blackman but darkskinned unambiguous black men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, enchanted_elixir and PrinceLuenLeoncur

They are only insecure because they have the lowest SMV so they commonly say things like "how do guys like white girls? They are flat and have like no eyelashes lmaooo" and "I don't even like white boys or even lightskins. I love me some darkskin dick" to cope with the fact that most of them will never be able to even get a lightskin boy. If they were the most attractive, they would insantly go for white men

"Self hating" black girls are just non coping black girls that are not willing to sacrifice their true preference for white men for their strong desire to feel a cock inside of them and ride it

There is also the social ramifications of a black girl dating a white guy because her female friends and family would be insecure about how they weren't able to get white guys and her male friends and family would be insecure about getting brutally mogged to a galaxy far far away by white men in attractiveness

There is no biological programming for them to be attracted to their own race. It's all about creating children with good genes. Why do you think asian women love white guys so much?
When you say black women do you also mean mgm/biracial “black women”?

Yeah black women are not as self hating compared to black men tbh

Most of the things they do are so that they can look good for black men, and not just any blackman but darkskinned unambiguous black men.
Black women are the only non self hating race of women. White women LARP about hating themselves but that’s all a act don’t believe them for a moment. The only races of women who like their men unanimously are white and black women. Ethnic women are self haters and this includes mongrel mullato women as they usually date black or white men because they hate mullato men

Black men are not self hating most prefer black women and mostly Choose to only date black women that’s a Jewish myth that black men like white girls more than their own.

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
Black women are the only non self hating race of women. White women LARP about hating themselves but that’s all a act don’t believe them for a moment. The only races of women who like their men unanimously are white and black women. Ethnic women are self haters and this includes mongrel mullato women as they usually date black or white men because they hate mullato men

Black men are not self hating most prefer black women and mostly Choose to only date black women that’s a Jewish myth that black men like white girls more than their own.
No I disagree with the last part when you say black prefer “black women” you really mean whitewashed “black women”
Aka mgm/biracial “black women”.

Black men hardly go after dark skinned unambiguous black women, they like lightskinned women. I don’t see lightskinned women and darkskinned women as in the same race especially if they are from western countries and don’t have roots from East African. The people that fit this category are clearly mixed.

So I am still right. Black women want dark skinned unambiguous men. Black men don’t think the same. Black men are self hating

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Also @PrinceLuenLeoncur do the lightskinned women over in the UK prefer darkskinned black men over lightskinned men as well?

Also @PrinceLuenLeoncur do the lightskinned women over in the UK prefer darkskinned black men over lightskinned men as well?
Mixed chicks fuck anything they are like Latinas they don’t discriminate but mostly they date black
And white men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
No I disagree with the last part when you say black prefer “black women” you really mean whitewashed “black women”
Aka mgm/biracial “black women”.

Black men hardly go after dark skinned unambiguous black women, they like lightskinned women. I don’t see lightskinned women and darkskinned women as in the same race especially if they are from western countries and don’t have roots from East African. The people that fit this category are clearly mixed.

So I am still right. Black women want dark skinned unambiguous men. Black men don’t think the same. Black men are self hating
No black men prefer black women if I meant mixed chicks I would have said so. They do like ambiguous women but that’s just them liking exotic women as a whole tbh. Still they have a prefernce for black foids or women that are closer to black than anything else. Most black men are dating unambiguous black women and seem happy when when you ask them they say that’s why they prefer your a victim of Jewish brainwashing no better than @DwayneWhite55

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and DwayneWhite55
There is no biological programming for them to be attracted to their own race.
Extremely true. This whole notion that "people are most attracted to their own race" is bullshit. This belief is justified by the fact that most people end up marrying within their own race. However, that's just a cheap excuse that relies on the assumption that everyone married their ideal person, when in reality, most people settle.

Most people would choose to marry a white person when all else is equal. But white people tend to choose each other first, leaving the ethnics to themselves. Most ethnics understand early in life that they don't have much of a chance with white people. Besides that, ethnics also gravitate towards each other due to similar cultural and socio economic conditions. But deep down everyone knows white people are the most attractive.

• +1
This whole notion that "people are most attracted to their own race" is bullshit.
This is false, take jews and Hispanics for example, they mostly Date within their own race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
Black women and Arab women overwhelmingly prefer their own men

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and lil truecel
Black women like high T extroverted men, not low T faggot white boys. Enough of your gay lies.

• JFL
Black women like high T extroverted men, not low T faggot white boys. Enough of your gay lies.
When did I say they like low T faggots? Keep putting words in my mouth to justify your claims. They wish they could fuck high T extroverted white Chads but they're too ugly for that so they usually settle with the best black guy they can get

Black women and Arab women overwhelmingly prefer their own men
The whitewashed ones & mullatos love BWC though which is what I think most users are referring to when they make threads like this. Black women that grew up around a lot of black men tend to be quite racist from what I've seen.

• JFL

I also think biggest reason AA men have such a love hate relationship with AA women is because of this. They know that the woman are sold, but at the same time they know that out of all the other races BW don't have any solid halos or good representatives either. BW are also in a backwards state where i feel as if AA men are overcoming their literal negative halos, while it seems like BW with the little halo they have are moving towards being more sold. Mulattos don't count, they cuck both WM and BM.
End the forum , highest iq i've seen in a while tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Martyokart, KING REIDYZ and Growth Plate
They have extreme media halo which makes up for their lack of physical superiority (when it comes to smv).
?

Whites have the best overall physical appearance. They're tall and muscular similar to blacks (bigger depending on the group Nordics etc) but don't have the same crude facial features. Asians tend to not look very imposing.

And all this bullshit about 'media halos' is also just that. Blacks do much better than Asians sexually yet their media portrayal has always been garbage.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
?

Whites have the best overall physical appearance. They're tall and muscular similar to blacks (bigger depending on the group Nordics etc) but don't have the same crude facial features. Asians tend to not look very imposing.

And all this bullshit about 'media halos' is also just that. Blacks do much better than Asians sexually yet their media portrayal has always been garbage.

I read my previous comment and i realized it had a lot of flaws as well. I was moreso replying to Op, so some of the points i made were not actually in detail. Whites or european men do better than their female counterpart for sure. But when it comes to overall physical appearance or lack of falios, its really hard to say who mogs who without halo (when it comes to WM vs BM). African Americans sometimes look soy, but most of the other ethnicity's of black men can pretty much have a demon mogger look. Foreign africans can mog hard.

And thats what i mean. Even with the somewhat still negative media halo, they are still in the game. Out of every race, the one most associated with shit and slaves still are #2/#1 notorious for gaming the cream of the crop. I just thought this needs to be in consideration.
When i was talking about BBC, i was trying to highlight that point, as BBC is not just some new jewish concept and has existed for a long time before porn. No other ethnicity of man today is as known for these situations so its relevant.

This does not really have too much to do when it comes to what op was talking about though. But one of the points made in my comment was media halo, aka preselection, aka what females are really more attracted to. That why i called it water, because Op was talking all that nonsense about biological programming shit when it really has not to much to do with that.

Last edited:
That why i called it water, but Op was talking all that nonsense about biological programming shit when it really has not to much to do with that, but more to do with preselection shit.

This is only true for Hamite (so-called African) women because they’re the least desired women and “black” is a crayon color not an identity. Israelite (so-called Negro) women find Ya’la Edomite (so-called White) men ugly and aren’t attracted to y’all. Y’all are attracted to them but get angry and call them “racist” because they don’t want you. Edomite men have told horror stories about how the most “racism” they’ve ever faced in school were from Israelite girls calling them ugly and saying all other types of derogatory things to them. Edomite men aren’t attracted to Hamite women but y’all are attracted to Israelite women but Israelite women don’t reciprocate that interest at all.

Every black girl is fascinated by mixed children and finds them beautiful

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and Hamite (so-called African) women fascinated by mixed children but Israelite (so-called Negro) women aren’t because they love the way Israelite children looks.

