SelfieStickMaxxing

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I just bought this selfie stick.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00W77LAAI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I did this because I learned from time on incels.is that the distance taken of a photo helps make you look much better than taking photos up close.

I tried for myself and sent a new pic of myself that I took from holding my arm out all the way to one that I took much closer and send to others before. Everyone who has seen both pics told me I look much better in the new one (which more accurately reflects me than the old ones did).

So I bought the selfie stick to take photos at an even greater distance. I will use it to take photos of cool stuff here while I make my instagram to give to Japanese girls in Tokyo. I will also use it to take my tinder photos.

It is also the perfect excuse to get a selfie with my Chinese girl. I didn't know how to ask her, but now all I have to do is pull it out of my backpack and ask her if I can try out this new selfie stick I bought to take photos with her.

Here I found out about this from incels.is but can't find the thread. I can't search for the thread because banned users do not have the ability to search the forums.

Focal-length-template_v2.jpg

Ignore the lens size, that is irrelevant. The truth is from the first photo to the last the difference was they all taken at a greater distance.

There is no photoshop trickery/editing.

It's the same person in each, yet the further the camera is the better he looks.

He goes from truecel to chad just from camera distance alone.

That's why everyone should take photos with selfie sticks, to use the CameraDistanceHalo.

You gonna buy surgeon's masks as well and rock those?

Start posing in photos like this and rocking the peace sign?

Wearing rounded Harry Potter glasses like these?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
JFL at “selfie sticks” existing tbh. Our society has reached peak narcissism levels.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and SquareChinOrDeath
You gonna buy surgeon's masks as well and rock those?

1543688824585-png.6770

Yes with a surgery mask on I look like a model, but I doubt I would get away with it for tinder photos, it would be too weird.

In public definitely, and also to hide how western I am so I blend in more easily in the Tokyo crowds and trains.

It will also help tremendously with my anxiety and BDD.

Start posing in photos like this and rocking the peace sign?

1543688875370-png.6771

Yes I plan on taking a photo with the Chinese girl while flashing the peace sign just like Asians do. I will take lots of photos with the peace sign as I take selfies of me with cool stuff in Japan with my selfie stick.

Wearing rounded Harry Potter glasses like these?

Fortuntely I do not need glasses, and those only look cute on megane girls.

JFL at “selfie sticks” existing tbh. Our society has reached peak narcissism levels.

It is a useful tool, the concept is ridiculous but I would gladly utilize whatever would help me in my journey.

and I look forward to being able to take nice pics while I'm traveling

Alternatively you can just set your phone somewhere suitable and then use the time delay feature on the camera to get yourself in position.

• +1

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Zesto
Thinking about getting one of these. My face looks like a god damn surfboard in every selfie i've ever taken no matter how much I stretch my arm out (and my arms are pretty long as I'm 6'1).

Of course I have an extremely long midface so I'll look like a horse in any pic I take unless I take a 1 inch chunk out of my midface in photoshop.

I'm just curious what difference a selfie stick would make.

• +1
Thinking about getting one of these. My face looks like a god damn surfboard in every selfie i've ever taken no matter how much I stretch my arm out (and my arms are pretty long as I'm 6'1).

Of course I have an extremely long midface so I'll look like a horse in any pic I take unless I take a 1 inch chunk out of my midface in photoshop.

I'm just curious what difference a selfie stick would make.

Just look at the picture I linked.

I don't know if I have short arms or not at 5'11, but I noticed big improvements (that are more reflective of how I actually look like in the mirror) with my arm all the way out and I can only imagine bigger improvements when my selfie stick comes.

If ur ugly then a selfie stick won't hide that kek

very high IQ post.

lens distortion is legit. its not cope.

every photographer should know this for selfies and protraits