Shang Chi movie was ruined by ugly—

D

Deleted member 8904

We are all going to make it.
I saw shang chi

It was a good movie. Like Black Panther but for Asian people

But the movie had this one single flaw- one of the main characters was ugly and annoying

Shang Chis girlfriend was an absolute unpleasure on screen, mosty because she was ugly

And its not cause I’m racist, I just like good looking people more. Like in the bus scene there was this Asian girl that was typing on a mac book. Why didn’t they make her the friend to the main character? I would probably care more tbh even if her acting would be worse

Another example of this is when I watched Black Widow I mainly cared about Natashas sister Yelena because she was so hot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Kekee and 8 others
she is beautiful stop coping

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, chaddyboi66 and 16 others
I saw shang chi

But the movie had this one single flaw- one of the main characters was ugly and annoying

Shang Chis girlfriend was an absolute unpleasure on screen, mosty because she was ugly

And its not cause I’m racist, I just like good looking people more. Like in the bus scene there was this Asian girl that was typing on a mac book. Why didn’t they make her the friend to the main character? I would probably care more tbh even if her acting would be worse

Another example of this is when I watched Black Widow I mainly cared about Natashas sister Yelena because she was so hot
That’s exactly what I was thinking. I can’t believe they made the hideous horseface bitch the love interest, and not that one hot girl with the laptop. Just by switching the two actresses this movie would have been far better

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chaddyboi66, SOS-Sonic, thecel and 7 others
Shang Chi is literally a movie about a Giga Chang, literally life mogs 90% of humans yet is forced to LTR not even his looksmatch

Absolute brutal blackpill

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), ShowerMaxxing, thecel and 13 others
I saw shang chi

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I can’t believe they made the hideous horseface bitch the love interest, and not that one hot girl with the laptop. Just by switching the two actresses this movie would have been far better
Shang Chi is literally a movie about a Giga Chang, literally life 90% of humans yet is forced to LTR not even his looksmatch

Absolute brutal blackpill
holy shit all of you guys are so lookist, rating a movie based on how attractive the actors are, no wonder all of you are incel virgins basement dwellers :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, SOS-Sonic, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
Jfl, niggers here talk about how lookism affects them negatively, and then proceeds to criticize an actors looks which "apparently" ruins the movie

Shang chi is actually an amazing movie, gl actor or not

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
Jfl, niggers here talk about how lookism affects them negatively, and then proceeds to criticize an actors looks which "apparently" ruins the movie

Well if you are an actor you are getting paid to be seen on a screen by millions of people so yes looks do matter.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Truecel14 and subhuman incel
Well if you are an actor you are getting paid to be seen on a screen by millions of people so yes looks do matter.
but hes not even ugly, in fact id says hes above average looking, how would that affect anything??

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
shit movie

shit unfunny dialogue

muh strong women

ugly gooks

only cool fight scene was ruined by ugly gook driving bus and yelling

2/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lordgandy2000, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others
I liked the fact it had ugly noodle as main character cos it was more realistic. She is not main guys gf, she is his bff, which makes more sense cos he is giga Chang.

If they made the hot laptop girl the gf it would be too cliche, plus a noodle like that is not likely to date a valet parking dude, even if he is giga chang

but hes not even ugly, in fact id says hes above average looking, how would that affect anything??
A lot of chinese ppl in china say he's ugly. Most of them are shitting on the movie because of it.

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
A lot of chinese ppl in china say he's ugly. Most of them are shitting on the movie because of it.
i agree he is ugly

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Blackpilled ngl. Shows you the brutal reality. Normies were saying as a critcism to the movie was that the main actor wasn't "charming enough". JFL :forcedsmile: ofc cuz he's ugly.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 11758
Because he looks too asian

I think they criticize it because it doesn't reflect reality (of what the industry generally expects you to look like)

I disagree. I think it’s a really good thing for movies to break the typical lookist pattern: either the male main character is the hottest guy in the movie and his significant other is the hottest girl in the movie, or the male main character is a non-Chad and wins over the hottest girl by pulling off some heroic feat. It isn’t only cliché but also perpetuates lookism. I’d like to see more movies in which average-looking or ugly people are in prominent roles and male characters’ love interests aren’t supermodel Stacies.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
I disagree. I think it’s a really good thing for movies to break the typical lookist pattern: either the male main character is the hottest guy in the movie and his significant other is the hottest girl in the movie, or the male main character is a non-Chad and gets the hottest girl by pulling off some heroic feat. It isn’t only cliche but also perpetuates lookism. I’d like to see more movies in which average-looking or ugly people are in prominent roles and male characters’ love interests aren’t supermodel Stacies.
i see where youre coming from, but the issue is that normies will never accept that

we as incels are literally complaining about an ugly female lead, how will normies cope with seeing anything less than perfection on the big screen? They can't

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman incel and thecel
i see where youre coming from, but the issue is that normies will never accept that

we as incels are literally complaining about an ugly female lead, how will normies cope with seeing anything less than perfection on the big screen? They can't
nah. normies will accept it FOR WOMEN. If lizzo is the new black panther people would BE INCREDIBLY SUPPORTIVE
Soyjak claps | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
Excited Soy GIF - Excited Soy Esam - Discover & Share GIFs
Hyperclap Clapping GIF - Hyperclap Clapping Twitch - Discover & Share GIFs

But an ugly DUDE? as a lead. No way. They HATE anything that gives men an excuse to be lazy. "Work to the grave or ur not even trying" :feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, SubhumanCurrycel, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
nah. normies will accept it FOR WOMEN. If lizzo is the new black panther people would BE INCREDIBLY SUPPORTIVE
Soyjak claps | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme
Excited Soy GIF - Excited Soy Esam - Discover & Share GIFs
Hyperclap Clapping GIF - Hyperclap Clapping Twitch - Discover & Share GIFs

But an ugly DUDE? as a lead. No way. They HATE anything that gives men an excuse to be lazy. "Work to the grave or ur not even trying" :feelsgah:

I’d support Lizzo being the new Black Panther cuz she has high HP and built-in meat shields.

In all seriousness, Lizzo is stunning.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 15129
im asian and I didn't watch it

shit is racist, why is it called "Shang chi"

that’s his name nigga
Yeah, it’s racist

they only cast ugly people and used every stereotype in the book

not watching that shit, it’s disrespectful

• So Sad
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing