Sexual frustration is the most enduring frustration of the human experience

ranierean

ranierean

Kraken
My parents could die like I am Bruce Wayne. You could have your legs blown off in war, permanently bound to a chair. You could be molested as a child and never trust anyone anymore. You could be poor and starving for consistent food.
All these bad things can happen, but I think the most consistent frustration tying everything into the weight of all frustrations is the sexual frustration of it all. No matter how bad other things in life are, you can still be at least slightly sexually frustrated, in a way that no other frustration can be satisfied. It is the most insatiable of all frustrations.
A man's lust can NEVER feel completed like the way you can complete a jigsaw puzzle. For even Ron Jeremy eventually became a rapist. You just want sex, you can never fuck EVERY woman that you want to fuck, and extract the precise sexual experience you want out of it. It's just gonna be this way till you die. Every man is like Dracula doomed to thrist for pussy till their heart is staked from a Belmont.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
Not me though