Seriously guys what’s the fastest way to get rich quick (legally)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
I know there’s no simple path but I want a decent income while not wageslaving away my life. Is it through crypto or what, what can you do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar, DivineBeing, Squirtle and 4 others
I know there’s no simple path but I want a decent income while not wageslaving away my life. Is it through crypto or what, what can you do
ever wondered why there are only a few rich people ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, AlexBrown84, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others
if you're talking 6+ figures earning , fastest you can get would probably still take years. you can try MLM to attract people to invest in your FnB franchise/product (a legal ponzi scheme)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
you can try MLM to get people to invest in your FnB franchise/product (a legal ponzi scheme)
Only works well if you have the leverage of large amount of followers on social media or a lot of money to spend on advertising. Otherwise you will just get your family and friends on board (or angry at you).

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: eduardkoopman, NodiN and House Lannister

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, zoomertrader, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
Onlyfans or sex work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, gamma, Deleted member 15302 and 3 others
Wealth is relative

Being rich is just having more than other people. Even if almost everyone has yachts and shit we won't consider everyone rich only the ones who got their own planets and shit by that point.

Eating like most people do now and with the living conditions we have would make everyone in the west world richer than the nobles a couple 100 years ago.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 3828 and DivineBeing
Get into something shady-niche-not many people are willing to do it and it's not too easy, is your best bet as a brainlet.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing, Deleted member 7098 and House Lannister
sell a course about how to get rich or shill some stupid crypto coin

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Otherwise you will just get your family and friends on board (or angry at you).
probably the last: angry. dissapointed, sad, etc..

I waas once invited to an ACN meeting, by a guy I knew. What a cringe and annoying meeting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Because only the top 1% earners or something like that from a certain region are considered rich. Even if the people there get richer than in the past, it's still the top 1% who are considered rich.
You could become instantly rich right now, for example by moving to some poor, backward African village, where you'll be the richest guy there and have the highest status.

Because only the top 1% earners or something like that from a certain region are considered rich. Even if the people there get richer than in the past, it's still the top 1% who are considered rich.
You could become instantly rich right now, for example by moving to some poor, backward African village, where you'll be the richest guy there and have the highest status.
Why are yall taking this so serious :LOL:
This isn’t an exam question lol.

I was just trying to say that if ppl knew how to be rich everyone would be

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Gonthar
I’m in the tonka baby, come show meh love

if a problem come up, you know I’m not gone run

on a propeller plane heading to a tiny island. Hopefully these African pilots don’t crash. Prob won’t have wifi on this flight so #bye
You don’t have your own airplane?
I’m disappointed 😔

Sell your organs on the black market.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Growing tobacco illegally in Australia

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister