Sexual Market Value (SMV) For Men: What Women Look For In a Man That Makes Their Pussy Wet(Hookups)

Ethniframementalcel

Ethniframementalcel

Diamond
Most water post I’ve read in awhile I want my ten minutes back nigger

D

Detona

Pro-LGBT. Fuck the mask, wear a vax.
This thread is one of the most blue-pilled copes I've ever read.

Blond hair is the most desired on men, black is least desired and most closely associated with incels.

Chad is blond :chad: for a reason.

While some think pursuing the fantasy of a perfect child smacks of eugenics, Americans are finding ways to attempt to give birth to designer babies, whether through sperm from blond-haired, blue-eyed athletic Danes or by taking ads out in Ivy League college newspapers looking for an egg donor with high SAT scores and varsity-team records.

The freedom to choose the kind of child one wants, as opposed to a child who perhaps more closely resembles oneself, could create “consumer eugenics,” said Jonathan Moreno, an endowed professor of biomedical ethics at the University of Virginia. “We have cultural stereotypes. Blue eyes, light skin and height are valued. It would be a historic irony if we all ended up looking like that.”

Arnt is one of 50 men from Denmark whose sperm sits in one of three metal vats in Manhattan, waiting for a couple or a single mother desperate for a baby. In this case, a Viking baby. The company, Scandinavian Cryobank, has been in business in Denmark for almost 20 years. It takes credit for 10,000 babies worldwide.

Two years ago, the company opened a New York office and began marketing Scandinavian sperm to infertility doctors and their patients with a sleek albeit controversial slogan: “Congratulations, it’s a Viking!” Another advertisement shows a blond, blue-eyed baby and talks about his ancestors who beat Columbus to North America. “You’d better build a strong crib,” the ad boasts.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/blue-eyed-sperm-boom-sees-imports-rise-3000-s3z8v5lfj

“The vast majority of what we have and what we sell are the Caucasian blond-haired, blue-eyed donors,” Fredrik Andreasson, chief financial officer at the Seattle Sperm Bank, told The Wall Street Journal

Darklord

Darklord

Ernest khalimov was my student
nope, getting dick mogged is much more brutal. i'm 7.3 x 5.7 and i mogged tf out of all the other sexual partners of the women i hook up with every week.

they would tell me how my cock would satisfy their pussy and break them, making them squirt in pleasure, and that their boyfriends have nothing in comparison

ALL the women i've been with think my cock is at least 8.5 inches, most think it's 9 inches+. women have no sense of size, so the mog only exponentiates.
How many women's have you hooked up with ?

1kisuke106

1kisuke106

Anime Legend
Thanks for the part on Muscle and Frame, I needed it so I can cope with my height :feelswhy:

btsgangruling

btsgangruling

Don't hate the player, hate the game
How many women's have you hooked up with
Every week since the start of this sem, sometimes we switch things up so maybe 15 this past 6 months

btsgangruling

btsgangruling

Don't hate the player, hate the game
it's 25 at least
at least 10 were in their primes and I enjoyed how much they craved my cock in bed

Turanid_Bull

Turanid_Bull

🎵🎵
too autistic

D

Deleted member 17308

Banned
What about mogger deep bass voice, does it have any influence on your smv?

goddy

goddy

High T Psychopathic chadlite who mogs tyson ballou
imagine putting all this effort to make a shitty guide

goddy

goddy

High T Psychopathic chadlite who mogs tyson ballou
Also it is not “Face>Height>Frame”
It is actually Face=Height=Frame
They are all important
Basically everything in your looks matters

Xangsane

Xangsane

Humberto hits farmers hard
Agreed

If your character has poor genetics (4 or below in all categories) the best thing you can do would be to naturally max out everything as cheap as possible over a 2-3 year period. If that still hasn't worked then money max to surgery maxx. If still no luck then GEO maxx. If you still haven't had any luck then one must status maxx. Status maxx can help you slay even if you're mediocre looking.

Ideal character in this reality

White

Face: prettyboy/Eboy look so a good mixture of masculine and feminine traits but have a strong jawline hunter eyes (blue or green), solid ratios, thick dark eyebrows slightly slanted down (look more aggressive)

Height: 6'1"-6'2"

Frame: perfect 1.6 golden ratio

Muscularity: 8%-12% body fat with roughly 20 lbs of muscle from your skinniest version

Hair: Black or Brown hair with some style and thickness

Biological age (not chronological age): You look around 24-29 years of age so not your real age but how you look based off skin and hair appearance.

