[Serious] I think rape between male and female is not worse than common physical violence

D

Deleted member 14918

Silver
But rape between 2 males is very bad if the raped is not gay cause its about dominance and a social desth sentence.
If a girl gets raped she actually gets lots of sympathy while for the straight male its over. The type of rape that is downlooked in our culture is not even always the gang rape where the girl gets beaten up with broken bones or killed even. Its just the rape that the girl suddenly finds you ugly in a relationship but the guy fucks anyways.

Why exactly is rape worse than a guy beaten up? Only reason i see is thst females are worth more and their power gets taken away

Guys tried to explain to me that the female is weaker. But if a group of guys beat up a guy he is also much weaker...

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, maxxedfalloutdweller and Deleted member 7098
:soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
in the netflix eppstein special the little teen whores who took money to come and fuck him were all called "survivor" when in my book they were just basic prostitutes.

no one calls a man a survivor if he gets beat up, robbed and stabbed by 5 guys in an ally way
physical violence = physical violence
i just dont get how like 90% of guys think women need to be saved/raping women is the biggest crime, its just pussy wtf, never seen ppl care if something happens to a guy

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
i just dont get how like 90% of guys think women need to be saved/raping women is the biggest crime, its just pussy wtf, never seen ppl care if something happens to a guy
True women do deserve to suffer @uglymug

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
How would you feel if your sister got raped?:Comfy: