Selling myself to gays on only fans?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
I get hit on a lot by gays irl so maybe this is something I can consider? I am 191cm tall, 6 inch penis. How would I go about setting up an only fans for a gay customer base?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azr616, Patient A, sanchez451 and 5 others

Last edited:
You need banning

• +1
Reactions: JapaneBAC and Manu le coq
Your dick is too small for your height

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ShowerMaxxing, JapaneBAC and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
how everybody on looksmax have 10 inch penis
Bro gay people are more crazy about dick size.

At your height your dick isn't enough for OnlyFans, its about perspective.

Also faggots can go to one gay bar and be able to suck 5 dicks at once, so i doubt anyone except the top 0.1% gay producers on ONlyFans make anything

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and BoneDensity
Takes me back:

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, ShowerMaxxing, BigBundaSlapper and 2 others
ur dick is decent if u think globally, but on this.forum u r v small, everyone is 9 inches here.

send me a pic of ur dick I'll ask my gf.of she thinks.its good size

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ROTTING, Deleted member 18776 and 1 other person
I get hit on a lot by gays irl so maybe this is something I can consider? I am 191cm tall, 6 inch penis. How would I go about setting up an only fans for a gay customer base?
guy from lookism made $600k in 2 years from gay onlyfans.

• Woah
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Bitchwhipper2 and Nims
I get hit on a lot by gays irl so maybe this is something I can consider? I am 191cm tall, 6 inch penis.
You probably cant with that sized penis at that height. Its all about penis size with gays, unless you are willing to be topped or smth maybe you could start one there.

How would I go about setting up an only fans for a gay customer base?
Sub reddit forums.

THats gotta be cap wtf. Was he very good looking or smth?
he posted proof of his monthly onlyfans earnings. was a late 20s year old blonde dude with a big dick and good shredded physique. claimed he never had to shove stuff up his ass either or suck dick, just masturbate and show off his dick.

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
guy from lookism made $600k in 2 years from gay onlyfans.
i know a lot of femboys who make similar amounts of money on OF

OFmaxxing is legit tbh, humiliating but still legit source of money

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Corleone
i know a lot of femboys who make similar amounts of money on OF

OFmaxxing is legit tbh, humiliating but still legit source of money
You probably cant with that sized penis at that height. Its all about penis size with gays, unless you are willing to be topped or smth maybe you could start one there.

Sub reddit forums.
he posted proof of his monthly onlyfans earnings. was a late 20s year old blonde dude with a big dick and good shredded physique. claimed he never had to shove stuff up his ass either or suck dick, just masturbate and show off his dick.
i cant understand how these guys go on to get customers? twitter, reddit? wich subs them? how do they even get seen? is it paid ads? good posting?

im serious about this rn, i need money. my stats: 5'9, 19y, 7 inch NBP fat dick unfrauded (bigger them a normal old spice deodorant cam in both lenght and girth). twink lean phisique, 4psl face. could i make money

ur dick is decent if u think globally, but on this.forum u r v small, everyone is 9 inches here.

send me a pic of ur dick I'll ask my gf.of she thinks.its good size
Ok ur just gonna "ask"

Are there any threads explaining how to OFmax?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Larp as a fag on tinder and grindr i am sure this is what a "influencer" from my gym does when i check his instagram all his followers and comments are gay men but i see he is in gym with his girlfriend

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 18776

Sub reddit forums.

You're so wrong

This is just proves, RIGHT HERE, that you fucking wankers from Generation Z ASSUME a lot of shit

I can attest that this is fucking bullshit

I am 4. fucking 5 inches and made over 42 grand in pounds from working as a cam boy for 3-4 years, from before University to just after.

And in the end I stepped down in 2013. I didn't get forced out of a saturated market

They care about ASS just as much because they can give as well

• Woah
Reactions: Nims and Oberyn
You're so wrong

This is just proves, RIGHT HERE, that you fucking wankers from Generation Z ASSUME a lot of shit

I am 4. fucking 5 inches and made over 42 grand in pounds from working as a cam boy for 3-4 years, from before University to just after.

And in the end I stepped down in 2013. I didn't get forced out of a saturated market

Post PP for proof

You're so wrong

Oh My God Wow GIF

Did you ever show your face? Did it take alot of your time?

Oh My God Wow GIF

Did you ever show your face? Did it take alot of your time?

Yes I did and no it didn't. I ended up training a battyman in the gym as a personal trainer for money and I was doing that as the side-hustle after I gave up camming. He shared his email with me without the mods finding out. Unfortunately he later moved to America.

Proper simp. Bought me my amazon wishlist and everything. I wore clothes he bought for me while training him, was weird af but I didn't really attach any thought to it. Money is money at the end of the day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 18776
Yes I did and no it didn't. I ended up training a battyman in the gym as a personal trainer for money and I was doing that as the side-hustle after I gave up camming. He shared his email with me without the mods finding out. Unfortunately he later moved to America.

Proper simp. Bought me my amazon wishlist and everything. I wore clothes he bought for me while training him, was weird af but I didn't really attach any thought to it. Money is money at the end of the day.
madlad, teach me your ways master

Damn u got a dude to do all that shit for u???

idk if you gonna make money from this,depends on your body,i personally get a 40 year old indian guy from new york in dms when i post me and punjabi brothet on reddit,and when i try switching to guys on bumble i get alot of matches with 30 40 yr old new delhi uncles

but never put your face there,