Skin: No acne, no noticable pores unless really close, no scars, no facial hair unless very well maintained and has good style, no wrinkles, smooth, no aging spots or sun damage, clear, etc.

Wealth: Not necessary but attracts gold diggers and sugar babbies if that's your thing (7 figure salary at least).

Status: Not necessary if you have all the above but women will now throw themselves at you if you reach A tier status (Celebrity, pro athlete, singer, or 10 mil plus subs on social media). This category takes the most work.

If you're not given this charicter when you spawn then kill off your character and respawn into another aka Buddhist or attempt to change your character as much as possible with the given technology of our time. Whatever it takes.
Hmmm...
  • White :no: (Levantine)
  • Face: prettyboy/Eboy look :yes: so a good mixture of masculine and feminine traits but have a strong jawline :yes: hunter eyes :no: (blue or green) :yes: solid ratios :yes: thick dark eyebrows :yes: slightly slanted down (look more aggressive) :yes:
  • Height: 6'1"-6'2" :no: (5'10, barely)
  • Frame: perfect 1.6 golden ratio :yes: (last time I measured this I was above 1.6)
  • Muscularity: 8%-12% body fat with roughly 20 lbs of muscle from your skinniest version :no: (with calipers I'm 15% but people here say I look more like 18%, I have a flat stomach with only very, very slightly visible abs now that Ramadan is over)
  • Hair: Black or Brown hair with some style and thickness:yes:
  • Biological age (not chronological age): You look around 24-29 years of age so not your real age but how you look based off skin and hair appearance. :no: (I'm 24 and I get told I look 20)
  • Skin: No acne, :yes: (just the odd pimple which I hide with mum's concealer) no noticable pores unless really close :yes:, no scars :yes:, no facial hair unless very well maintained and has good style :yes: no wrinkles :yes:, smooth :yes:, no aging spots or sun damage :yes:, clear :yes:, etc.
  • Wealth: Not necessary but attracts gold diggers and sugar babbies if that's your thing (7 figure salary at least). :no:
  • Status: Not necessary if you have all the above but women will now throw themselves at you if you reach A tier status (Celebrity, pro athlete, singer, or 10 mil plus subs on social media). This category takes the most work.:no:

About me:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-would-you-describe-my-smv.496615/

King Solomon

King Solomon

Silver
king solomon the slayer of concubines pussy, the ultimate heaten cucked betabuxxed maxer of the old testament, high iq post, bookmarked will read later
Thank you exio6. I have another post in the works covering sexual transmutation. I was fighting for my life for the past month or so but I'm back to full health now and looking to make my once a month thread very soon.

Xangsane

Xangsane

Humberto hits farmers hard
Thank you exio6. I have another post in the works covering sexual transmutation. I was fighting for my life for the past month or so but I'm back to full health now and looking to make my once a month thread very soon.
I hope you're feeling better now! :owo:

Deleted member 18418

Deleted member 18418

Banned
Hmmm...
  • White :no: (Levantine)
  • Face: prettyboy/Eboy look :yes: so a good mixture of masculine and feminine traits but have a strong jawline :yes: hunter eyes :no: (blue or green) :yes: solid ratios :yes: thick dark eyebrows :yes: slightly slanted down (look more aggressive) :yes:
  • Height: 6'1"-6'2" :no: (5'10, barely)
  • Frame: perfect 1.6 golden ratio :yes: (last time I measured this I was above 1.6)
  • Muscularity: 8%-12% body fat with roughly 20 lbs of muscle from your skinniest version :no: (with calipers I'm 15% but people here say I look more like 18%, I have a flat stomach with only very, very slightly visible abs now that Ramadan is over)
  • Hair: Black or Brown hair with some style and thickness:yes:
  • Biological age (not chronological age): You look around 24-29 years of age so not your real age but how you look based off skin and hair appearance. :no: (I'm 24 and I get told I look 20)
  • Skin: No acne, :yes: (just the odd pimple which I hide with mum's concealer) no noticable pores unless really close :yes:, no scars :yes:, no facial hair unless very well maintained and has good style :yes: no wrinkles :yes:, smooth :yes:, no aging spots or sun damage :yes:, clear :yes:, etc.
  • Wealth: Not necessary but attracts gold diggers and sugar babbies if that's your thing (7 figure salary at least). :no:
  • Status: Not necessary if you have all the above but women will now throw themselves at you if you reach A tier status (Celebrity, pro athlete, singer, or 10 mil plus subs on social media). This category takes the most work.:no:

About me:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-would-you-describe-my-smv.496615/
:what: