Sex is unimportant

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

I swipe right on 0,12% of females in Tinder
Thats what IT telling to incels, and I agree. Sex is of has no importance. Why should I go and do gentialia rubbing with some creature? Ewww, thats nasty, and waste of time. And since I not asexual, so sexual tension can be relieved by simply stroking my dick with my hand.
Things only get interesting, when sex object is girl who cute/pretty/hot, so I want to literally fuck that beauty. It is only then sex becomes really important and desirable, as way of cuddling and soaking that beauty, enjoying those pleasing to look at shapes by touching, licking, sucking, rubbing, thrusting them with hands, lips, tongues, and penises in various places. And also depressing, when denied from this kind of girl, because it is so too hard for non-chad man to be accepted by those spoiled good-looking females, and even harder, when getting chronologically older, and having personality of romantic and idealist Peter Pan, instead of asshole "daddy", what still could may attract some hot thots with daddy issues. As result, is becomes depression and loss of self-confidence, drowning into NEET/hikikomori life, and fapping to gorgeously cute anime girls, because that's still better and more honorable than worthless sex with 3D wxmxn who are not cute/pretty/hot, as toxic masculine mindset that "real man needs to bang females, any females available, even if they old and ugly" is beneath me, man of honor and culture, in who's enlightened level sex is way to enjoy beauty and express love for beautiful personality in beautiful shape, not for mere sexual relief, emptying balls, or biological breeding

Servalix

Not a single particle was read today.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 21735, ranierean and 1 other person
sex doesnt matter on its own. its who you have ti with that does

sex doesnt matter on its own. its who you have ti with that does
But for some men it does important, with any female available. Like my former debil "best friend" who fucked uggofoids, and wanted me to do same and tried to frag into, so persistently, that even gave PTSD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
But for some men it does important, with any female available. Like my former debil "best friend" who fucked uggofoids, and wanted me to do same and tried to drag into, so persistently, that even gave PTSD

Unimportant if she isn't under 17

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, ranierean and Napoleon de Geso