“AA” is an acronym not an identity and “black” is a crayon color not an identity. Hamite (so-called African) women and Hamite men don’t have good representation in the media at all. That’s why they don’t like each other that much. Hamite women have Lupita Nyong’o, IssaRae, and Tiffany Haddish representing them and most men don’t find them attractive and Hamite men have Idris Elba, Akon, Michael Blackson, Joel Embiid, Hakeem Olajuwon, Motumbo, and Giannis Antetokounmpo etc; but only one of them (Idris Elba) is considered attractive.

Israelite (so-called Negro) women have beautiful women representing them that all nations of men find attractive, like Kelly Rowland, Angela Bassett, Nia Long, Regina King, Regina Hall, Gabrielle Union, Jennifer Hudson, Brandi Norwood, Kenya Moore, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Megan Thee Stallion, and Chloe Bailey etc; and Israelite men have Denzel Washington, Isaiah Washington, Chris Paul, Will Smith, and Michael B Jordan etc. Israelites have attractive men and women in the media but we’re portrayed awful by the evil Amalekite (so-called Jewish) men behind the scenes who owns Hollywood and the media.

I can’t wait for Esau’s (the so-called White man’s) kingdom to fall when Christ returns and sets up Jacob’s (the so-called Negro man’s) kingdom that’s going to be forever and ever (Daniel 7:18).

Jesus gave a career to White people

Y’all are red not “white,” redcel. Jesus is coming back to do to y’all Edomites (so-called White people) what Obadiah 8-10 says for your perpetual hatred towards the Israelites (so-called Negroes).

“White” and “black” are crayon colors not identities, redcel. Edomite (so-called White) men are tying themselves down and marrying Hamite (so-called African) women and have been doing so for centuries. Cope harder.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and redcels are on here coping as usual because nobody wants y’all. Edomite (so-called White) men “avoid” Hamite women until those women show interest in them and then they marry those same women as the videos up above I posted shows 😂. Israelite (so-called Negro) women on the other hand, avoid Edomite men. Edomite men would love to marry Israelite women but never get the opportunity to because Israelite women don’t want to downgrade and be with Edomite men when they can simply stay and be with their own Israelite men. Sorry but the coping mechanisms doesn’t work.

When did I say they like low T faggots? Keep putting words in my mouth to justify your claims. They wish they could fuck high T extroverted white Chads but they're too ugly for that so they usually settle with the best black guy they can get

Nobody wants Edomite (so-called White) men, hence why y’all are the most incel nation of men in earth and most of y’all are single. Nobody regardless of nation wants y’all, including your own Edomite women, hence why most of y’all are single and bitter redcels.

The whitewashed Hamite (so-called African) women & Mamzer (mixed) women love BWC though which is what I think most users are referring to when they make threads like this. Israelite (so-called Negro) women tend to be quite racist from what I've seen.

Fixed it for you, because “black” is a crayon color not an identity.

I read my previous comment and i realized it had a lot of flaws as well. I was moreso replying to Op, so some of the points i made were not actually in detail. Whites or european men do better than their female counterpart for sure. But when it comes to overall physical appearance or lack of falios, its really hard to say who mogs who without halo (when it comes to WM vs BM). African Americans sometimes look soy, but most of the other ethnicity's of black men can pretty much have a demon mogger look. Foreign africans can mog hard.

And thats what i mean. Even with the somewhat still negative media halo, they are still in the game. Out of every race, the one most associated with shit and slaves still are #2/#1 notorious for gaming the cream of the crop. I just thought this needs to be in consideration.
When i was talking about BBC, i was trying to highlight that point, as BBC is not just some new jewish concept and has existed for a long time before porn. No other ethnicity of man today is as known for these situations so its relevant.

This does not really have too much to do when it comes to what op was talking about though. But one of the points made in my comment was media halo, aka preselection, aka what females are really more attracted to. That why i called it water, because Op was talking all that nonsense about biological programming shit when it really has not to much to do with that.

“African American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity, redcel; and “African American” includes Hamites (so-called Africans) according to the U.S Census but “African Americans” doesn’t exist. Elon Musk was called an “African American man” in an interview 6 months ago. Hamite men, Mamzer (mixed) men, and Edomite (so-called White) men all look like soy boys. Israelite (so-called Negro) men look more masculine than all of y’all and that’s why we don’t have an incel problem like y’all Edomite men, Hamite men, and Mamzer men do, which is why forums like this are filled with redcels and blackcels. We have no problems getting women, especially our own women. The same can’t be said for redcels though and blackcels though.

This is only true for Hamite (so-called African) women because they’re the least desired women and “black” is a crayon color not an identity. Israelite (so-called Negro) women find Ya’la Edomite (so-called White) men ugly and aren’t attracted to y’all. Y’all are attracted to them but get angry and call them “racist” because they don’t want you. Edomite men have told horror stories about how the most “racism” they’ve ever faced in school were from Israelite girls calling them ugly and saying all other types of derogatory things to them. Edomite men aren’t attracted to Hamite women but y’all are attracted to Israelite women but Israelite women don’t reciprocate that interest at all.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and Hamite (so-called African) women fascinated by mixed children but Israelite (so-called Negro) women aren’t because they love the way Israelite children looks.

“AA” is an acronym not an identity and “black” is a crayon color not an identity. Hamite (so-called African) women and Hamite men don’t have good representation in the media at all. That’s why they don’t like each other that much. Hamite women have Lupita Nyong’o, IssaRae, and Tiffany Haddish representing them and most men don’t find them attractive and Hamite men have Idris Elba, Akon, Michael Blackson, Joel Embiid, Hakeem Olajuwon, Motumbo, and Giannis Antetokounmpo etc; but only one of them (Idris Elba) is considered attractive.

Israelite (so-called Negro) women have beautiful women representing them that all nations of men find attractive, like Kelly Rowland, Angela Bassett, Nia Long, Regina King, Regina Hall, Gabrielle Union, Jennifer Hudson, Brandi Norwood, Kenya Moore, Beyoncé, Nicki Minaj, Megan Thee Stallion, and Chloe Bailey etc; and Israelite men have Denzel Washington, Isaiah Washington, Chris Paul, Will Smith, and Michael B Jordan etc. Israelites have attractive men and women in the media but we’re portrayed awful by the evil Amalekite (so-called Jewish) men behind the scenes who owns Hollywood and the media.

I can’t wait for Esau’s (the so-called White man’s) kingdom to fall when Christ returns and sets up Jacob’s (the so-called Negro man’s) kingdom that’s going to be forever and ever (Daniel 7:18).

Y’all are red not “white,” redcel. Jesus is coming back to do to y’all Edomites (so-called White people) what Obadiah 8-10 says for your perpetual hatred towards the Israelites (so-called Negroes).

“White” and “black” are crayon colors not identities, redcel. Edomite (so-called White) men are tying themselves down and marrying Hamite (so-called African) women and have been doing so for centuries. Cope harder.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and redcels are on here coping as usual because nobody wants y’all. Edomite (so-called White) men “avoid” Hamite women until those women show interest in them and then they marry those same women as the videos up above I posted shows 😂. Israelite (so-called Negro) women on the other hand, avoid Edomite men. Edomite men would love to marry Israelite women but never get the opportunity to because Israelite women don’t want to downgrade and be with Edomite men when they can simply stay and be with their own Israelite men. Sorry but the coping mechanisms doesn’t work.

Nobody wants Edomite (so-called White) men, hence why y’all are the most incel nation of men in earth and most of y’all are single. Nobody regardless of nation wants y’all, including your own Edomite women, hence why most of y’all are single and bitter redcels.

Fixed it for you, because “black” is a crayon color not an identity.

A very carnal take for acronyms associated with a non carnal book. African American is most definitely an identity. When i say African American, i mean Africans born in America. Westernism is huge when it comes to traits. Its like when people try to compare celebs to some tribal woman in Africa. Not on the same grounds, and if they were, it would prob be fair game. If i was talking about brown skin american natives i would say black American. This makes it easier for others to know who i identify. I also do not use the word isrealite to identify melanated native americans, as i read the bible and understand it is not a carnal take, and the word should not be used carnally or to identify an entire ethnicity of people loosely. Tying that special title to flesh and carnality is a devil in a new dress.

