Sex offender spotted (he’s in the forum)

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
D9303808 A6F1 4626 B572 423913968332

• +1
Reactions: nattycel
The Testosterone he’s injecting is showing his true nature, raising Your T gives a dgaf mentality and u dont care about societal standards, now that he’s raised his T he doesnt give a fuck and is ready to show the world he’s a Pedo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, RichardSpencel, 11gaijin and 2 others
You forgot to sign in on your r/inceltears account

• +1
Reactions: ray, Insomniac, Deleted member 466 and 6 others
OP you and I need to go back to reddit says @Nibba

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
OP you and I need to go back to reddit says @Nibba

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You're low t af bro that's the simple truth. If u ain't attracted to high School seniors (FERTILE WOMEN) you're a beta male. Simple as that. Probably gay too

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, ray, Deleted member 466 and 2 others
You're low t af bro that's the simple truth. If u ain't attracted to high School seniors (FERTILE WOMEN) you're a beta male. Simple as that. Probably gay too

8326891.gif

The most gorgeous girl Iv ever seen irl was around 15-16 years old.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Swagwaffle and Nibba
I think being attracted to girls ur age is more normal than being a pedo attracted to hs chicks. But then again i think ur trolling

The most gorgeous girl Iv ever seen irl was around 15-16 years old.
With all the dick they take they end up chalk-skinned burlap sacks by the time they're 19 and not even their stepdads will want them

Jfl at feminist whores wanting u to believe women peak at FUCKKNG MID 20S HAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
Again, I never even said that.

You're on some srs trip right now lmao

• +1
Why do chads have to be great at everything in life
Nibba

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Again, I never even said that.

You're on some srs trip right now lmao
I believe r/soy misses u maybe u should return and tell them about the "6'3 badman at misogyny.org" jfl @ uuuuuuuu buddy boy get ur t checked

• +1
With all the dick they take they end up chalk-skinned burlap sacks by the time they're 19 and not even their stepdads will want them
I simply cannot wrap my head around how cucks wife them up when they are 25+, especially women in the west. Blows my fucking mind. In the east if a woman isn't married by 25, no one will ever want her. (It's very, very rare)

• +1
i need to get my teeth checked i haven't been to a dentist in 10 years

I simply cannot wrap my head around how cucks wife them up when they are 25+, especially women in the west. Blows my fucking mind. In the east if a woman isn't married by 25, no one will ever want her. (It's very, very rare)
Yeah it's absolutely absurd. Like I said man feminist whore agenda says women peak at like 30 HAHAAH

• +1
I believe r/soy misses u maybe u should return and tell them about the "6'3 badman at misogyny.org" jfl @ uuuuuuuu buddy boy get ur t checked
You hella mad man think you're on your period.

Have a chocolate or something for your pms.

• +1

Nibba is a Chad / Mentalcel (due to high post count)

Most Chads play sports & slay staceys . They don't hangout in forums.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and nattycel

Here have an updoot for very egalitarian post!!! Here's a gold btw friendo!!
Nibba is a Chad / Mentalcel (due to high post count)

Most Chads play sports & slay staceys . They don't hangout in forums.
I'm going out to party tonight tbh. I nearly got raped by a tiny foid last time if my friends hadn't saved me

• +1
Yeah it's absolutely absurd. Like I said man feminist whore agenda says women peak at like 30 HAHAAH
I remember my ex-oneitis telling me that she had kissed one other dude, when I read that message on my phone, I almost puked. I wonder how low t a man has to be in order to wife a whore that has been with dozens of men.

• +1
Here have an updoot for very egalitarian post!!! Here's a gold btw friendo!!

I'm going out to party tonight tbh. I nearly got raped by a tiny foid last time if my friends hadn't saved me
I wish i had this life. The only girls who want to rape me are landwhales

In muslim countries no one will wife her unless very desperate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
I remember my ex-oneitis telling me that she had kissed one other dude, when I read that message on my phone, I almost puked. I wonder how low t a man has to be in order to wife a whore that has been with dozens of men.
Remember every time she kisses u, she's sucked 30 dicks
I wish i had this life. The only girls who want to rape me are landwhales
A landwhale asked for my number at work as she walked by, knowing full well I would reject her. I was furious. My coworker (incel) had to calm me down because fat women should not look at me let alone talk to me

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Swagwaffle
Only the Islam extremists can uncuck the world's western men now.

• +1

A landwhale asked for my number at work as she walked by, knowing full well I would reject her. I was furious. My coworker (incel) had to calm me down because fat women should not look at me let alone talk to me
Chad Privileged

Lmao they're onto you @ZUZZCEL

• +1
Death to cucks

The incels at work don't like me because I tried to redpill them and told them to get surgeries to improve themselves
Nice I have friends where it never started so its weird. Can't tell a dude thats 5'1 to get surgery. Its pretty much never started. I told him u either pay a girl to be with u or its over. He hated me after i told him this. He said its about confidence.(brain washed incel)

Death to cucks
Problem is that the men in the west never took action when feminist whores started their crap and it got too far and now you're fucked. In a place like Afghanistan for example, if a woman started talking about the things American "feminist" women talked about, she would be get gangbanged by a few 100 talibans in the centre of the city, whipped a few thousand times and then stoned to death until all that is left are a few thousand fragments of her bones, lmfaooo.:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Nice I have friends where it never started so its weird. Can't tell a dude thats 5'1 to get surgery. Its pretty much never started. I told him u either pay a girl to be with u or its over. He hated me after i told him this. He said its about confidence.(brain washed incel)
LMFAO it's so over for him 5'1 is like dog height

• +1
LMFAO it's so over for him 5'1 is like dog height
yep and his face looks like a little piglet. Hes Guatemalan.

He looks just like this (ropefuel)

1200px-Porky_Pig.svg.png

hebephiles are not pedophiles. a developed JB girl is still attractive and you're hella gay if you don't think HS senior girls are hot.
Christo-Islamism is the future if whites want to continue existing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba and Swagwaffle
hebephiles are not pedophiles. a developed JB girl is still attractive and you're hella gay if you don't think HS senior girls are hot.
Christo-Islamism is the future if whites want to continue existing.
@nattycel is a confirmed feminist and soy male tbh

• +1
He says it's pedophilia to want to fuck hs seniors...jfl

those are spooks, also since he's a metaphysical woman, raping him/her is ok too.

highschool seniors are females in their prime lmao, I don't really see why it'd be pedo to be attracted to them, regardless of whether you're 18 or 30 or however old, 95% are washed up and look like 40 by the time they're 25 tbh

Any man who says they wouldn’t fuck a 17 year old is a virtue signaling lying cuck tbh.

I like em old and morbidly obese.