Shampoo and conditioner are a scam

Luxury

Luxury

heightmaxxer
I used to be heavy into hair care and would use a conditioner every day and shampoo 2-3 times a week, my hair was soft but it was flat with no volume and was discolored, I didnt realize this because I have been doing it for so long.

I stopped using both of these and only washing my hair with water and using a scalp massager every day and applying argon oil after washing.

My hair now is much more voluminous and came back to its natural colour and even looks good immediately after waking up.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Max Frauder, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
just stink and be uncomfortable rest of your life for a random ass placebo shit theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 31560, Dietsnasta and 4 others
just stink and be uncomfortable rest of your life for a random ass placebo shit theory
Your hair will not stink if you wash it, it doesnt have to smell like sunshine and rainbows you arent a woman you faggot

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
it doesn't stink, albeit I use a bit of baby shampoo occasionally.

• +1
Reactions: Luxury

Out of all tinfoil theories, the nopoo theory is legit as fuck.

Also your hair won't "stink". Your biology wasn't designed to use shampoo.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
Replace shampoo with an egg. Does the same thing and it's much better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, beypazarisoda0 and 1 other person
my hair looks aspie when i dont wash it

Any modern invention is a scam destined to destroy humanity

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 16357, Gaia262 and 6 others
I used to be heavy into hair care and would use a conditioner every day and shampoo 2-3 times a week, my hair was soft but it was flat with no volume and was discolored, I didnt realize this because I have been doing it for so long.

I stopped using both of these and only washing my hair with water and using a scalp massager every day and applying argon oil after washing.

My hair now is much more voluminous and came back to its natural colour and even looks good immediately after waking up.
My hair was soft and had no strength either when I used shampoo. So I stopped using shampoo for years. Recently I made a lot of efforts trying to figure out how to get both strong "thick" hair, that doesn't look like you shower once a month. I did a few things including taking supplements, but what made the biggest difference was using a sulphate free shampoo. It is called rand and co cactus texturizing shampoo. You can read the reviews on amazon, there are some that mention that their hair usually falls flat, but with this shampoo it has more strength and texture.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Hero of the Imperium, mazzi and 1 other person
My hair was soft and had no strength either when I used shampoo. So I stopped using shampoo for years. Recently I made a lot of efforts trying to figure out how to get both strong "thick" hair, that doesn't look like you shower once a month. I did a few things including taking supplements, but what made the biggest difference was using a sulphate free shampoo. It is called rand and co cactus texturizing shampoo. You can read the reviews on amazon, there are some that mention that their hair usually falls flat, but with this shampoo it has more strength and texture.
will read into this bro, thanks

where do you get the scalp massagers?

• +1
What does it do? Get rid of the scalp build up?
yes and apparently makes ur hair grow faster but i cannot confirm that cus i dont really measure

Out of all tinfoil theories, the nopoo theory is legit as fuck.

Also your hair won't "stink". Your biology wasn't designed to use shampoo.
"my biology" wasn't designed to brush my teeth either, but i dare you to don't brush your teeth for just one day.

seems everyone who uses the word 'placebo' is a midwit retard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Luxury and beypazarisoda0
A month of stinking does sound bad to me
it will only stink if you dont wash your hair at all, use just water every day in the morning and after intense exercise

@krisal is this u?

My hair is better than it had ever been by using this routine
IMG 20230203 123206

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: infini, Crusile, Deleted member 19453 and 2 others
"my biology" wasn't designed to brush my teeth either, but i dare you to don't brush your teeth for just one day.
Doable if you completely cut out carbs and processed foods, then you can just wash your mouth with salt water.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta

Tried a similar routine during lockdown and thank myself I did it when nobody could see.

I've got more hair than all the :bluepill: inhibition I see agreeing on this.

Just lol if you believe someone will want to touch that hair upon following that route.

Not to mention talking shit about smell is a cope when it comes off like what that "male gaze" throwing around means.

Last edited:
Even though I don’t shampoo or condition or towel dry my hair is still dry and frizzy as fuck. Legit suifuel, it’s impossible to style and legit looks like a dirty birds nest

• So Sad
shea butter/argan oil is good shit

shampoo is most definitely a scam

• +1
I use microfiber cloths and water + tea tree oil massaged into the hair and scalp after shower. Creates great texture and ability to style.

But when I don't wash it for a bit, I do use leave-in-conditioner. It mogs because it brings it back to life. Then the next day I use hair cream to bring out the curls.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Luxury

condirtioner suckjs for me but shampoo mogs

• +1
Rinsing your hair with water everyday isn't beneficial either. Look up hygral fatigue. Also the fact that you probably use hard water.
Embrace monke and just let the rain wash your hair whenever it does rain

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, agoostis, thereallegend and 1 other person
legit feel like some people have different type of natural hair oil

if i dont shampoo for 5 days it turns extremely heavy and greasy looking, lot of knots and hair has no movement/bounce

Theory legit. Most shampoos & conditioners actually make my scalp smell like cow shit after a few hours.

I don’t like this black and white type of thinking. Shampooing 3 times a week is too much, but never using it is not enough

Use sulfate free shampoo once a week and on a different occasion also use conditioner

Shampoo gets rid of dirt from your scalp but it also strips your hair of it’s natural oils. They naturally regenerate afterwards, conditioner helps the process because it’s basically a mosturizer for your hair

How would you wash off coconut oil and such off your hair without shampoo then?

Dont fall for the shampoo joo

I don’t like this black and white type of thinking. Shampooing 3 times a week is too much, but never using it is not enough

Use sulfate free shampoo once a week and on a different occasion also use conditioner

Shampoo gets rid of dirt from your scalp but it also strips your hair of it’s natural oils. They naturally regenerate afterwards, conditioner helps the process because it’s basically a mosturizer for your hair
What conditioner can you recommend?