[Selfiemaxxing] Don’t use iPhone for selfies

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Someone else made a post about iPhone few days back. But I didn’t feel how legit it was until I took a selfie ? using my friends mobile phone. The difference was night and day.

I had been taking selfies using my iPhone? for the past 2 years and believe me I experienced a big confidence boost today.

The iPhone selfie camera imo shows details that aren’t even visible to the naked eye. And imo the camera distortion is worse than in other phones. The result is that you look worse than you’d look irl.

I’m an applecel ? but for selfies I’ll be an Androidcel from now.

Any iPhone camera or a specific one?

Someone else made a post about iPhone few days back. But I didn’t feel how legit it was until I took a selfie ? using my friends mobile phone. The difference was night and day.

I had been taking selfies using my iPhone? for the past 2 years and believe me I experienced a big confidence boost today.

The iPhone selfie camera imo shows details that aren’t even visible to the naked eye. And imo the camera distortion is worse than in other phones. The result is that you look worse than you’d look irl.

This is legit tbh
Sometimes i open camera app on iphone then i see it's in selfie mode i just press as hard i can to change it jfl it's over:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and 11gaijin
Try using the Snapchat camera, quality is worse but it’s close to what you see in the mirror. iPhone camera is trash it distorts a lot

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Try using the Snapchat camera, quality is worse but it’s close to what you see in the mirror. iPhone camera is trash it distorts a lot

Does the snapchat camera display how other people see you ?

Thnx I’d give it a try

Just use rear camera, more accurate.

Does the snapchat camera display how other people see you ?
It doesn’t flip the image so you won’t notice your asymmetries as much just like in the mirror, but other then that it’s close to how you look in person

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I had iphone 5,changed to huawie p20 ,the pics are so clearer bigger and give more accurate look,iphone sucks truly,i regretted buying it

Use my method. Look into the mirror, get a neutral angle that shows your face in a neutral position, then put the rear camera facing you over the exact position your face is on in the mirror. You'll get the least frauded/most redpilled photos. Best for looksmaxxing/rating. Minimal distortion.

Use my method. Look into the mirror, get a neutral angle that shows your face in a neutral position, then put the rear camera facing you over the exact position your face is on in the mirror. You'll get the least frauded/most redpilled photos. Best for looksmaxxing/rating. Minimal distortion.
Take mirror selfie looking at the camera? Got it

Apple user here, does that mean I was a 10/10 all this time without knowing it?!

Front cam makes your face round and plump like a useful for females yes

You can fraud your selfies, but you cannot fraud your face. Even if you got a good one, still the quality of your face in real life interaction matters the most.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206