Also your biased. You also say Hamites are Africans, yet fail to highlight the fact that Africa also includes Arabs and other wide variety's, as some tribes in africa are not even "hamite" as there's actual historical artifacts and book accuracy of how (lets say) igbos are actually historically known out of all the other african countries to share biblical and Islamic origin (even before the "isrealite camps" started to promote). Africa is also not the same ethnicity of people, just like how u claim about native melanated americans. but many carnal "black panthers" just laze out and would rather not make sure their sayings are tribally accurate because their talking points and information was not received from independent research but instead a trend of information. Hypocritical behavior imo.

“African American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity, redcel; and “African American” includes Hamites (so-called Africans) according to the U.S Census but “African Americans” doesn’t exist. Elon Musk was called an “African American man” in an interview 6 months ago. Hamite men, Mamzer (mixed) men, and Edomite (so-called White) men all look like soy boys. Israelite (so-called Negro) men look more masculine than all of y’all and that’s why we don’t have an incel problem like y’all Edomite men, Hamite men, and Mamzer men do, which is why forums like this are filled with redcels and blackcels. We have no problems getting women, especially our own women. The same can’t be said for redcels though and blackcels though.

Once again, very carnal take. Read the renewed covenant and comprehend it. Its a disgrace to talk about Abrahams ancestry in the same topic such as this, just to prove carnalities. Whos stronger and all that dumb shit. The meek will inherit the earth anyways. Everyone wants to associate themselves with something as if associating themselves with it will hide themselves from individual judgement. Snowflake syndrome/crab in the bucket syndrome also. (I'm special so your not!) Think about the righteous. The prophecys are like a reoccurring parable, its a carnal take and a deeper understanding. Gods people are spread in all nations. U should read henry c kenlys PDFs to help with bible study. I know its unrelated but just a fyi. Or just read both the original and renewed covenant, outside the camp groupthink.

Also, hamite women are actually what Europeans or what many call "edomites" prefer in my observation. To be specific south and east africans. These are the places in africa you actually see most European tourism travels. Most of european men do not actually prefer African Americans or black/native Americans in the usa at all in my experience, outside of the mulattos (which most of them are too). And even that they still dont really like them due to attitude and whatnot. Remember, outside of media and celebs beautiful women actually exist everywhere.

(pics are what i would assume the pheno most europeans desire, all south/east african pheno aka egyptian, hamite etc)

Attachments

• 09f9e7bf117318e00bffdc2ead2b940f.jpg
    09f9e7bf117318e00bffdc2ead2b940f.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 0
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 0
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 0
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-07721917581a32c4106280a6faa07e7d-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-07721917581a32c4106280a6faa07e7d-lq.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 0
  • main-qimg-240358377e97566617bf96500c50a4c3-lq.jpg
    main-qimg-240358377e97566617bf96500c50a4c3-lq.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
  • E0IJcACXIAA9vOj.jpg
    E0IJcACXIAA9vOj.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
A very carnal take for acronyms associated with a non carnal book. African American is most definitely an identity. When i say African American, i mean Africans born in America. Westernism is huge when it comes to traits. Its like when people try to compare celebs to some tribal woman in Africa. Not on the same grounds, and if they were, it would prob be fair game. If i was talking about brown skin american natives i would say black American. This makes it easier for others to know who i identify. I also do not use the word isrealite to identify melanated native americans, as i read the bible and understand it is not a carnal take, and the word should not be used carnally or to identify an entire ethnicity of people loosely. Tying that special title to flesh and carnality is a devil in a new dress.

Also your biased. You also say Hamites are Africans, yet fail to highlight the fact that Africa also includes Arabs and other wide variety's, as some tribes in africa are not even "hamite" as there's actual historical artifacts and book accuracy of how (lets say) igbos are actually historically known out of all the other african countries to share biblical and Islamic origin (even before the "isrealite camps" started to promote). Africa is also not the same ethnicity of people, just like how u claim about native melanated americans. but many carnal "black panthers" just laze out and would rather not make sure their sayings are tribally accurate because their talking points and information was not received from independent research but instead a trend of information. Hypocritical behavior imo.

