Several years ago I was a senior in High School sitting alone under the stairs. Suddenly, some miniature Gorilla negro thug comes up to me and asks

username1000

username1000

Iron
Several years ago I was a senior in High School sitting alone under the stairs. Suddenly, some miniature Gorilla negro thug comes up to me and asks, "is this seat taken?". Then, it proceeds to sit in my lap in front of it's friends before I can react. One of them is a negress and she laughs at the spectacle.

Many more instances have taken place. Maybe 1000s. What I remember most is at the last day of that year there was a school wide video of every senior students face. They called it the "senior montage". I was nervous when my class was called down to be recorded and the Stacy doing it tried several things, then told me to "just look sad". At the time I did not know exactly what the montage would be like so I did what she asked. Then, on the last day when I was already very depressed I watched the presentation, and I was the freak in a sea of winners... The American Loser. After, I missed the bus and had to walk home. I had a breakdown and searched for my parents Shotgun in the attic to end it all but failed to find anything.

And what did I do for the rest of that Summer as a result? I grabbed my little cock, went online and started worshipping bullies. That's right. Bullies! The biggest bullies of them all. Heroes of reason who make Stacey mothers scream and cry for being the beasts that they are.

Bullies always win because they have the initiative.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, slavicpsycho and Debetro
u son of a bitch.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Stab them all nigga

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb