Selling korean skin care products targeted towards men in the west

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Female skin care market is already pretty good and they are a lot harder to break into but for men its basically nonexistent. Most Americans only know about basic skin care from their dermatologist.

Korean skin care products targeted for men are surprisingly cheaper then ones in America and a higher quality overall I think it could be pretty easy to flip them just by selling basic korean products for a markup targeted towards men in America and Europe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The Thinker, bishōnenmaxxer, Xangsane and 1 other person
Would fail

For Korean skincare sales to work in the West, you're gonna have to convince a bunch of white dudes that Asian men are attractive.

V and Cha EunWoo are the only ones that come close. And even then cumskin moids see them as twinks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, TheDragon, Xangsane and 1 other person
Female skin care market is already pretty good and they are a lot harder to break into but for men its basically nonexistent. Most Americans only know about basic skin care from their dermatologist.

Korean skin care products targeted for men are surprisingly cheaper then ones in America and a higher quality overall I think it could be pretty easy to flip them just by selling basic korean products for a markup targeted towards men in America and Europe
Ask @Chadethnic101 if it will work, he's a femboy.

Korean skincare is cool and all, I generally use a mix of Korean, estee lauder and skinceuticals. Mixing is best cos not one type is best at everything

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101

Would fail , just pray that looksmaxxing become mainstream

If you have to do more than shave, eat clean and moisturize, then you weren't meant to be good looking anyway.

For Korean skincare sales to work in the West, you're gonna have to convince a bunch of white dudes that Asian men are attractive.

V and Cha EunWoo are the only ones that come close. And even then cumskin moids see them as twinks.
Plenty of giga Ansian changs

moids ...

So you want to bei yesstyle but for men?

do you realize that theres no point in skincare if u dont have skin problems like acne

and the only reason east asians like koreans do skincare more than westerners is because east asians suffer with acne for much longer and worse than westerners so they have to cope with skincare treatments

white people naturally have clear skin after puberty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
do you realize that theres no point in skincare if u dont have skin problems like acne

and the only reason east asians like koreans do skincare more than westerners is because east asians suffer with acne for much longer and worse than westerners so they have to cope with skincare treatments

white people naturally have clear skin after puberty
Have shitty skin and I am 20 now so no

Do you live in Korea yourself jfl

yes but then you would have to become borderline homosexual to market them correctly

Tough sell. The only western guys that are even capable of acknowledging that looks are important are most likely doing some form of soft maxxing and trying to maintain their lookds already meanwhile the rest continue to live in blatant denial of reality. Keep in mind that westerners are the most obese people on the planet, they can barely even accept that they shouldnt be hideous fat blobs, let alone something as "advanced" as skin care. You'd make more money selling them another betabux delusion since thats what they respond to most