Once again, very carnal take. Read the renewed covenant and comprehend it. Its a disgrace to talk about Abrahams ancestry in the same topic such as this, just to prove carnalities. Whos stronger and all that dumb shit. The meek will inherit the earth anyways. Everyone wants to associate themselves with something as if associating themselves with it will hide themselves from individual judgement. Snowflake syndrome/crab in the bucket syndrome also. (I'm special so your not!) Think about the righteous. The prophecys are like a reoccurring parable, its a carnal take and a deeper understanding. Gods people are spread in all nations. U should read henry c kenlys PDFs to help with bible study. I know its unrelated but just a fyi. Or just read both the original and renewed covenant, outside the camp groupthink.

Also, hamite women are actually what Europeans or what many call "edomites" prefer in my observation. To be specific south and east africans. These are the places in africa you actually see most European tourism travels. Most of european men do not actually prefer African Americans or black/native Americans in the usa at all in my experience, outside of the mulattos (which most of them are too). And even that they still dont really like them due to attitude and whatnot. Remember, outside of media and celebs beautiful women actually exist everywhere.

(pics are what i would assume the pheno most europeans desire, all south/east african pheno aka egyptian, hamite etc)

“Afro American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity 😆. Elon Musk was called an “African American man” in an interview 6 months ago.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, so you wouldn’t have a point even if you used the “black American” label. If you studied the Bible and history you’d know the descendants of the Trans Atlantic and Arab Slavetrades are the real Israelites and the Igbos, Yorubas, Ashanti, Lemba, and Zafin Ibrahim etc are also claim their Israelite heritage.

You don’t have clue about what you’re talking about, blackcel 😆. The renewed covenant is with Israel (Hebrews 8:8-10) and those Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) in north Africa aren’t “African,” so why would I include them in with the Hamites (so-called Africans) when the Hamites are the only ones native to Africa? You’re not making any sense whatsoever.

Hamite women from east Africa seen what Edomite (so-called White) men prefer at all and they consider them ugly and masculine looking.

“Afro American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) and “black” is a crayon color not an identity 😆. Elon Musk was called an “African American man” in an interview 6 months ago and Bill Clinton was called “a black man and the first black President). So those aren’t identities.

European is just a person who lives; it’s not an identity, Blackcel. Edomite (so-called White) men consider Hamite (so-called afri) women the ugliest women.

Burke et al. (2013) built on these findings by asking Japanese and Caucasian participants to rate the masculinity and femininity of Caucasian, Asian, and African men and women. African female faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than Caucasian or Asian females faces. Asian men were also rated as significantly lower in masculinity than Caucasian men.

Discussion:

These findings contribute towards a biological explanation for the poor performance of Asian men and black women in online dating, as masculinity for men and femininity for women are known to form a major part of attractiveness for each gender. These findings have been replicated across several cultures and countries, but further study will help to clarify the degree to which this perception is global or likely evolutionary rather than cultural.

Related to this, East Asian men have around eight time less facial hair mass than Caucasians, which is also a gerontomorphic feature (Maurer 2016). The most significant genetic variant relating to facial hair is on the EDAR gene (rs365060) is also present in 80% of Caucasians, but only ~3% of Asians (source).

Quotes:

• The Asian male faces were rated as significantly lower than the Caucasian males on masculinity (F(1,141) = 7.32, p = .008).
  • The African female faces were rated significantly lower on femininity than the African males were on masculinity (F(1,141) = 67.36, p < .001)
  • Female African faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than the female Caucasian and Asian faces.
  • Lower perceived femininity is known to correlate with lower attractiveness ratings (e.g., Burke and Sulikowski, 2010). (Burke et al. 2013)
  • The results reported above clearly demonstrate that race, or at least the perception of race, affects a variety of perceived characteristics of faces.
  • Black female faces were perceived as more mature, more masculine and stronger than the White faces.
  • A pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. (Lewis 2010)”
  • Scientific Blackpill

Even Iman the Phutite (so-called Somali) woman said Edomite men were calling her ugly and all the racism Edomite men gave her in the modeling industry.

Israelite women like this is what Edomite men prefer:

Edomite men prefer Israelite (so-called Negro) women like these right here not Hamite women:

They don’t prefer Hamite women at all but they prefer Israelite women but their problem is Israelite women don’t want them and Israelite women find Edomite men ugly, disgusting, and beneath them. They don’t prefer Hamite women, even Hamite women who look like this:

They definitely don’t prefer Hamite women who look like this

They see Hamite women as easy and low hanging-fruit.

Now for your foolish claims about the Bible. The so-called Negroes descendant of the Trans Atlantic and Arab Slavetrades are Israelites as well as the Igbos, Yorubas, Ashanti, Lemba, and Zafin Ibrahim. They all claim their Israelite heritage and will tell you they’re not African.

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) in north Africa aren’t “Africans,” so why would I be talking about them when Africa was called the land of Ham because it’s the Hamites (so-called Africans) land? Those Ishmaelites are invaders who invaded north Africa in the 7th century AD during the Muslim conquest.

Sorry but the fact’s doesn’t line up with your false narrative, Blackcel.

Last edited:
“Afro American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) not an identity 😆. Elon Musk was called an “African American man” in an interview 6 months ago.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, so you wouldn’t have a point even if you used the “black American” label. If you studied the Bible and history you’d know the descendants of the Trans Atlantic and Arab Slavetrades are the real Israelites and the Igbos, Yorubas, Ashanti, Lemba, and Zafin Ibrahim etc are also claim their Israelite heritage.

You don’t have clue about what you’re talking about, blackcel 😆. The renewed covenant is with Israel (Hebrews 8:8-10) and those Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) in north Africa aren’t “African,” so why would I include them in with the Hamites (so-called Africans) when the Hamites are the only ones native to Africa? You’re not making any sense whatsoever.

Hamite women from east Africa seen what Edomite (so-called White) men prefer at all and they consider them ugly and masculine looking.

your kind of confirming what im saying. And dont label me any of that nonsense in your head. Im not a novice to who and who are descendants of shem. My very first posts here i think is me talking about the haplogroups.

also, the renewed covenant is not with that carnal way of thinking that those camps have you in. if you read the bible.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in yeshua.
Romans 10:12
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Romans 3:29
Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
Colossians 3:11
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
Acts 28:28
Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.
Galatians 3:8
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Theres way more scripture than this too.

The mesiach preached against the jew torah teachers because of this carnality type thinking from my current understanding. Not the nazi jewish but judah jew.

Similar to what the mason isrealite camps teach. Carnal ordinances, traditions of men that not even moses congregation kept. Carnal way of salvation, as if salvation can be earned through the workings of flesh instead of the hspirit. (Hebrews 9), Not saying the law is not important (like how christians try to claim lawlesness), but imo i watch out for the carnalities.

It is crazy to think that the almighty father is picking sides based on ethnicity. To believe this is to deny what the el stands for, and to deny the word itself.

The gentiles are referred to as the grafted branch. The gospel was known to jews first, the father did not unfulfill his promise to ab, and it was known to jews first as they preached it to the gentiles and all beasts. This is why you see parables like; "Romans 11:17, And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;"

A
“Afro American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) and “black” is a crayon color not an identity 😆. Elon Musk was called an “African American man” in an interview 6 months ago and Bill Clinton was called “a black man and the first black President). So those aren’t identities.

European is just a person who lives; it’s not an identity, Blackcel. Edomite (so-called White) men consider Hamite (so-called afri) women the ugliest women.

Burke et al. (2013) built on these findings by asking Japanese and Caucasian participants to rate the masculinity and femininity of Caucasian, Asian, and African men and women. African female faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than Caucasian or Asian females faces. Asian men were also rated as significantly lower in masculinity than Caucasian men.

Discussion:

These findings contribute towards a biological explanation for the poor performance of Asian men and black women in online dating, as masculinity for men and femininity for women are known to form a major part of attractiveness for each gender. These findings have been replicated across several cultures and countries, but further study will help to clarify the degree to which this perception is global or likely evolutionary rather than cultural.

Related to this, East Asian men have around eight time less facial hair mass than Caucasians, which is also a gerontomorphic feature (Maurer 2016). The most significant genetic variant relating to facial hair is on the EDAR gene (rs365060) is also present in 80% of Caucasians, but only ~3% of Asians (source).

Quotes:

• The Asian male faces were rated as significantly lower than the Caucasian males on masculinity (F(1,141) = 7.32, p = .008).
  • The African female faces were rated significantly lower on femininity than the African males were on masculinity (F(1,141) = 67.36, p < .001)
  • Female African faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than the female Caucasian and Asian faces.
  • Lower perceived femininity is known to correlate with lower attractiveness ratings (e.g., Burke and Sulikowski, 2010). (Burke et al. 2013)
  • The results reported above clearly demonstrate that race, or at least the perception of race, affects a variety of perceived characteristics of faces.
  • Black female faces were perceived as more mature, more masculine and stronger than the White faces.
  • A pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. (Lewis 2010)”
  • Scientific Blackpill

Even Iman the Phutite (so-called Somali) woman said Edomite men were calling her ugly and all the racism Edomite men gave her in the modeling industry.

Israelite women like this is what Edomite men prefer:

View attachment 1985030

View attachment 1985035

Edomite men prefer Israelite (so-called Negro) women like these right here not Hamite women:

They don’t prefer Hamite women at all but they prefer Israelite women but their problem is Israelite women don’t want them and Israelite women find Edomite men ugly, disgusting, and beneath them. They don’t prefer Hamite women, even Hamite women who look like this:

View attachment 1985020

They definitely don’t prefer Hamite women who look like this

View attachment 1985021

View attachment 1985025

They see Hamite women as easy and low hanging-fruit.

Now for your foolish claims about the Bible. The so-called Negroes descendant of the Trans Atlantic and Arab Slavetrades are Israelites as well as the Igbos, Yorubas, Ashanti, Lemba, and Zafin Ibrahim. They all claim their Israelite heritage and will tell you they’re not African.

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) in north Africa aren’t “Africans,” so why would I be talking about them when Africa was called the land of Ham because it’s the Hamites (so-called Africans) land? Those Ishmaelites are invaders who invaded north Africa in the 7th century AD during the Muslim conquest.

Sorry but the fact’s doesn’t line up with your false narrative, Blackcel.

Like i said, the only one with a narrative is you. Im not claiming crap nor do i care about how special your precious black American women are. I dont care about how good looking Hamite women are and I also dont give a crap about that carnal stuff about fleshly superiority when it comes to the bible.

And 2. Your own study literally speaks against your claim. The last point literally tells you a trend of whiteness and westernism being related to attractiveness. Also says black american women are more associated with masculenity. Literally what i just said in my first post. Take pride in your culling all you want. Europeans like European features. Dont even know why you are fighting for this. And like i said when you say African women its pretty much null because you have to literally get multiple countries of women. Any statistic nonsense that does not account for all of those countries is inaccurate. The place is too big. Its like saying mexicans in mexico are the same ethnicity of people in the usa. Common sense should tell you that the pool of africa is way larger than the small population of mulatto native darkskinned americans in America. All of those pics of mine are native and probably purebread. That was my point. In general they are way too many attractive women in such a big area than in usa alone. Your claiming that hamite women or african women are somehow uglier, but even European women mog. Theres good looking women everywhere, and probably in equal amount.

Get over your superiority syndrome, and stop cucking yourself caring if another race sees yours attractive. Wth?

Also yea, your still a hypocrate, using studys that box in all women from africa as african. Like i said, the genetic pool is too large. Its like trying to box mexicans as same as americans then using pics of lowclass craphole mexicans on the street as the face for american beauty. You should know better than to pull those nonsense statistics out.

3. your getting blocked. Your points are clearly premade also. You have a strong agenda to push Israelite camp truths like they instructed you to, but your hard-faced because im not even against what your saying, yet you continue to spam the same carnal talking points ignorantly. Herd mentality nonsense. A whole lot of text, talking points, and bible verses just to justify carnality is really a shame.

Last edited: